I LOVE YOU TOO CHAPTER 52

I Love You Too

 

Chapter 52

 

HOSPITAL.

 

Eunhyuk really hates that word. He practically hates everything about the hospital. And what he most hates about it whenever he went there, it was not because of him but it was his loved one that was suffering. He was working with Kris when he received the call. Donghae was sobbing on the other side of the line. His heart thumping loudly because of nervousness, especially the part where Donghae couldn’t even explain what has happened. But, with one name spoken, his world spins.

 

“Sungminie…”

 

He left his work in hurry. He was really scared and his hands were trembling. He drives as fast as he could. He prays repeatedly on the journey for everything to be okay. By the time he reaches the ER, Donghae comes to him and cries.

 

“Donghae what happened? Tell me. What’s wrong with Sungmin?” he asks but Donghae just cries and hugs him tight.

 

He turned to the side and sees Kyuhyun and also Minhyuk, covered in blood standing not too far from them looking lifeless as ever. His mind started to think the worse. Holding Donghae’s shoulder firmly, he brave up walking towards the two boys.

 

“What…” he gulped the lump in his throat, “What happened?”

 

Kyuhyun and Minhyuk turned up to look at him. And Eunhyuk hates the expression they are giving now.

 

“We’re…sorry, uncle.” Minhyuk was first to speak.

 

Flashback

 

Kyuhyun and Minhyuk were frozen by the scene in front of them upon opening Sungmin’s apartment. The living room was in a complete mess. Things scattered everywhere, broken pieces of mirrors were seen. But, most importantly, there’s a trace of blood. Panicked by the negative thought, the two of them rushed inside and widened in horror by what they saw next.

 

“SUNGMIN!” called them in sync, rushing to her side.

 

Sungmin’s head was bleeding, a lot. And her dress was torn here and there. She’s unconscious.

 

“Sungmin, wake up! Sungmin!” Kyuhyun slapped Sungmin’s face gently but she showed no reaction of waking up.

 

Minhyuk checked Sungmin’s bleeding head with trembling hands.

 

“She…we need to get her to the hospital…” he said. 

 

Kyuhyun nodded. He hastily tears a piece of cloth and wrapped it around Sungmin’s head. Carried Sungmin carefully in his arms, Kyuhyun stood up and the two of them hurried to the hospital.

 

Flashback end

 

And now, after half an hour of waiting, they still didn’t get anything about Sungmin’s condition. Eunhyuk listened as the younger explanation. His mind is blank and the scene becomes eerie silence after that. Only the sound of Donghae sobbing could be heard. They waited, impatiently but they still wait.

 

Kris was about to speak when suddenly the ER door opened. They rushed towards the doctor.

 

“How’s my daughter? Is she okay?” Eunhyuk asked.

 

He hates the look given from the doctor. The frown he showed is telling him the opposite of what he’s hoping for and he seriously hate it.

 

“We’re trying our best.”

 

Their heart sank by the words.

 

“She hits her head pretty hard and the bleeding just won’t stop. We have closed up her wound. But, we’re really are doing our best. She’s passed the critical stage. We’re just lack of blood right now. Is there any of you are willing to be the donor?”

 

Eunhyuk and Donghae looked at each other.

 

“But our daughter’s blood is A-. It’s…”

 

“Yes, because of her special blood that makes it hard for us to find it now. I’m asking in case any of the family members has the same type of blood.” The doctor explained.

 

“Mine.” Kris right away answered, “My blood is A-. Use mine.” He determined.

 

“Really?”

 

“Yes, it’s real! She’s my daughter, of course it’s real. What sort of nonsense are you spurting now! Shouldn’t you take my blood?!” Kris angered.

 

“I’m sorry sir. Please calm down. There is something else that I need to say first.”

 

Everyone’s attention focused back on him.

 

The doctor cleared his throat, “She was brought here in a very vague condition. Her clothes are torn and there’s a tied bruise on her hands. We also…found on her clothes.”

 

“Ah.”

 

“We suspected that she was .”

 

The parents’ world darkened. Donghae fainted due to the shock. Eunhyuk caught her before he himself almost fall onto the floor. Kyuhyun and Minhyuk both turn numb. Even Kris who was at first the most sensible one, fall onto the nearest chair, nauseating against the statement. It was too much. Really too much.

 

 

/////

 

 

Ryeowook walked as fast as she could, carrying her big belly towards Sungmin’s room. She was astonished the moment she got a call from Donghae about Sungmin being taken to the ER. She was about to drive on her own, when on the nick of time, Yesung arrived. She holds onto him and forces him to drive faster, and even get angry at Yesung. She didn’t know why but she feels so frightened.

 

"Umma!" the parents and the others that heard turned towards her.

 

"Wookie..."

 

"Umma, what happened? How's Sungmin? She's alright right? Please tell me she's okay. Please tell me that there’s nothing happened to her. Please umma!" she cried with tears glistening in her eyes.

 

Donghae has a complicated reaction on her face. She turned to her husband, didn't know what to say at that moment.

 

"Umma..."

 

"Sungmin’s in the ER. Critical…” Eunhyuk's voice answered like a whisper.

 

Ryeowook's feet turned wobbly by the statement. Yesung immediately holds onto her. Helping her before she falls.

 

"But, the worse has passed dear." Donghae quickly added, "Sungmin's surgery succeeded and the doctor even said that her condition is getting better...but..." her sentence once again stopped.

 

"But what umma? But what?! Don't leave me hanging like this...please..." she begged.

 

Her heart is telling her there is more that happened to Sungmin. She's scared of knowing the truth but at the same time, she didn't want to be left about without an explanation.

 

"Sungmin...she...she was..."

 

She gulped the lump inside , anxious and fright to hear the next word from Donghae's lips.

 

"She was ." finally Donghae managed to say the word.

 

"What?" Ryeowook's hold on Donghae loosened.

 

Her body trembles unconsciously, "You're...kidding right?" she refused to believe, “Sungmin is…she can’t…” she started mumbling incoherent words.

 

"Wookie..."

 

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" she snapped when Donghae is about to comfort her.

 

“Wookie, calm down.”

 

“CALM DOWN?! How am I supposed to calm down?!” she raged, “Sungmin was ! You just told me that she was ! How can I calm down?!” she vent out.

 

Everyone was flabbergasted by her reaction.

 

"Sungmin is...no…it can't be..." Ryeowook denied the truth, slowly backing away from everybody until her feet stopped by the chair.

 

Tik...tik...

 

Drop by drop of tears fall from her eyes. Her feet gave in as she fall sitting down on the bench. Ryeowook sobbed. Her hands covered her face as tears continue flowing and she cried her eyes out. Other people watching also feel the sorrow she felt.

 

"Dear..." Yesung kneeled down, staring at her.

 

He took Ryeowook's hand and intertwined it with his.

 

"Why..." Ryewook's voice choked by her own tears, "Who dare to do this to her? Why...why is it happened again? Why oppa? Why?" she cried, holding tight to Yesung’s arms.

 

“Wookie…” Yesung tried to calm her down.

 

“Let go of me oppa! Let me kill those men!”

 

She struggled from her husband’s hold, in tears. All she could ever think of is to take revenge for Sungmin.

 

“RYEOWOOK!” Yesung’s loud voice echoed inside the hallway.

 

Ryeowook stopped from struggling in Yesung’s arms.

 

“Please…don’t be like this.” Yesung begged.

 

He holds both of her cheeks gently, “Please calm down. Please don’t hurt yourself too…I’m begging you.”

 

“Why…” tears continues streaming down without ask, “Why must it happened again? WHY?!” she screamed frustrated and none seems to have the answer to it.

 

Yesung embraced his wife tightly. That’s all he could do. He was also shedding tears by what happened. It breaks his heart to see both of his beloved so broken like that. Eunhyuk and Donghae watched by the side also didn’t know what they should do in that hurtful moment. Donghae hugged her husband and cried again for the ninth time that day.

 

“Appa! Umma!”

 

Sungjin has finally arrived. Hangeng and Heechul are also there with him. They rushed towards the others. Donghae, upon noticing her son, detached herself from Eunhyuk and hugged Sungjin tight. Sungjin was frantic by his mother’s action. He was on edge to reacts because he still didn’t understand anything that is happening.

 

“What happened, Hyuk?” Hangeng first spoke among them and Eunhyuk once more explain about what has truly happen, bitterly.

 

 

/////

 

 

Silence. Kyuhyun stood still there staring at Sungmin’s figure, unmoving.

 

The worst is over. Sungmin’s condition has stabilized. Both of his parents and brother are with him right now, in Sungmin’s room. They hurried went to the hospital the minute they heard what happened. Donghae, Sungmin’s mother welcomed them and told them everything but Eunhyuk remained lifeless. They said nothing about it because they knew it was a real heart breaking for the family especially Sungmin’s overprotective father. Kyuhyun himself are not in a good shape. 

 

The police has went out after a taking his statements and explanation. They said, from the first stage investigation, they found someone else’s blood on Sungmin’s clothes. It might belong to the suspect. And it’s a sign that Sungmin fought back before she was howled over. They also suspected that there is more than one person involved in that matter.

 

Kyuhyun sees and hears everything being talked among the people but all his attention is onto Sungmin. His eyes fixed looking at Sungmin only. He sees traces of bruises and cuts on her. He hears the machine beeping, a sign of Sungmin’s breathing. And his heart crushed. He feels like breaking down in any moment but he feint strong. 

 

“Please leave.” Eunhyuk’s voice alarmed, as cold as ice, “I want only my family here.” He strengthened.

 

The Kim and Cho family understood the sign. They slowly retreated away from Sungmin’s room one by one leaving Kyuhyun to be the last one to leave.

 

“Uncle…why Sungmin?” He didn’t hold himself from asking when there are only him, Eunhyuk and Sungmin inside the room.

 

Eunhyuk’s head turned up from his stay. Kyuhyun can see the sadness in his teary eyes.

 

“I don’t know, Kyuhyun. I don’t know.” He replied.

 

Kyuhyun lowered his head and bowed a little to Eunhyuk before he also walked away from the room. His family is still there, comforting Donghae.

 

“I’m sorry.”

 

“No, it’s okay Hae.” Insook comforted her.

 

She hugged Donghae by her shoulders and gives her a light squeeze.

 

“You should rest yourself. Everything will alright.” She assured.

 

Though lying, it is the least that they all could hope for. Donghae gives them a light smile. She excused herself and joined her husband inside Sungmin’s room. The families watched her retreating figure silently. They sighed.

 

“Poor Sungmin…I can’t believe for something like this to happen to her.” Kyunghee said.

 

“The parents seem to be affected the most too.” Sangkyu added to his wife’s statement and being agreed by the others.

 

“Let’s give them space.” Hwangho suggested, “Youngwoon, try to talk about this matter to Yesung and the family. They must be trying to keep this matter away from the press. If there’s anything, help them.”

 

“I will, dad.”

 

“And Kyu…hyun?” Hwangho turned to see an empty hall instead, “Where is he?”

 

They shrugged. Kyuhyun has left, apparently.

 

 

/////

 

 

Kyuhyun walked aimlessly. He reached his car and drove away from hospital, thinking about nothing but the things that happened to Sungmin. To say he is shocked is an understatement. He’s petrified.

 

.

 

The word repeated inside his head again and again. His hand unconsciously gripped onto the handle tightly. He pushed the pedal and drive in high speed. He has no exact destination but he knew he has to get away from there. He has to let go of everything, no matter what. The feelings muddled inside, he needs to throw it away.

 

How could such thing happen to Sungmin? When there are so many people around her protecting, horrible thing still happen to her. Sungmin is innocent. She never hurt anyone. But, why, must people envied her and hurt her, to that extent. Why…

 

Kyuhyun questioned and blamed himself. And yet, he knew, no one has the answer to it. Fate has destined it to happen and no one managed to stop it on time. No one and not even him.

 

 

/////

 

 

Ryeowook stirred in her sleep and opened her eyes slowly.

 

“You’re awake?” a gentle voice greeted her.

 

“Unnie?”

 

Leeteuk smiled sullenly at her recognition. She’s back the moment when Yesung called her and informed about what happened. She’s the last to arrive and only God knows how breaking her heart is seeing Sungmin’s condition.

 

“You should rest. D.O needs some rest too.” She reminded.

 

Ryeowook’s hands immediately hugged herself. She sighed in relief when D.O slightly kicked her belly. He’s fine. Her baby is fine and still alive in her. She repeated in her heart. But then, tears started glistening in her eyes again. She recalled what happened to Sungmin. Tears fall willingly.

 

“Shh….” Leeteuk wipe the tears away, “Everything is alright now. You should not cry.”

 

“But unnie…Sungmin…she…it happened again, unnie. Sungmin is…she was…”

 

Leeteuk silently embraced her. She rubbed her back few times, comforting her. Ryeowook cried again. Leeteuk also cried together with her. Ever since she’s back, she’s been in much stress herself.

 

A day has passed in a blink of eye. Sungmin is still unconscious. Only Sungjin is in the room at the moment. Eunhyuk and the other parents have gone to the cafeteria to eat. Sungjin is the one who force them. He had to do it in order for them to rest. They have been in too much sorrow after everything that happened. Ryeowook is in the other room beside, in bed. She’s been so stressful with the news that forced her to be ward also.

 

Sungjin looked at her sister. A small sigh escaped from his lips. It’s been too much pressure right now. He’s also affected but he knew must be strong for both of her parents and her sister. He gets up from his seat and walked outside. Perhaps a fresh air will clear his mind a bit. It is just a day passed after all.

 

He was about to pass Ryeowook’s room when he heard, “What if it happened again?”

 

His feet stopped.

 

It? Again? He repeated and put all ears to listen.

 

“What should we do unnie? I don’t want Sungmin to…”

 

“Stop it…” Leeteuk hushed Ryeowook, “Don’t say it like that Wookie. You know you have to be strong right? Sungmin will be fine.” She assured, “Let’s hope and prayed, alright?”

 

Ryeowook’s sobbed was heard from outside. Sungjin can picture Ryeowook’s crying again. But, he wondered. What did she mean by again? What happened before? This?

 

 

/////

 

 

“Siwon!” Jiwon panicked calling for his brother.

 

Siwon turned up from his reading reluctantly, “What is it noona?”

 

“Sungmin! Sungmin is hospitalized!”

 

Shocked by the information, Siwon immediately urged Jiwon to bring him to the hospital. On the way, Jiwon explained about what she heard from her friend. She didn’t get much information except Sungmin was assaulted at her apartment yesterday night. Siwon’s heart was thumping loudly thinking about Sungmin’s safety.

 

He and Jiwon run as fast as they could towards Sungmin’s room. But, their steps stopped upon encounter Eunhyuk and the family.  

 

“Uncle Hyuk.”

 

Siwon and Jiwon shivered by the glare. They are most certainly not welcome there. Siwon brave up himself to speak.

 

“Sungmin…”

 

“Don’t speak of her name!” Everyone jumped by Eunhyuk’s shout.

 

His glare sharpened piercing Siwon, “You…get out of my face before I kill you.” He threatened.

 

Jiwon trembles but Siwon showed no emotion of guilt.

 

“I still want to see her.” He determined.

 

“Get lost.” Eunhyuk spat and turn his back away.

 

“Uncle wait!” Siwon grabbed Eunhyuk’s wrist to stop him.

 

In split of second, Eunhyuk pulled his hand and his fist meets Siwon’s face harsh.

 

“Ahhh!!” Jiwon screamed as Siwon fall hard on the floor, his mouth bleed.

 

Just before he gets up, come hands stopping him and pushes him. He groaned painfully and forced himself to face up with Eunhyuk. There are darkness and anger in Eunhyuk’s eyes.

 

“Don’t act like you care, Choi Siwon. You’ve hurt my daughter. You’ve hurt my Sungmin.” he cursed.

 

~~The day before~~

 

“Sir! We got something!”

 

“What is it?”

 

“Someone send us footage. And I think you need to see it.” The officer informed.

 

With that, Eunhyuk, Kris and Leeteuk followed the said officer and cramped inside the video room. Another officer played the footage. A view of Sungmin’s front door appeared on the screen. The time showed 8 pm (the day of the incident) when Sungmin first step inside her apartment. An hour after that, Sungmin appeared again, to open the door. Their attention focused when noticing Sungmin’s tense expression by the guest. And when the other person comes into view, their eyes bulged opened.

 

Choi Siwon

 

“What…is he doing there?” Leeteuk blurted the question.

 

They continued watching in silence as the video progressed. Leeteuk shrieked silently at some point. Her eyes get teary as she clasped , controlling herself.

 

“Stop.” Eunhyuk suddenly ordered.

 

The footage stopped instantly.

 

“What is it, Mr Lee?” the sergeant asked.

 

“Read their lips, Jungsoo.”

 

“Eh?”

 

“I know you’re capable of doing it.”

 

“But uncle…”

 

“Just do it.” Eunhyuk urged.

 

Leeteuk’s heart pained by Eunhyuk’s request. By the first glance of Sungmin’s face, she can guess that it was something bad.

 

“Yes.” She gives up after the longest silence.

 

“Rewind the video back to where Sungmin open the door.” Ordered Eunhyuk after the answer.

 

The officer followed his demands without saying anything. As the video played, Leeteuk also starts translating.

 

“What do you want, oppa?”

 

/////what happened/////

 

Siwon didn’t answer Sungmin’s question. His eyes fixed looking at her as he voluntarily steps inside Sungmin’s apartment, uninvited. Sungmin’s feet back away, honestly getting eerie by the stare given.

 

“What…what are you doing here?”

 

Sungmin’s body stopped by the wall. Siwon is still approaching. Sungmin can almost feel her heart sinking slowly.

 

“You’re selling the apartment?” he finally speaks.

 

Sungmin gulped and gather her courage to face up with Siwon, “It’s mine. I can do whatever I want with it.” She argued back.

 

Siwon sneered, “You’ve changed.”

 

That statement annoyed Sungmin. Siwon has no right to comment anything about her life. He is nothing to her.

 

“If you’re here to just get on my nerve, then leave. Get out from my house. You are not invited.” Sungmin chased him and walked away.

 

But, before she takes another step away, a hand jacked her wrist and pushed her onto the wall. Siwon’s anger showed.

 

“You love your father? You do everything that your father said, right? Is it him who told you to sell this place? Did he tell you to run away from me too? Is that it Sungmin? Even though you’re not related to him, you’re willing to do anything for him? Is that it, Sungmin?”

 

“He’s my appa! You have no right to say that about my appa!”

 

“He’s not your father!”

 

“He is! He’s my father! You don’t understand anything about me! Stop badmouthing him! You don’t understand the pain he has to go through seeing me every day! You will never understand what he feels when he sees my eyes!”

 

“Bull! Just say that you’re in love with your own father!”

 

Pang!

 

A slap arrived on Siwon’s cheek. Sungmin pants. She feels so stuffed now. She no longer cares about the hot tears streaming from her eyes. The insult from Siwon is too much already.

 

“Leave. Leave me alone.” She cried and wipes the tears with the back of her hand.

 

Sungmin sniffed. She moves but out of sudden, Siwon grabbed her by the neck and pushed her right onto the wall, forcing her into a deep kiss. Sungmin struggled away.

 

“Let go! Let go of me!”

 

/////reality/////

 

“Let go…” Leeteuk translated the last word she sees before Sungmin was taken away from the camera on Siwon’s shoulder.

 

Tears already flowed from her eyes. It saddened her heart so much, especially she understood every word said. Eunhyuk was already feeling dizzy by what he saw. He massaged his head as the anger and fire piled up inside.

 

~Present Day~

 

“You attacked my daughter, and hurt her, Choi Siwon. Be grateful that I didn’t kill you now.” He warned.

 

“I didn’t do anything!” Siwon exclaimed, “Yes, I force her! But I didn’t do anything to her!!”

 

Siwon get another punch on his face. To hear that statement from Siwon’s mouth makes Eunhyuk’s boils even more.

 

“Didn’t do anything?! You ing my daughter, jerk! How dare you say that you didn’t do anything!?!”

 

Siwon sneered, “She’s not even a to be with! Why making a big deal of it!”

 

The room turns dead silent after Siwon said that. Even Eunhyuk received a hell of shock to hear it. Kyuhyun has just arrived when he heard Siwon saying that.

 

“What did you just say?” Kris asked in Eunhyuk’s place.

 

“What? What is wrong in what I say? It is the truth right? Everything was so obvious. I saw pictures of her with some men. Every time, almost every time when we were together, came men flirting with her and knows her. Isn’t that enough proof? Even her mother admitted to what she did in the past.” Siwon said.

 

“Her mother?” Eunhyuk repeated.

 

“Yes! Her mother! Lee Minjung!”

 

Eunhyuk’s breathe hitched by the name spoken. And Siwon become even bolder seeing Eunhyuk’s reaction, by thinking that he was right.

 

“Her mother has told me everything about her teenage life. She sold her body to get more money. She’s a but just pretending to be innocent. .” Siwon cursed, “Why? You were speechless because it was the truth right? She’s a , that’s the fact.”

 

“You!”

 

“Kyuhyun, no.” Kangin stopped Kyuhyun.

 

“But…” Kyuhyun’s words stopped as someone else casually walked past him and stood beside Eunhyuk.

 

Lee Donghae who has been listening in silence, finally decided to step in. Every person there stares, unsure of what she’s going to do.

 

“Tell me…” she spoke softly, “What sort of questions did you ask Sungmin when you took her, Siwon?”

 

“Eh?” everyone gave the exact same reaction as Siwon by the question.

 

“What…what do you mean?”

 

“Is it how many men she slept with? Or is it how much money did she got?”

 

Donghae sneered unexpectedly.

 

“You don’t even believe in her when she screamed for you to stop right? You didn’t notice anything about her? You didn’t even give her a chance to say anything else, right?” Donghae continued.

 

“No, I don’t’. Because I know it was all lies.” Siwon retorted, “Everything that she told me were lies. She lied to me about her family background. She lied about her eyes. She even lied about her being an illegitimate child. If she loves me and has trust in me, shouldn’t she tell me everything?! If I am her lover, she should love me too!”

 

Pang!

 

Donghae slapped Siwon harsh on the face. Her hand turns red and throbbed, but she ignores the pain. Siwon chuckled. He spitted out the blood from his lips.

 

“You can slap me all you want. You can vent your anger on me. But, it will never change anything. It will not change the fact that she’s just a that always spreading leg to men around her. It’s pointless to lie whereas everything told was the truth.” He continues insulting Sungmin, arrogant and didn’t feel bit remorse of saying it.

 

“Are you done talking now?” Donghae holds her fist tight, controlling her anger, “Will you listen to our side of story then?”

 

“Eh?”

 

“You said…Lee Minjung was the one who told you about Sungmin’s teenage life. You said, Lee Minjung who told you that Sungmin sold herself. So, you rather put your trust on Lee Minjung rather than your own beloved?”

 

“She’s Sungmin’s mother.”

 

“Yes, a mother that has forever neglected her.” Donghae added quickly to Siwon’s statement.

 

Siwon was send wordless.

 

“Sungmin must have never told you anything about her birthmother before, right? Did you ever ask her why?  And what did Minjung told you other than Sungmin life? Did she told you that she abuse Sungmin when she’s small, after the divorcement? Did she tell you what she lie to gain her popularity? And I’m sure she never told you that she abandoned a ten-year old Sungmin alone in a crappy apartment, suffering all alone right? Do you know or actually care to know the reason why? No you don’t. And yet, you still easily trust that woman only because she was Sungmin’s birthmother? Tell me Siwon, how long do you think Minjung has become a celebrity?”

 

“Ah…” Siwon was out of words to fight back, especially after he heard what has never been told to him before.

 

“Ever since she became a celebrity, not once she ever talks about her past marriage, what else a daughter. Why would she suddenly become so concern about her daughter now after so long? Don’t you ever doubt the reason why she hid everything before? Don’t you have a brain to think which one is right or wrong? Oh sorry…you don’t.” She laughed sarcastically and turned serious in an instant.

 

“Did you know…who were the men that she said Sungmin slept with? They were actually the people that Sungmin.”

 

All eyes widened, including and mostly Siwon.

 

“Those men were the one Minjung associated with to make her ing dream comes true. Those men were Sungmin’s biggest fear and you don’t even know, right? You don’t believe in Sungmin. And you didn’t even realize anything when you take her. The scars on her chest, shoulder, and wrist, did you notice it when you her? No, you don’t. You close your eyes to her explanation and bluntly believe other people. And here, you claim you love Sungmin. Crazy bastard.” Donghae cursed, doesn’t care with people watching anymore.

 

No one dare to interrupt her talking. All were too dumfounded to give any reaction to everything she just said. Donghae’s knuckles were already white holding herself. It hurts, it hurts her so much. The worst that she thought has finally happened and it happened in the worst away ever.

 

“I’m very disappointed in you, Siwon. I thought you will able to understand. I thought…it’s you who is destined for Sungmin. But, I guess I was wrong. Deadly wrong. I regretted to ever advice Sungmin to accept you in her life. My husband and I should just keep Sungmin to us all along. The least is…she will not get hurt like this. She will be protected and secure under us. But, I guess everything is fated. It’s over. I don’t even think that you should care about Sungmin anymore, Siwon. We will never let her ‘escape’ from our hold. Never again.” She threatened and turned around.

 

She walked towards Eunhyuk in slow steps.

 

“Let’s go, Hyukkie.” She holds onto Eunhyuk’s sleeves desperately, “Let’s go back to our daughter.” A tear fall from her eyes, finally.

 

Eunhyuk nodded blankly. He hugged his wife from the shoulder and walked together leaving the scene. It was a total silence and tension. Eunhyuk’s bodyguards let go of Siwon and followed Eunhyuk respectively. Siwon was still blank looking at the floor, processing every word said by Donghae.

 

“Sungmin was , Siwon.” Kris spoke up.

 

Siwon gasped. He stares at him, already tearing up as the guilt consumes him.

 

“A few men break into her apartment and…destroy her.” He added, almost inaudibly.

 

“Your mistake is unforgiveable, Siwon. I advised you to never show your face in front of us anymore if you still want your life to spare.” He warned, turned to leave but to stop again half way, “And for your information, Sungmin is my daughter.”

 

Everyone jaw dropped to hear that confession.

 

“She is the daughter that Minjung badmouthed and the one she used to betray me and Eunhyuk. She is my…illegitimate daughter.” He continued lastly and left.

 

All eyes focused on Siwon who was still sitting on the floor. Drops of waters were seen falling onto the carpet floor. It was his tears. They feel sorry for him, but there’s no use to regret anything now. Just like what Kris said, he made a terrible mistake. A mistake that is forever unforgiveable.

 

 

TBC