I LOVE YOU TOO CHAPTER 10

I Love You Too

Chapter 10 – So suddenly

 

The preparation done by Sungmin at Shilal hotel is actually for the celebration of Cho and Kim parents’ 35th year anniversary. It isn’t Sungmin’s first time organizing such occasion but every time she is ask to do so, she must make sure that it is all perfect. Both Kangin and Kyuhyun’s mothers are to be known as the perfectionist among the best so far, which means, they are really hard to please.

 

But, somehow, with Sungmin, everything is accepted. They are already blinded by Sungmin’s sweetness after all, that is what Kangin said to Kyuhyun. The mothers never made it hard for Sungmin. Moreover, they even specially order sweets from her shop which helps her to increase more of the shop’s income. Sungmin is happy, and that is all that matters for the mothers.

 

Just a week after that, the time for the occasion finally arrives. The hall is decorated with fresh flowers all over. Sweet and fresh scent from the flowers make the room smells lovely. Each one of the guest compliments the decoration. Furthermore, they never stop praising the dishes prepared which are very mouth-watering started from the appetizers, and especially the sweets (made by Sungmin herself). Of course the mothers feel so proud when they heard that. The smiles on their lips hasn’t stop at all ever since the party started. Everyone that gathers there, totally enjoying themselves for the evening.

 

“Hey, Kyuhyun” A voice greets Kyuhyun, and he frowns hard when he saw the owner of the voice.

 

It is none other than Siwon, his mutual and hidden enemy.

 

“Nice party.” Siwon praises sincerely.

 

“Thanks.” Kyuhyun answers him coldly.

 

He couldn’t say anything when Siwon appears in front of him. Siwon is one of their business partners, so it’s normal for him to also be invited to his parents’ party.

 

Siwon just chuckles away with the coldness, “Thank you for inviting me anyway.” He knew that Kyuhyun didn’t like him so much after all.

 

“Where’s Sungminie? I didn’t see her around.” He asks, his eyes wandering around the venue.

 

“I don’t know. Your cousin pulls her off to somewhere, saying she needs a major makeover, whatsoever.” He replies with a very unsatisfied tone.

 

“My cousin? Victoria?”

 

“Yeah, who else then?” Kyuhyun scoffed, “I already think she’s beautiful enough, why does she need a stupid makeover more. Stupid reason” He mumbles under his breath but could clearly be heard by Siwon who is standing just next to him.

 

Siwon sighs, he agrees with Kyuhyun on that part though. They wait for the girls with no more talks. It was Changmin and Kangin who comes next to join them. And it was after that, they starts talking about random things with each other.

 

“Hey, my dear cousins and hubby.” Victoria’s voice interrupts their conversation.

 

The men turn their heads towards her uninterested at first. But they are render speechless with the beauty of one beautiful angel standing there, Lee Sungmin (with the exception of Changmin of course, he is head over heels to his wife only).

 

Sungmin is wearing a white plus black strapless cocktail dress, on a thigh length but much longer at the back. The white and red flowers patterns on the dress shows more of her beautiful body line with the extra showing of that white milky skin here and there. Her eyes are shining black with a thin of red eye shadow above her eyes and some black eye liner, making her big eyes look bigger. She’s not wearing the spectacle, that’s for sure. Furthermore, not with Sungmin’s usual hairstyle of the secretary look, she looks even more stunning with her hairs flowing down on one side and showing her neck on the other. The guys are obviously gaping to see that sort of transformation.

 

“So, what do you think about my makeover?”

 

“Marvelous.” Changmin answers his wife question on behalf of the others since they are still in daze staring at Sungmin, “You look so y Sungminie. I never knew you have such beautiful legs.” Changmin praised teasingly.

 

“Oppa!” Sungmin retorted, she covers her legs with the back of the dress shyly.

 

“What? It is the truth. Right, dear?”

 

“Of course! I purposely choose this dress so that she could show those people her milky white skin. You should trust my sense, Minnie pumpkin.” Victoria winks at her.

 

“Vicky!” Sungmin protested.

 

The couple laughs at her even though Sungmin’s is so unhappy with it.

 

“This is too much! People are staring at me.” She mutters softly.

 

“Let them be~~” The couple sang teasing her even more.

 

Sungmin blushes madly to be tease like that. Her face already flushed in red colour and the couple isn’t helping her at all.

 

“Stop it, oppa, Vicky!” Sungmin blushed even more.

 

They laugh at Sungmin together.

 

“And you!” the three men staring, tense right away when Sungmin points at them, “Stop staring at me with that stare! ert!” she blames them angrily and run off to where Mrs Kim and Mrs Cho are.

 

“What? What did we do?” those three ask each other, scratching the back of their head awkwardly.

 

Changmin and Victoria beside them laugh with their reaction. Sungmin is too cute when she’s embarrassed, that’s why they love to like that. Moreover, they knew the fact that Kangin, Siwon and Kyuhyun are all in love with Sungmin. So, the main purpose of them putting the makeover is none other than to seduce them to Sungmin’s beauty. Nice idea, isn’t it?

 

“Come, dear. Let’s get you some drink. Let leave the wolves with their imagination.” Victoria said, as she pulls her husband from those men.

 

Kangin, Siwon and Kyuhyun looks at each other after the couple left. It was a total awkward and they really didn’t know how to break the tense except by parting away with no more words exchange. Still, one thing that they are sure of, Sungmin is a lot more beautiful than what they expected.

 

~~

 

Sungmin avoids from going near neither Siwon nor Kyuhyun after that. She just couldn’t hide the embarrassment with the look from those two. But, she seems to be very comfortable with Kangin. And because of that, Kangin is selected to be her shield for the night. Sungmin clings to him only and of course he has nothing to say about it (he’s happy though).

 

“Siwon is watching you, Sungminie.” Kangin informed to her.

 

“Why?” she innocently asks.

 

Kangin snickers, “Oh come on, baby girl. You can’t be actually that dense to don’t realize his stare right? He is basically drooling over you.”

 

Really? Sungmin thought to herself.

 

She takes a glance at Siwon who is talking with the guest there. Coincidentally, Siwon also turns to look at her at the same time. Both of them blush instantly. Sungmin in a flash turns back to Kangin. When she looks upfront, Kangin was still there, smirking at her.

 

“See? I told you.” He remarked.

 

“Oppa!” Sungmin retorted, pouting a bit as her cheeks start to blush shyly.

 

“Hahahaha…why are so shy about? He’s not so bad, you know.”

 

“I didn’t say that he’s bad.” Sungmin mumbles, a bit unsatisfied, “I just didn’t like the way he’s looking at me. I’m not even beautiful.” She whispers the last sentence.

 

“Hey, don’t say that.”

 

“It is the truth. You once told me I’m so old fashioned before right?” Sungmin fast rebutted before Kangin manage to say a word.

 

“But…”

 

“You even said I was the ugliest secretary ever.” Sungmin brought out the past that somehow stab Kangin straight into the core.

 

“Ah…”

 

“Right?” Sungmin stares at him, with a frown showing her protest.

 

Kangin sighs, “It’s my bad. I’m sorry.” He apologized, “But, that was ages ago. Shouldn’t you already forget about that?”

 

Sungmin scoffed cutely, “Hmph…you did say that though.”

 

“Hahahaha…okay, okay. I’m sorry on that part, again.” he laughs and patting Sungmin’s head affectionately, “Still, you are beautiful, baby girl.”

 

Sungmin’s heart softened by that compliment. She looks at him and he gives a sweet smile to the girl.

 

“Have confident in yourself a bit.” He ruffles Sungmin’s hair but avoid from making mess of it, “You are after all, the girl that I love.” He assures her.

 

With that, Sungmin finally laughs, showing him the best smile she has for the day. It is really her best choice to depend on Kangin. He has always been such a support for her and he just knows what to do to make Sungmin smiles again. 

 

~~

 

“Sungminie?” Sungmin turns to the voice when her name is called.

 

Siwon is standing in front of her, showing her big dimple with the smile.

 

“Am I interrupting you?”Siwon asks to ensure, whereas it is obvious that Sungmin is alone.

 

Sungminshakes her head hesitantly. They look at each other, awkwardness overloaded.

 

“Are you…possibly still angry at me?”

 

Sungmin giggles by that question from Siwon, “Angry? No, I’m not.” She replies him, “You didn’t do anything wrong in the first place. So, why would I be angry at you?”

 

“Really?”

 

“Em.”Sungmin nods.

 

Siwon sighs in relieved, “Thankfully.”

 

“Have you eaten?”

 

“Yeah. The foods here are really delicious. You did a good job.” He compliments.

 

“Thank you. How did you know it was me?”

 

“You’re Kangin hyung’s PA. Who else is going to help him if it is not you then?”

 

“Well…you got a point there.” Sungmin laughs softly.

 

“Also…” Siwon shyly looks at Sungmin with the corner of his eyes, “You really look so much different tonight.”

 

“Not good?”

 

“What?! No! You look awesome!” Siwon quickly corrects Sungmin’s words, “No! More than that! You look…really pretty. So pretty…” he mumbles the last compliments when he notices that Sungmin staring straight at him without words.

 

“I’m sorry if I offended you.” He apologized, sad.

 

“Hehehe…” Sungmin’s chuckles makes him turns to look at her, puzzled.

 

“Thank you for the compliment, Siwon-ssi. I know you meant it.”

 

Their awkwardness slowly disappears after that sincere talk. They become more comfortable talking. With that also, Siwon uses that golden opportunity to make his first move, of getting Sungmin’s heart. He invites to speak with Sungmin in place where there is more private, and where they are alone.

 

“Is there something wrong, Siwon-ssi?” Sungmin curiously ask.

 

“Oh, no. It is not like that. I was just…actually…” he shutters, arranging the word inside his mind which is already in a deep mess.

 

Sungmin waits patiently for him to continue talking.

 

“Ah! I want to give you something.” He rumbles inside his pocket coat and fishes out a red velvet box, “Here. This is for you.” He hands it to Sungmin.

 

“What is this?”

 

“It’s yours.”

 

“What? No! I can’t accept this.” Sungmin politely pushes the hand back to the owner, refusing the gift.

 

“Eh, you must accept it. It is yours.” Siwon insisted.

 

Sungmin shakes her head, still not accepting the box from Siwon, “I can’t accept this, Siwon-ssi.” She strengthened, “We are…you know…I can’t accept this expensive gift from you. I’m still not ready yet.” She adds.

 

“Oh, no. it’s not like what you think. Just open the box first. You will understand when you see it.” Siwon holds Sungmin’s hand and put the box on her palm.

 

“But…”

 

“Open it.” He cuts her.

 

Sungmin looks at him anxiously but Siwon just smile at her back instead of answering her anything. Dejectedly, Sungmin sighs and open the box. Her eyes widened after she sees what inside the box.

 

“Where did you found this?” she asks.

 

“Actually, I found it 2 years ago when we first bump into each other. I kept it for all this time in case I might meet you again and…I guess my pray is answered then.” He explains while smiling sheepishly, “Are you happy with it?”

 

“Oh, thank you!” Sungmin suddenly hugs Siwon tight, making the guy freeze by that action.

 

“Thank you so much for giving this back to me.” Sungmin let go, thanking him excitedly.

 

The hug was fast but it already enough to make Siwon blushes furiously.

 

“O...okay…”

 

“Thank you…” She just can’t stop thanking while still smiling.

 

Her focus is entirely on the bracelet inside the box. She scans it carefully, and her face shows that how happy she is.

 

“Is it important for you?” Siwon asks after he got his sense back.

 

Sungmin nods, “This is the first present that my brother ever gave me using his pocket money.” She explained, “I treasured it a lot because it is very special for me. I have been looking for it forever. I thought that I would never be able to wear it again. But, now…thank you so much, Siwon-ssi.” She said again with the sweetest smile ever.

 

Siwon once more stun by that smile. Sungmin is absolutely oblivious with what her smile did to him. She is really too happy to get back the bracelet after so long been searching for it.

 

Siwon clears his throat, “Sungminie…can I say something to you?”

 

“Yes, sure.”

 

“I…I’m…” Sungmin waits and looks at him curiously.

 

“I think I’m in love with you, Sungmin.”

 

Sungmin stops breathing instantly. She stares at him with wide-eyed. Without they knowing, there is someone there, who hears and sees everything that happened. And that person also, has the shock of his life like Sungmin.

 

 

 

TBC

 

 

 

Is it so fast? Hehehehe…the title is 'so suddenly' right? I’m sure you will be able to guess who is that person who heard that confession right? let’s leave it to that for the moment. Everything will begin again after this.

I want to have a rest!!! When will my work ends?...there so much!! Huhuhu..T_T. anyway, thanks for those who still reads and commenting in advance *a bit sad though because there’s not much comment. And Soory if I late in replying your comment…”