I LOVE YOU TOO CHAPTER 32

I Love You Too

 

CHAPTER 32

 

Siwon skipped towards his office, feeling especially glee that day. Sungmin gave her a kiss and it was the best kiss he ever felt for him. He pushed the lift button and waited for it to open. When it opened, a man appeared and they shock to see each other.

 

“Jonghyun-ssi.”

 

Siwon greeted the man. He knew the man because he is Lee Minjung’s manager and also working for his company.

 

“Ah, Mr Choi. Good afternoon.” Jonghyun shook hands with him.

 

“Good afternoon to you too. Going home now?”

 

“Yeah. I’ve just finished discussed about the contract with your assistant.”

 

“Really?Just informed me if there is anything.”

 

“I will. Then…excuse me.”

 

Jonghyun nodded and take a step forward.

 

“Wait Jonghyun-ssi.” Siwon stopped him, “Here, can you please give this to Miss Minjung.” He handed a paper bag to the man.

 

Jonghyun frowned but his hand blankly took the bag away from him.

 

“What is this for?” he asked the latter.

 

“Tell her that it’s gratitude from me and Sungmin.”

 

Jonghyun was dumbfounded to hear that name said from Siwon’s mouth.

 

“Sungmin? You know…Sungmin?” he confusedly asked.

 

Siwon smiled widely and nodded, “I’m her boyfriend.” He proudly claimed.

 

Jonghyun jaw dropped. He shook his head unconsciously to ensure he wasn’t dreaming. Sungmin’s girlfriend? And on top of that, Choi Siwon?

 

“Jonghyun-ssi?”

 

“Ah, sorry. I was surprised that’s all. I didn’t know that Sungmin already has a boyfriend. And it’s you, Mr Choi, to make it more surprise. But, with you talking to me about it now, I assumed that you already knew about Sungmin’s secret.”

 

Siwon smiled thinly, “Yes. Just now actually. She also told me that you as the manager knew about it.” said Siwon to Jonghyun.

 

“Em. I knew about it.” Jonghyun agreed, “You seem to be okay about that matter though Siwon-ssi.”

 

Siwon chuckled, “Well…to speak the truth, I am shock but I think she must have her own reasons to keep it before. Furthermore, she already explains to me about it, so I accept.”

 

“Good to you then. Congratulations.” Jonghyun once again shook hands with Siwon, “I hope for the best for your relationship.”

 

“Thank you.”Siwon didn’t stop smiling of proud.

 

“Also, thank you for the present. I will give it to Miss Minjung and delivered your message to her.”

 

“Thank you again, Jonghyun-ssi.” Siwon thanked again.

 

“You’re welcome. Good day to you.” He said for the last time and went away.

 

Still with a smile, Siwon continued his journey into the elevator and towards his office. He still has lots of works to do and with everything that happened today, he feels fired up to finish the works. Jonghyun on the other hand, watched Siwon by the corner of his eyes with curiosity deep inside his heart.

 

/////

 

Kangin walked into the kitchen to see a still pouting and sulking Sungmin slicing some fruits on a chopping board. He smiles in amusement. His mothers already informed him about what they saw between Sungmin and Siwon just now. It’s only a kiss on the cheek, but of course his chatty mothers just know how to exaggerated things. He saw how Sungmin blushed madly by the teasing. A part of him sparks a jealousy after he heard it but the other part of him didn’t actually that worry about the matter. He was just glad that Sungmin looks happy. Even though Sungmin is angry, he can’t help but to too. She is their baby girl after all.

 

“Still angry?”

 

Sungmin turned to him with a glare.

 

Kangin laughed at her reaction. He patted Sungmin’s head gently, making a mess out of it.

 

“Don’t sulk so much, baby girl. We’re sorry okay?” he apologized, still with laughter.

 

Sungmin averted her eyes away, still pouting.

 

“You’re forgiven…” Sungmin whispered the words, mumbling.

 

There’s no reason for Sungmin to get angry too long anyway. Kangin didn’t see the scene and he didn’t make fun of her so much like the mothers. So, of course she will forgive him. Kangin went to her side and willingly helps her.

 

“Ah, I saw some pamphlets in the living room. Who’s getting married? You?” Kangin started a topic.

 

“Ah, that. No oppa. It’s not for me, but it’s for Wookie. Yeye oppa finally proposed to her!” Sungmin informed gladly.

 

“Oh that, I heard about it from Kyuhyun. He told me you used him to make the preparation.”

 

Sungmin nodded with some laughs, “He has nothing to do anyway. And I had to use any forces available at that time. So, I dragged him to help me.”

 

“I thought it was you who’s getting married.” Kangin whispered sadly.

 

“Oh, oppa. If I really am going to get marry, you’re the first I tell it about.”

 

“Even though it hurts me?”

 

Sungmin paused.

 

“Oppa…” Sungmin looked at him with sad expression, feeling guilty with what she said, “Please don’t say like that.” She pouts.

 

Kangin chuckled, “I’m just joking, baby girl. Don’t take it to heart. Continue slicing.”

 

Sungmin pouted but did as she told.

 

“So, when’s the wedding?” Kangin continued with his question.

 

Sungmin hummed, “It still hasn’t been decided yet, but soon I guess.”

 

“And you?”

 

“Me? Of course I’m the wedding planner. I don’t want anyone else to touch my Wookie.” Sungmin claimed proudly.

 

Kangin laughed at the remark.

 

“You’re still so possessive about Ryeowook. It makes me wonder sometimes about your relationship. Are you possibly married or something?” Kangin commented, didn’t mean any harm from it.

 

Sungmin laughed lightly.

 

“Anyway, oppa. What are you doing here? Aren’t you supposed to be at the office? If you’re here and I’m here too…who’s at the office?”

 

“Kyuhyun.” Answered Kangin casually.

 

Sungmin frowned in puzzled.

 

“Kyu?”

 

Kangin nodded reluctantly.

 

“I left him the office to take charge. Well, at first, I am suppose to be at the office when Umma and Mom came bursting into my office. They dragged me here even before I manage to say anything. So, here I am.” Explained Kangin, and Sungmin laughed to hear that explanation.

 

It does sound like what the mothers would do. And just before she starts to speak again, Kangin’s phone rings, interrupting them.

 

“Talk of the devil.” Kangin commented and answered the call, purposely put it on speaker mode.

 

“Hyung!” came Kyuhyun’s voice from the device whining, “Why did you leave me the office! I thought you’re supposed to help me!” complained Kyuhyun immediately.

 

Kangin laughed.

 

“I told you that umma and mom came right? They forced me to become their driver. It’s not like I can say no to them right?” Kangin make excuses which is the truth.

 

A groaned was heard from the other line. Kyuhyun banged his head on the table tiredly. It seems like he was really frustrated about something.

 

“Kyu? Are you okay?” Sungmin instinctively asked.

 

Kyuhyun jolted from his seat to hear that voice. He scanned around his workroom to search for the said person.

 

“Kyu?”

 

He heard it again and finally he realized it came from his phone.

 

“Sungmin? You’re with hyung? Since when? Why? How? What happened?” he asked the w’s questions confusedly.

 

He didn’t get an exact answer but Sungmins giggles instead.

 

“It was me who with her, Kyuhyun. I’m at her house together with umma and mom.” Kangin voluntarily explained the situation.

 

“Aww…is that so…” he trailed off.

 

“Yes it is. Cho umma said she miss me or something. Ah, how about you Kyu? Are you okay? Did you have some problem at work?”

 

Sungmin’s concern makes him smile unconsciously. Well, the truth is to hear her voice already make him forget his problem.

 

“You got problem, Kyuhyun?” It was Kangin who asked next, “What is it? I thought that your last meeting was only with dad.”

 

Kyuhyun was again being brought back into reality by Kangin’s question. He irritatingly groaned again.

 

“And that’s my problem! DAD! Why was he so hard to please, hyung?! He wants me to review back my proposal, rewrite and amend it! And he only gives me a day to do everything! What am I supposed to write in a day!?” he complained.

 

Kangin and Sungmin look at each other. After some time, they laughed out loud.

 

“HYUNG!SUNGMIN!”Kyuhyun whined, angry to be teased like that.

 

“Hahaha…sorry Kyu. Seriously, you’re so funny. It’s just dad, Kyu. And it’s your daddy. For sure, he will be considerate to you. Though I admit that dad really is hard to please. But, you said it yourself that you want to prove your ability to him. It’s not such a bad thing, right?”Kangin consoled him.

 

Kyuhyun sighed heavily.

 

“Fine…it’s not like I have other way to oppose him.” Kyuhyun surrendered.

 

“Do you need my help Kyu?” Sungmin offered.

 

“Nah…I’m fine.” Kyuhyun reclined, “There’s no point of me proving my ability if I got a help from you.”

 

Sungmin can’t help but smile proudly by the statement. Kyuhyun has matured so much. She concluded.

 

“Anyway, what are you doing?”

 

“Ah, we’re on tea-break now. I’m serving some snacks.” Sungmin responded to Kyuhyun’s question.

 

“Good. I’ll be there in a minute.” he told them in hurry.

 

“Eh, what…”

 

“I don’t care. I want to go there and I insist. We’ll eat dinner and no excuse!”

 

Kyuhyun hang up, leaving the two in gape.

 

“He’s coming too?”

 

“Seems so…” Kangin shrugged.

 

“Pumpkin! Have the tea ready?” Mrs Cho came into the kitchen.

 

“Ah…ah yes…” Sungmin nodded.

 

Mrs Cho smiled widely and takes the tray back to the living room. Sungmin and Kangin make a last look at each other and just shrugged away with Kyuhyun’s attic. They can’t even stop him after all. After that, when they already finished tea-time, Kyuhyun appeared by the front door. Without a proper planning, they all ended up eating dinner at Sungmin’s that night, including the fathers and brother. Sungmin didn’t mind it at all. In fact, she’s happy to have many people at her home.

 

/////

 

Jonghyun went inside him apartment with weary mind. He puts all his things on the table and went into kitchen to drink some water.

 

“You’re home.” A voice greeted.

 

When he turned, Minjung in a very y one-piece clothes, standing not too far from him. He gave her a small smile.

 

“I’m home.”

 

Minjung walked closer to him and seductively linger her hands on the man.

 

“Welcome home…” she kissed him on the lips.

 

Jonghyun responded to the kiss and they kissed passionately with hands rooming all over the body. In just seconds, they openly make out at the kitchen table. After a few minutes passed, they finally stop after a hot session together and a need breath of air.

 

“What’s this?” Minjung asked, referring to the paper bag that was on the table.

 

“Ah, it’s gratitude from Mr Choi.”

 

Minjung’s face beamed to hear the name, “Mr Choi? That’s a surprise. What’s the occasion?”

 

Jonghyun shrugged, “He didn’t say much. For sure, it’s from him and Sungmin.”

 

Her expression once again changed, “Sungmin?” she frowned, “Why is she involve in this matter so suddenly?” she asked, annoyed.

 

Jonghyun sneered. He moved closer to Minjung and holds her chin gently, facing up to him.

 

“Why don’t you tell me the reason why, miss Minjung?” he gives her a smirk, “You met with them right? And I’m sure you already knew about their relationship?”

 

Minjung stares at the eyes looking. She scoffed and pushed Jonghyun’s hand away.

 

“Yeah, yeah I know.” She waves her hands up, “Siwon openly introduced me that Sungmin is his girlfriend.” She said, but more like a mock.

 

“Isn’t it good news? Sungmin finally got a lover of her own.”

 

“So? It’s not like she has anything to do with me, right?” she fast retorted.

 

“She’s your daughter Miss Minjung. Or have you forgotten about it?” Jonghyun sarcastically spoke up the truth.

 

Minjung growled at the man.

 

“Don’t fire me up, Jonghyun.” She warned and walked passed Jonghyun.

 

Smirking to see the reaction, Jonghyun pulled Minjung and slightly pushed her to the wall. He trapped her on both side.

 

“What do you want?” Minjung irritatingly asked.

 

“Don’t be angry, babe.” Jongjyun used his seductive tone, trailing a kiss on every corner of her face.

 

“I will not talk about her if you don’t want it.” he persuaded, “You know that I love you so much right?”

 

Minjung giggled, tickling by the touch from him, “Seriously…you’re so persistent.”

 

With that said, they make out again and continued into deeper night. No one exactly knew about their secret affair expect with few people that closed. On the outside, Jonghyun is the manager but hidden from other people’s eyes, he is also involved ually with the artist. Not like he cared if anyone knew but he cared that Minjung is very concern about her fame.

 

Jonghyun stares at Minjung who has fallen asleep next to him. She looks so peaceful and relaxed. That is what he likes about her. He has always been in love with her and for him, to be able to stay beside her that is all he need. He didn’t care what anyone else thought about him as long as he got what he wants. Jonghyun get up from the bed carefully and went outside the room after closing it tight.

 

His eyes roaming around the room and Siwon’s present took his attention. He took it from the paper bag.

 

“A wine? He has some sense.” He commented.

 

He stares at the wine bottle long.

 

Choi Siwon? That’s really a surprise.I never thought that Sungmin will have someone like him as a lover. Among all people, why must it be someone that associated with Minjung? He sighed.

 

While he was still in thought, the door was knocked by someone. He lazily walked to the door and opened it. His assistant, Minhyuk stood in front of him.

 

“Ahh! Hyung!” Minhyuk screamed just as his eyes met up with the man.

 

“What?”

 

“Could you at least wear something?!”

 

“I am wearing something.” He retorted.

 

“Yeah! A brief! Don’t you have a shirt?!” Minhyuk scolded angrily. 

 

Jonghyun laughed his scolding away. Ignoring the younger, he just opened the door wide for him to get in. He took his shirt on the couch and wearsit to calm him down.

 

“Seriously, I don’t even know why I am still working with you with all the nonsense going around.” He mumbled unsatisfied to which heard by Jonghyun loud and clear.

 

“Mainly because I gave you a good pay and you have nothing much to worry about.”Jonghyun gladly responded to him.

 

Minhyuk groaned. He puts his hand up, surrendered. He didn’t want to argue with the elder anymore.

 

“So?” he questioned the boy.

 

Minhyuk stares deathly at him, “Here! I’ve collected everything that you said you need and wants. The clothes for tomorrow photo-shoot are ready, the place is settled and I’ve put the other things inside the bag.” He shoved him the bags that he was holding.

 

“I’ve fill up the car’s fuel too.” He added.

 

Jonghyun checked the things brought and nodding his head.

 

“Good. You can leave the rest to me. I’ll talk to Miss Minjung myself.”

 

Minhyuk unconsciously narrowed his eyes upon hearing the name. He really didn’t like Minjung. True, he worked with the actress but, the main reason he stayed put up with Minjung’s diva attitude was because of Jonghyun. He knew almost everything about the woman, and he particularly didn’t like the fact that Minjung was so fake to everyone around whereas she’s just a .

 

“Where’s she?” he asked, hiding away his irritation.

 

“She’s asleep.” Replied Jonghyun short and simple.

 

Minhyuk sighed tiredly.

 

“Okay then…I should get going…I don’t want to bother you anymore.” he trailed and dragged his feet away.

 

“Hey Min, tell me something.” Jonghyun stopped him, he turned by the call.

 

He gave the lad a smile, “When was the last time you met up with Sungmin?”

 

Minhyuk was stunned by the question, puzzled and surprised.

 

“Sungmin?” he paused to think, “Few weeks or maybe months ago. Why?” he asked back.

 

“Come here early in the morning tomorrow. Let’s pay a visit to her.” He commanded.

 

Minhyuk’s grin bloomed widely. He cheered and immediately forgets all his stress just now. He said goodbye to the manager and gladly part away to home. He can’t wait for tomorrow to come. Meeting with Sungmin is really like a dream coming true for him.

 

The next morning came and as planned, Minhyuk came to Jonghyun’s apartment early than before. They went to Sungmin’s café in order to surprise her and Sungmin is surprise indeed.

 

“Minhyukkie?!”

 

“Hey Miniming!” Minhyuk runs happily and crushed her into a tight hug.

 

“Wh…what are you doing here? And who…”

 

“He’s with me, Ming.” Another voice interrupted and Sungmin’s ears perk upon recognized the voice.

 

“Jjong-oppa?!”

 

“Hey.” He waved to him, smiling his big grin towards her.

 

“What…”

 

“We’ve come to visit.” Once again, Sungmin’s words were cut off.

 

Sungmin opened but to close it again before saying anything because she knew she couldn’t argue back against those two. She smiled at them.

 

“What’s the occasion? You’re not here because you miss me right?” Sungmin remarked sarcastically.

 

Jonghyun laughed softly, “What are you saying, Ming. Of course we miss you.” He patted Sungmin’s head affectionately.

 

With that, Sungmin’s attempt of sulking instantly melted away. She smiled towards the man.

 

“Yeah, I miss you so much, Miniming. I’ve been very busy these months. I’ve got eye-bags under my eyes, can you see?” Minhyuk complained to Sungmin, taking a pity from her.

 

Sungmin’s laugh came out by his complain, “You should have taken more rest then. Why work so much if you already got all the money accumulated.” She teased.

 

“Well, I love money, can’t be help then.” Minhyuk talk back, didn’t feel remorse at all by the tease.

 

“Ah yes, I heard some good news from hyung.” he suddenly said, pulling Sungmin closer to her, “How did you got Choi Siwon as your lover?” he whispered the question to Sungmin’s ear.

 

Sungmin’s face automatically turned bright red.

 

“Minhyukkie!” Sungmin screamed, hitting him lightly on the arm, realizing the man is teasing her.

 

Minhyuk laughed. Jonghyun also watched them with a big smile on him. Without plan anything, the three of them chatted normally even after didn’t see each other for so long. They were so happy to be able to see each other that they forget the other eyes watching.

 

Tiffany was frowning hard.

 

“I seriously don’t understand Sungmin. How can she accept Jonghyun again if he’s the one who hurt her in the past?” she complained, “Does she still has a feeling to Jonghyun?” she turned the question to Ryeowook.

 

Ryeowook shrugged, “You know how Sungmin is, Fany. She is someone unexpected.”

 

“Yeah I know that. It just…”

 

“Sorry.” Their conversation stopped by the appearance of Jonghyun suddenly.

 

Ryeowook fast stand in front of Tiffany, serving the man, “Yes, what can I do for you?” she asked politely.

 

“I would to order some drink. For me and them.” he pointed, “Sungmin said that my usual is…”

 

“Yes, I know. I will prepare it for you.” Ryeowook finished his words.

 

Jonghyun nodded and smiled at her before she left towards Sungmin and Minhyuk again. Ryeowook turned to Tiffany and just as she expected, Tiffany was frowning hard.

 

“Come on, Fany. Let’s just do our job. He’s still our customer.” Ryeowook said, consoling her friend.

 

Tiffany groaned and followed as what she was told. She didn’t want to make a scene with Sungmin smiling happily with those two. On some part, she didn’t even realize that Jonghyun actually notice the death-stare that she gave.

 

True as Tiffany said, he is actually the one who hurt Sungmin in the past. He is also the one who break Sungmin’s heart. But, because of the fate, he became closely related to Sungmin through Sungmin’s mama. He didn’t want to admit it, but Sungmin is actually the reason why she got close to Minjung. So, he can’t just neglect her like that. Faking or not, Sungmin is someone important to him. And to Sungmin he is vice versa. Jonghyun knew that some of Sungmin’s friends still didn’t accept him in Sungmin’s circle, especially her closed ones. Still, he ignores all those useless things.

 

For him, Sungmin is special.

 

“Jjong-oppa, Min is making fun of me.” Sungmin complained, alike a child to him.

 

A smile spread on him. Watching them bickering is just a start of the day. His hand reached for the boy and hit him lightly.

 

“Don’t so much, Minhyuk. Or else, I’ll double up your work.” He warned.

 

Minhyuk sulked but Sungmin was smiling indeed.

 

Jonghyun, Lee Minjung’s manager, and his mama’s other man. Sungmin knew everything about it. And Jonghyun also knew that Sungmin knew about it. No one understands, but they have secrets that they kept, a reason why they accepted each other.

 

 

 

TBC