I LOVE YOU TOO CHAPTER 36

I Love You Too

CHAPTER 36

 

On the next day, they have a decent breakfast and doing some more activities at the deck. There was swimming pool there. Many people were sun-bathing and having fun. Of course, the WonMin couple is the same. Though the difference there was, only Siwon who’s swimming while Sungmin watching by the side.

 

“Wanna swim together, Minnie?” Siwon invited her, giving her a hand.

 

Sungmin shook her head with a smile.

 

“I can’t swim Wonnie. It’s better if I just watch you.” She reasoned.

 

“But, it’s such a waste with your beautiful swimsuit.” Siwon persuaded.

 

“I wear this for you, horsey.”  Sungmin teased, pinching his nose playfully.

 

Siwon laughed satisfyingly by the answer.

 

“Are you sure?” he asked again.                       

 

“Yes, I’m sure. Go and take a deep. I know you love the water.”

 

“Not as much as I love you.” He teased.

 

Sungmin chuckled by the cheesiness, “Me too.” She replies to him and pushes him a bit to the water.

 

Siwon send her a flying kiss and swims away from there. Sungmin’s lips continuously smiling watching her boyfriend skillfully swims across the open pool. She wears the earphones and starts listening to some random songs to hide the sound of wave. Her hands are still intertwined to each other. She could still hear the sound from the wind blowing. It’s a half-open swimming pool, so the sky is just above them but still shady at the same time.

 

“Sungmin.” Sungmin turns to the voice calling and sees Kyuhyun walking towards her.

 

“Ah, hey Kyu.”

 

Kyuhyun casually take a seat next to her by the pool.

 

“What are you doing here, Kyu? Aren’t you swimming?” asked Sungmin as the starter.

 

Kyuhyun shakes his head, “Not in the mood of swimming.”

 

“Your girlfriend does.” She mocked at him giggles softly.

 

Kyuhyun snorted at the word ‘girlfriend.’

 

“She’s not my girlfriend Ming.”

 

“Eh, not? Then she is…”

 

“A companion.” He finished off Sungmin’s sentence, “That’s all. I want to come and I don’t think coming here alone is a good idea, so I asked her to tag along.”

 

“And she agreed just like that?”

 

“She said she’s bored.” Kyuhyun shrugged at his own answer.

 

Sungmin still look at him in confuse but realize that Kyuhyun seems didn’t want to go further in that matter. So, she decided to just let it go. Siwon waves at her from far and Sungmin replied to him back.

 

“You’re happy, Ming?” Kyuhyun suddenly asked.

 

Sungmin’s smile beamed. She nodded like a kid.

 

“Happy I think. Siwon oppa always make me laugh. This trip wasn’t so bad after all. Moreover, I got to spend more time with him. He was busy all the time before so, we rarely meet. But, I understand that, so, I didn’t complain much. He is not the first businessman that I knew which is always so busy.” Sungmin explained long.

 

Kyuhyun hummed, “That’s great then.” He simply commented.

 

They didn’t continue talking after that but to just staring into the nothingness. Kyuhyun didn’t want to ask for more because he can sense that it will hurt him. It was better that he kept it all to himself. Siwon came out to the surface after a few moments and at the same time, a waitress approached them. She presented them a piece of card on a tray. Siwon, Kyuhyun and Sungmin looked at it strangely.

 

“It’s a gift from Mr Jeonghan. He said it was for the last night dance.” The waitress informed and excused herself away.

 

“What is it?” asked Kyuhyun about the card on Sungmin’s hand.

 

Sungmin hummed, “It’s a spa card. It stated here…a full body massage and treatment for the whole day. For two people.” She read what was written on the card.

 

“For us?” Sungmin nodded.

 

“Wow. You’re in luck then.” Kyuhyun praised, more to mocking actually.

 

“Wanna try, Sungminie? It might be good.”

 

Sungmin nodded eagerly. It has been long since she went to a spa, of course she would agree to the opportunity. So, without a proper planning, she and Siwon went to the assigned place for the spa treatment. Each consisted of full body massaged and facial treatment. She feels relaxed and momentarily forgets her fears a bit.

 

“Ahh…this is so refreshing.” Siwon yawned after a good nap from the massage.

 

Sungmin nodding her head few times, agreed. They are now holding hands coming out from the massage room towards another session.

 

“We should do this again one day.” He suggested.

 

“We should.”

 

“I hope you have fun here, Sungminie.”

 

Sungmin assured him with a wide smile, “Of course I am having fun, oppa. Why did you need to think otherwise?”

 

“Well…who knows right?” he gave her his famous lopsided dimple grin, a sign of his happiness too.

 

“What is next oppa?” Sungmin changed the topic.

 

“Jacuzzi. I heard…”

 

“More…”

 

More?

 

Siwon’s words were cut off by something. Both him and Sungmin stopped walking at the same steps. They looked at each other.

 

Did I hear it right? They asked mentally.

 

“Ahhh…so good…”

 

They gulped. Instinctively, they turned slowly to where the sound of they heard. And they blushed madly upon hearing the next word.

 

“Give me more!”

 

“Let’s get going oppa!” Sungmin immediately pulled Siwon away from the scene, RUSHING.

 

They clearly understood what those words and sounds meant. They are not little kids after all. Sungmin’s face was as red as ripe tomatoes. She can’t believe that there was actually somebody who’s so bold of making out openly like that! And plus, she heard it with Siwon! It was certainly another memory that they will never forget.

 

###################################################

 

“Look oppa, there’s Sungmin.” Ryeowook points to the restaurant’s door.

 

Back on the ship, it was late afternoon, and almost dinner time. Siwon and Sungmin have just walked inside the restaurant where they made a promise to meet with the others. Ryeowook waves at them.

 

“Why are you late, Ming?” Kyuhyun asked, as soon as Sungmin arrives at their table.

 

“Oh, that…” Sungmin trailed her sentence while looking shyly at Siwon beside her.

 

The other could clearly see there’s a hint of blush on both of them as they look at each other by the corner of their eyes.

 

“What?”

 

“No…nothing…” they shuttered together.

 

“I’ll get you some food.” Siwon excused himself to run away from that awkward situation.

 

Sungmin nodded at him.

 

“I’ll go with him to take yours, baby.” Yesung said to his girlfriend and follows Siwon to the buffet.

 

Sungmin takes a seat next to Ryeowook. She knew that everyone is staring and anticipating what she’s going to say, that’s why she tried her best to avoid from looking up at them.

 

“So, did you have ?” Yoona bluntly asked.

 

“?!” Kyuhyun and Ryeowook scream out of shock.

 

“What? No! We did not!” Sungmin denied immediately.

 

“Then, what is it?!”

 

“Nothing! There’s nothing happened between us.”

 

“Then, why is it your face looks so red?” Kyuhyun continue asking, feels a tingling inside his heart.

 

“Because it’s hot. Wonnie brings me to the deck just now. That’s why.” Sungmin lied, obviously hiding the embarrassing story.

 

“Sungmin,” Ryeowook touches Sungmin’s hand worriedly, “Are you okay?”

 

Sungmin gives her the best smiles she could, “I’m okay, Wookie. I’ll tell you the details in the room.” she whispers but it can still be heard by the others.

 

“Make sure of it.” she demands.

 

“How about me, then?” Kyuhyun interrupts.

 

“No. You can’t know anything.” Sungmin replies to him, sternly.

 

“But, I…”

 

“Oh, come on Kyu. She’s shy, can you see it? You should not ask something like that to a girl so casually.” Yoona cuts him, and Sungmin nods her head franticly, agrees.

 

Kyuhyun scoffed, “Hmph. Fine then.”

 

“Here’s your food.” Siwon arrived at the table holding a plate of spaghetti and some others delicacies on both hands.

 

“Thank you, oppa.” Sungmin’s expression changes into a bright one instantly with his presence.

 

She smiles happily at him, showing a true happiness which makes Kyuhyun boils even more.

 

 

###################################################

 

 

Kyuhyun wanders aimlessly on the ship’s deck in the lonely night. He didn’t feel like going back to his room with Yoona still present there. He wants to calm down his heart too. Sungmin’s intimacy with Siwon is really getting on his nerve so much. He regrets to ever agree to the idea of coming along with them on the cruise. If only they are not on the open sea, he will surely left on the first thing in the morning. He wants to leave the ‘torturing’ vacation and yet, he knew that it was totally impossible.

 

He still has two days more till the cruise finally over. All he can do is to be patient and just try to enjoy it. The cold breeze calms him a bit. He looks far in front and notices 2 figures by the pool. There is not much, but his eyes are sharp enough to recognize them just by the silhouette. It’s Sungmin and of course Siwon. They are sitting together by the pool, with both of their feet in the water, making some splashes. They are smiling at each other and…full of love.

 

Kyuhyun wants to leave the place but his mind and body torn apart with staying or moving away. And his body refused to leave as he freeze standing there watching and eavesdropping the couple. He can hear everything. They are not that far from each other, and furthermore, the couple is absolutely oblivious about his presence there.

 

“You’ve got a big hand, Wonnie.” Sungmin said, touching the hand gently and comparing their hands together.

 

Siwon chuckles by the comment.

 

“I’m a man, baby. Furthermore, it’s you who’s the small one not because I’m big.” Siwon said back, entwine their hand tighter.

 

Sungmin giggles happily by the strong yet warmth hold by her boyfriend.

 

“How much do you weight Sungminie?” Siwon asked out of blue.

 

“Weight? Why?”

 

“Just asking. I remember the time when I carry you. You are so light. Unlike an average woman.”

 

Sungmin hummed, calculating the previous time when she weighed herself.

 

“Is it…forty…something.” she replied hesitantly, making Siwon big eyes staring at her, “Why?”

 

“Forty? Are you serious Minnie? You’re not a high school girl right?”

 

“Oppa!” Sungmin hits him lightly on the arms by the joke.

 

Siwon laughed and hugged Sungmin to ease her anger.

 

“You love to tease me.” She mumbled the words unsatisfied.

 

Still with some laughter, “But so you know, the first time I met you, I seriously thought that you’re in high school.” Siwon commented, still holding the hand tight, “I think anyone would believe me if I say that also.”

 

Sungmin finally laughed at his compliment totally forgetting the sulk just now, “You said the same thing just like appa. That’s why he kept saying I’m his baby girl all the time.”

 

“Really? We have things in common then.” He said proudly.

 

“Hehehe…arrogant brat.” Sungmin , pinching the nose playfully.

 

“Well, only for you, anything else is not matter.” Siwon hugs her more, very happy just as Sungmin is.

 

Siwon continues hugging her, enjoying the special moment just the two of them. But then, faintly he heard some voices from Sungmin’s ears. When he let go of the hug, he notices that Sungmin is still wearing an earphone.

 

“Listening to song again?” he asked the obvious.

 

“Eh? This?”

 

Siwon nods her head when Sungmin touched the earpiece in her ears.

 

“Do you really need to listen to someone else’s voice whenever you’re with me here? I’m jealous you know.” Siwon crossed his arms, faking a sulk.

 

Sungmin laughs softly by the reaction. She moves closer to her boyfriend and encircled both of her arms on the guy’s neck.

 

“Please don’t sulk my horsey. Even if it’s someone else’s voice, I still love to hear yours the best.” She praised, “And believe me, even with this, I still can hear your voice clearly. It soothes my heart because I really love you, my love.”

 

Siwon’s heart gets giddy by the confession. All his effort to sulk faded away just like that. He grins happily and it makes Sungmin smile also. They look into each other’s eyes lovingly. Smile of happiness clearly shown on their face. Slowly, Siwon leans closer to his girlfriend and Sungmin closed her eyes as they shared a gentle kiss.

 

Kyuhyun watched everything. His heart burned and he’s really jealous. The place where Siwon at was supposed to belong to him. Then again, he’s so stupid and too coward to admit to everything. Because of that, he lost someone that he love. Because of that also, he lost everything that are his. Because of his cowardice, he lost Sungmin.

 

Ting

 

Another message arrived on Kangin’s phone. He fished it out and read it. From Kyuhyun.

 

I’m bored and hurt.

 

Kangin sneered at the text.

 

Seriously, this brat. If you knew you’re going to get bored, you should’ve not joined in the first place. He scolded but typed a different answer to Kyuhyun instead.

 

Since last night, Kyuhyun has been texting him about the trip he was on. Apparently, the signals he got on the sea were strong that none of the text was undelivered. Lazy, Kangin still reply to every question and complain from his dongsaeng. Not like he has something else to do anyway. Well, today he do has something to do.

 

He is on a plane, waiting for the boarding time. Before the stewardess told him to shut down any electronic device, he used the time to exchange texts with Kyuhyun. He feels sorry for the brother with his situation. He himself wanted to join to protect Sungmin from Siwon but, he forgoes his intention knowing he’s going to get hurt seeing their close relationship.

 

A small sigh escaped from Kangin.

 

“Sorry?”

 

He turned instantly by the sudden sweet voice. The sound of violin chirmed and flowers petals falls from out of nowhere. An angel has descended. And he stared, wide eyes.

 

“Helloo~~” a hand waved in front of him and he woke up from the sudden dream.

 

“Ah, sorry.” He flustered, “Something you need?” asked him.

 

The lady smiled and once again, Kangin was stunned.

 

“Actually…I have some request. Can we exchange seats?”

 

“Eh?”

 

She smiled awkwardly. A stewardess came afterwards and explained the situation to Kangin. It turned out that some passengers has booked the wrong ticket and the seats were changed unexpectedly. The lady requested to sit near the window because of her phobia of something. Kangin, who was mesmerized the first time he saw the lady, for sure agreed with the exchange without much reason. He got to sit next to an angel, how wonderful is that?

 

After that, they settled down and the plane slowly boarding. Kangin pays a quick glance at the woman and saw her closing her eyes tight.

 

She must be so scare. He said mentally, but still couldn’t take his eyes from watching.

 

He feels amused by the pale face of the girl. He heard some mumbles; maybe she was enchanting some chants or something like that. He smirked unconsciously. After the longest time of staring and they are completely on air, the woman finally opens her eyes. She turned to the window and saw clouds. A sigh escaped from her lips, relieved. She turned to the other side and realized, Kangin was still watching.

 

“Hehehe…don’t judge me.” she said, grinning awkwardly.

 

Kangin laughed.

 

“No, I don’t judge you, don’t worry.” He retorted, “You’re scared of airplane?” he asked out of curiosity.

 

The woman shook her head, “Not entirely scared but a little. I didn’t like the feel of a boarding plane.” She explained, strangely feels comfortable with Kangin’s question though it’s weird and it was their first time.

 

Kangin continued staring. So did the woman.

 

“Have we met somewhere?”

 

She asked and Kangin shook his head.

 

“Really? You seem familiar.” She said.

 

“Maybe we are familiar with each other.” Kangin suddenly said, surprising her.

 

“Hi,” he extended his hand, “My name is Kim Youngwoon, for a start.” He openly introduced.

 

Since, he was already rejected by Sungmin, he figured he should find another love of his own. And since the woman has sort of caught his attention, so why not do some flirting instead? The woman stares at the hands, thinking hard. But, slowly and hesitantly, her hands also reached for the others. A spark washed through them by the touch.

 

“My name is…Jungsoo.” And that was the start of a new friendship.

 

Most importantly, Kangin totally forgot about his brother’s problem after that.

 

Kyuhyun avoided himself from going out from the room. He didn’t feel like meeting with Sungmin especially after what he saw the other night. He sighed again, exhausted. He really didn’t feel like going anywhere from the room anymore. It was really too much for his stupid heart to handle.

 

Yoona nagged at him for neglecting her but he just didn’t care. He lies back on the bed.

 

Let me forget, even just a little bit.

 

He wished and closed his eyes, hoping for some good dream to pass the time.

 

 

###################################################

 

 

Yoona stomped her feet in anger. She was chased out by Kyuhyun, again. Argh she’s so mad now. She can’t believe that Kyuhyun would dare to do that to her after all the time they spend together.

 

This is all that ’s fault. She cursed inside.

 

Her intention of having fun completely crushed because of Kyuhyun’s sudden change of mood. She blamed no one else except Sungmin since her woman’s instinct tell her so. She knew that she’s just a distraction for Kyuhyun but then again, she was still angry.

 

“Ah Yoona-ssi.” Greeted Sungmin with a polite smile.

 

She was passing by when she saw Yoona and decided to greet her. Yoona groaned inwardly. She really hate meeting with Sungmin.

 

“Where are you going?” Sungmin asked, starting a conversation.

 

Yoona scoffed and acted arrogant, “Nowhere. I’m taking a fresh air, that’s all.” She replied like a diva.

 

Sungmin forced a smile. Judging by the answer she got, she knew Yoona doesn’t want to be disturb.

 

“Oh, it’s okay then. I hope for your nice stay. Bye.”

 

Sungmin nodded faintly at her and took her steps away.

 

“Wait Sungmin.” her steps stopped after the call from Yoona, she turned.

 

Yoona was looking at her with a smug face, “What are you actually?” she asked, vague.

 

Sungmin frowned, obviously didn’t understand the question.

 

“Sorry?”

 

Yoona scoffed, “Oh please, Sungmin. Don’t feint me that innocent face. You’re a , right?”

 

Sungmin tensed by the sudden accusation from Yoona.

 

“You already got Siwon but you still came and flirting with Kyuhyun and every man around you. .” She spitted.

 

Sungmin feels crushed by the harsh word. But she still put a straight face.

 

“Please Yoona-ssi. I respect you as Kyuhyun’s companion in this trip. You have no right to talk like that about me.” she retorted.

 

Yoona laughed, evilly.

 

“Please? Oh, Lee Sungmin, you’re really a fake. I can’t believe that someone like you is Mr Choi Siwon’s lover. You don’t deserve him at all.” She insulted her more, “What did you do to gain his love, huh? Spreading your leg?”

 

“Yoona!”

 

“What?! You got some problem with it?!” Yoona talked back, aloud, “It was the truth right? Someone so low-standard like you with someone from high status like Mr Choi Siwon, there should be nothing but just . That’s why he likes you. And that is why also Kyuhyun like you.” she insulted more, gritting her teeth.

 

Sungmin frowned deeper. Even though she’s hurt, she knew it was no use to talk such nonsense with Yoona. She has no right to say anything about her life. It’s her life.

 

“I’ve got no problem with you, Yoona-ssi.” She said and took a step to leave but to once again being stop by Yoona.

 

“Hey you! I’m talking!” she pulled Sungmin’s hand.

 

Sungmin pushed the hand away. She glared at Yoona to leave her alone. And it angered Yoona even more.

 

“This …”

 

Yoona marched, and in split second attacked Sungmin.

 

 

 

 

TBC

 

 

*Posted the chapter and vanished immediately ^^*