Stay Silent

1440 Minutes [ An Interactive Story ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You decided it was best to stay silent since you were afraid that you'd annoy Jin. 

The car trip to the phone shop was awkward for you and heavy air hung between you both but Jin remained unspoken. You thought he'd at least say something but you were apparently wrong.

You sighed silently and before you know it, the car was already parked next to the shop.

"We're here." Jin finally said after the long silent ride.

"Oh.." You nodded.

"Don't you want to buy a new phone?" He asked as you blinked at him. 

"Oh? Y-Yeah." You then grabbed your stuff quickly before getting out of the car, hopping with one foot.

"You'll be okay?" Jin asked, a bit worried.

You didn't want to bother him so you nodded. 

"Thanks again for helping me." You smiled. "No problem." He replied back.

"So.." You scratched your head. "Uhmm.. Bye." 

Jin nodded at you before you closed the door.

You waved at him and before you know it, the car then went it's way. *I should've tried to get to know him better.*

You sighed deeply before turning around at the shop. "Oh well, maybe it was too good to be true." 

 

 

 

✿ Game Over ✿

 

You have received :

~ The Worst En

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter