Decline His Invitation

1440 Minutes [ An Interactive Story ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Your Love Status ( Jin ) : 

 

 

Unfortunately you decided to turn the invitation down as you felt it was inappropriate for you to invade a stranger's home.

"Uhm.. I think maybe I should just go back. Waiting for Yerin won't be that long or painful." You said nicely, trying to not offend Jin. He didn't seem to be offended or mind at all as he nodded. "I understand. Then I'll just drive you back to your friend's place."

You smiled gratefully at Jin. "Thank you for your help."

"Sure, no problem." Jin smiled slightly back at you. 

On the way to Yerin's house, you thought that Jin was okay with your answer but he was silently thinking that you considered him as a bad guy. Maybe he seemed like someone that can't be trusted, he thought.

He didn't blame you though because it's normal for people to say no to a stranger but he still felt bad for looking like a creepy guy.

As Jin parked in front of Yerin's gate, you nodded a thank you again before opening the car's door. 

"I'm sorry if I scared you with my sudden invite to my place." Jin apologized sincerely. You shook your head and hands quickly at him. "No No! I just.. I'm not good with people.. maybe?" 

"But you were pretty talkative before."

You fell silent at his words. "Uhm.. I'm sorry. I just don't want to disturb you." 

Jin nodded with a faint smile. "No, it's fine. I'm not much of a talker so I would've made you uncom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter