Pretend Yerin Didn't Pick Up

1440 Minutes [ An Interactive Story ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You shut your eyes tightly and ended the call quickly before turning around slowly. 

"What's wrong? She didn't pick up?" Hoseok asked with a concerned look. You shook your head and gave a small frown, handing the phone to him.

Hoseok also frowned, taking the phone. "Then do you have anywhere else to go for now?"

You felt bad for lying but you couldn't help to lie for just a bit more. "No. My friend was my only choice-"

But before you could even utter another lie out, Hoseok's phone rang. "Oh." He stared down at the screen as you glanced curiously. "I don't recognize this number though." You could hear him mutter out as he tapped the phone's screen.

"Hello?"

You waited silently as Hoseok answered the phone. *Should I follow him around? Haish, Hyeji-ah! Hanging up on Yerin is not nice though!* You scolded yourself mentally. 

Your thoughts came to a halt when Hoseok turned to look at you with a confused face. 

Hoseok tapped the loudspeaker on before continuing the conversation. "I'm sorry, are you a friend of Hyeji?" 

You could feel your mind stop working completely. *Busted.*

"Hyeji? Yeah, I have a friend named Hyeji, but what I'm asking is that why did you called me? Who are you? Is Hyeji okay?" Yerin's voice could clearly be heard as you wanted the ground to you in. 

"She's fine. She was the one who called you." Hoseok said nicely.

"Really? Then why did she hang u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter