Leave The Shop

1440 Minutes [ An Interactive Story ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"As much as I love cakes and all, I should be going." You muttered, "Ah, I guess you're a busy girl then." Yoongi nodded, "Can't stop you now, can I?"

You gave him a small smile as you paid for the cakes. 

"See you around soon, hopefully." Yoongi winked as he handed you the box. "Sure, thanks." You shyly replied. *Better not get involved with a flirt like him.* 

As you exited the shop, you kept on walking until you bumped into a few girls making you drop the box. "Oops, we're so sorry." One of the girls apologized, but before you could say that it was okay, her friend tugged her arm. "Come on! Suga oppa's shop is just around the corner."

*Suga oppa?* You furrowed your eyebrows at the familiar name. 

*Ahh, the guy at the shop?* You picked your box up. "Oh!" The girl seemed surprised as she pointed at the box you were holding. "Isn't that from Suga oppa's shop?" 

The girls halted at the mention of Suga and stared at you. "Unnie, are you interested in Suga oppa?"

You blinked at them, befuddled. *First of all, they seem like they're the same age as me. Second of all, the only thing I did was buy some cakes.*

"Uhm, no?"

The girls seemed relieved but kept their guards up. "Did we ruined your cake?"

You opened the box slightly to see that the cakes were mashed up together but still edible. "A bit." You honestly mumbled. 

The girl stared at you. "Are you going to go back to the shop?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter