Answer Yerin's Question

1440 Minutes [ An Interactive Story ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Hey, this is Hyeji." You answered. "Hyeji ah? What is it?" Yerin asked. 

"I was wondering, are you busy?" 

"A bit, why?" Yerin replied honestly. You were actually glad to hear that. "Really? Then I don't want to bother you."

"I can come help if you need to though." Yerin said. 

"I'll just call you later when you're less busy." You said and after you two bid goodbyes, Yerin hung up. *Yay!* You cheered mentally as you handed Hoseok his phone back. 

You didn't need to explain anything since Hoseok already heard everything. "Your phone is broken. Let's go get your ankle treated first." He said.

"I can still walk. Can you help me to my friend's house? I'll just wait there, maybe she's in her house doing assignments." You said, hoping he was nice enough to at least help you get past the dogs.

"Sure." Hoseok replied with a kind smile and takes a hold of your arm. You felt your heartbeats quickened at his touch. 

Hoseok helped you as you limped towards your friend's house and by luck, the dogs were gone. It felt very quick as you barely noticed that you arrived at your friend's house.

"Here's her house." You stopped in front of the gate. 

Hoseok examined the lock on the gate before turning to you. "Is your friend home?" 

"Maybe she went to buy something? Her parents will be home soon in the afternoon. I can wait here." You said and as you were about to thank Hoseok for helping you, he seemed to have a disbelief face on.

"You can't stay here alone. You're injured and you have no phone. It's deserted here." 

You looked around at the empty street, agreeing silently with him but you had no choice. "I'll be fine. You must be busy, I'm sorry to have troubled you. Thanks for the help though." 

As stubborn as you are, you sat on the ground, leaning your back against the gate. 

Hoseok just stared down at you. 

"What?" You looked up at him. *Is he going to stay with me?* You were happy at the mere thought.

Hoseok turned around and walked away

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter