Refuse To Forget

1440 Minutes [ An Interactive Story ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*But still, he said I had serious brain damage! No way I'm letting him embarrass me and get away with it.* You crossed your arm at your thought.

"Why should I?" 

Jungkook was taken aback at your harsh tone. "B-Because.." 

You felt bad but stood your ground. "I can't forget your rude words earlier so I certainly won't forget that you kissed a stuffed toy."

Jungkook lowered his head down, his ears burned with embarrassment. "I said I was sorry." He mumbled, and maybe you were imagining it but you swore you saw him grit his teeth.

Jungkook looked angry for some reason but you shrugged it off, thinking that he was too embarrassed of his action.

You raised your head up high, feeling mighty as you get a chance to get back at him. "But seriously. You're 16 and a boy on top of that. You should resist yourself from kissing toys no matter how cute they are. You don't have a girlfriend, huh?" You said with mock sympathy.

Jungkook continued to stare at his feet and when you thought you had enough of making fun of him, you could hear people sniggering around you. *Shoot.* You glanced to your sides and finally noticed the passers-by giving amused looks. 

It didn't take a minute for you to realize that you were talking loud enough for people to hear.

"Yes, I don't have a girlfriend." Jungkook raised his head. "I can let you introduce me to your friends," his face was red but you couldn't made out whether it was from anger or hu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter