Bruno Mars

1440 Minutes [ An Interactive Story ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"..Bruno Mars." You finished. 

Namjoon seemed a bit disappointed at your answer. "Oh," he nodded. "Well mine is Kanye West."

You blinked in surprise. "Oh? Well my other role model is Kanye West." 

Namjoon didn't look like he believed you. "It's okay, most girls don't really like-" You cut him off, "No, really." You eagerly said. "You told me to name one so I said Bruno Mars but I also like Kanye West."

"Can someone really have two role models?" 

You nodded, "Why not?" 

"Usually pretty girls like you would pick models or actresses as role models." Namjoon muttered.

You blushed unknowingly, "Pretty girls like.. me?"

Namjoon's cheeks flushed, "Well, yeah so it doesn't make sense." You frowned, crossing your arms. "Why won't you believe me?" 

"It's just hard to believe-"

"What's so hard to believe? I like both artists and they're both my role models when it comes to music." You stated confidently. 

Namjoon was about to say something until someone called his name out. "Yo, RapMon!"

You turned your head and saw a tall guy waving at your direction. 

"My friend's here," Namjoon nodded at his friend before facing you. "I have to go," he smiled, "Nice meeting you though." Before you could react, Namjoon got up and jogged to where his friend was waiting.

You sighed as you stared at him going away. "Nice meeting you too." You mumbled.

You spent the rest of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter