Send To The Hospital

1440 Minutes [ An Interactive Story ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Let's go to the hospital then. My ankle does hurt a little bit." You confessed. 

Jin nodded with a small smile. "Sure." He then began to drive you to the hospital. 

As soon as he parked the car, he got out and opened the door for you, helping you get up to your feet. "Thanks." You said, hopping on one foot. With Jin assisting you, you got inside the building with less difficulty.

When you almost fell down, Jin caught your arm just in time. "Are you okay?"

You nodded, a bit shy. "Yeah, thank you."

Jin set you down on one of the waiting bench as he went to the main counter. You watched him talking to the nurse and after a few minutes, you saw him turning and walking towards you.

"The doctors are busy but the nurse said she'll treat you." Jin said when he was in front of you. You nodded without much complaint and got up, balancing yourself before Jin grabbed a hold of your arm.

Jin helped you to one of the rooms as you sat down on the chair provided, the nurse came in a few moments later.

"Let's see your ankle." 

You raised your leg carefully, making sure your ankle wasn't making any bends. The nurse held your ankle, pressing it gently. "Does it hurt?"

It did a bit but you didn't feel it much. "No." You replied, shaking your head. The young nurse in front of you moved your ankle as you yelped. "Okay! That hurts!"

Without a second to lose, the nurse massaged some ointment onto yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter