The Mall

1440 Minutes [ An Interactive Story ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You looked through your bag and got your purse out. "There's still a lot of cash left." You grinned. "Let's go shopping!" You squealed to your self before skipping your way to the shopping complex.

When you arrived, your grin grew bigger as you looked up at the tall building.

"Hello~" You giggled and quickly went inside.

The cool and modern surroundings made you wonder why you kept yourself in the library for so long. You felt like twirling but couldn't since there were too many people around you.

You roamed around, practically visiting every shop your legs dragged you to.

After a while, you couldn't seem to buy anything except for a cup of coffee, which you always drink to stay awake. 

You took a small sip before taking your phone out. "It's so boring. At times like this, I wished I could have a friend to shop with." You sighed and checked to see if your parents sent you any messages.

As you were taking another sip from your cup, you considered calling Yerin. 

After a few seconds of hesitation, you dialled her number.

Yerin picked up as you smiled. "Yerin-ah?"

"Hello? Hyeji?"

"Yeah, it's me. Listen, I was wondering-"

"Can you call later? I'm so sorry but I have an important thing going on right now." Yerin interrupted.

"Oh?" You tried to hide the disappointment in your voice. "Important thing?"

"Yeah, actually I met this cute guy last week. His name is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter