Let The Tears Out

1440 Minutes [ An Interactive Story ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Your frustrated emotions grew and as you noticed no one was around, you couldn't care less so you cried. 

It was small sobs and tears flew out silently at first but the longer you cry, the louder you get. You started to shout and whine about how mean your parents are. But then you froze when someone passed by and saw you.

Your eyes met for a while as you sniffed. 

It was a guy wearing a branded black jacket. If you didn't know better, you would've ran towards the guy and ask if he's an idol.

The guy stared blankly at you, examining you. You looked down and see no serious injury on your skin but only a tiny cut on your knee. The guy scoffed at you before he rolled his eyes and went away.

You pouted at his rude behaviour. "I'm not a baby!" You shouted to no one in particular.

You then realized that maybe getting help from anyone was impossible at the moment. You dragged your knees up to your chest and buried your head, still having a bit of tears left.

"Excuse me."

Your sobs stopped again and looked up only to be face-to-face with a good-looking guy. Your heart stopped at how close he was.

You snapped out of your daze and wiped your tears away. "W-What do you want?" 

The guy retreated and rubbed his neck. "Oh sorry if I bothered you but you seemed troubled." He reached his hand out. "Can you stand up?"

You stared at his hand for a while before eventually taking his help.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter