Buy Ice Cream

1440 Minutes [ An Interactive Story ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"I'm going to go buy some ice cream." You mumbled, taking a step back. Before you could turn away, Taehyung stopped you.

" Wait, can... I come with you?" He quickly averted his attention from you and looked down at his camera, pretending to adjust the lenses as he asked. "There's not much for me to capture on camera here and I'm craving for some ice cream."

You blinked in surprise, a bit joyful that he wanted to join. "Sure, it'll be my treat!"

Taehyung's head shot up, "Y-You don't need to-"

You crossed your arms, fixed on treating him. "I want to. Just take it as a 'thank you' for the pictures you're sending me later."

Taehyung seemed reluctant but eventually gave in. "Well, if you insist." He smiled. "But next time, let me be the one treating you."

You stared at him for a while, processing what he just said. *There's a 'next time'?!* You blushed unconsciously. "N-Next time? Sure."

Taehyung's smile grew as he took the lead. "Let's go, then." He sets his camera carefully inside his backpack before picking it up.

Silence surrounded you two as you walked side-by-side. When you both arrived at the ice cream parlor, you decided to speak up. "So," You started, as Taehyung turned to you.

"What kind of flavor do you like?" You forced a cheerful smile, arguing with yourself on other things you should have asked in your head. *Seriously, Hyeji? Flavor? Don't you have other smarter things to ask?*

Taehyung shrugged, "I don't really have a favourite but I usually buy strawberry." He grinned as he rubbed the back of his neck, a bit shy. "I know, it sounds girly, right?"

You laughed lightly, "I have to admit it does. But strawberry it is then! I'll order the same for me." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter