Accept His Invitation

1440 Minutes [ An Interactive Story ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Your Love Status ( Jin ) :

 

 

"It's not that I'm uncomfortable, I.." You played with your fingers. 

"Afraid that I might pounce on you?" Jin raised an eyebrow at you. Your face burned in embarrassment. "No No! I'm just.." You sighed. "Fine, I'll go. Just remember that this means I trust you, okay?" You gave him a silly touch-me-and-you-are-dead look.

Jin laughed silently. "Thank you for your trust then."

You both didn't talk much afterwards until Jin turned his car into the parking lot.

"We're here." Jin announced. 

You looked out the window, nervous. "Uhm.. Is it normal for a girl to go inside a stranger's place?" You stared up the tall building. *Apartment? It seems luxurious. Maybe he's a player. Maybe I shouldn't have come here-*

"Nope."

You snapped out of your daze and turned back to Jin who was casually pulling the keys from the ignition. "So why...?" You said in a rather weirded out voice.

"We're here to only get you treated. I have the things at my place and it's a nuisance to go buy them again. After I wrap your ankle up, I'll send you home. That's it, okay?" Jin explained firmly.

"There are security cameras everywhere, even inside my place so don't worry about me doing anything bad to you." 

You coughed shyly. "I-I didn't say anything. I just asked if it was normal or not." 

"Well, it isn't normal cause I have a feeling you're not just any girl." Jin said and when you turned to his seat, he was already out of the car. 

*What did he mean?* You thought, blushing but quickly shook your head. *Stop being delusional!*

"Aren't you coming?" 

Jin was staring down at you from outside. You blinked at him before nodding quickly. "Y-Yeah. Sorry."

You got out of the car and looked up the building again. You gulped unknowingly. *I'll be fine. I'll be fine. I'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter