Leave Him Alone

1440 Minutes [ An Interactive Story ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You were too scared to approach the guy and decided that it was best that you find somewhere else to relax. 

Seeing no other place to sit, you found a shady spot under a tree on a grassy small hill. You shrugged your shoulders. *As long as I can have some rest.* 

You leaned your back onto the tree and stretched your arms. You kept your bag on your lap and closed your eyes. At first, you just wanted to have a quick rest but then you started to doze off. 

You weren't asleep for long though.

Through the darkness, you could see a light flashing suddenly between your eyelids. 

*What's happening?* You opened your eyes groggily and saw a digital camera right in front of your face. You jumped in surprise as your head hit the tree. "Ow!"

"Are you okay?" A teenage boy asked as he moved the camera away. 

You rubbed your sore head and nodded. "W-Who are you and why are you taking a picture of me?"

"I'm sorry, I-"

"Are you a stalker?" You abruptly cut in, panicking at the thought. Although it does flatter you that someone would actually like you that much to stalk you.

"What? No. I'm sorry for the misunderstanding but I'm not a stalker." The boy shook his head. "It's just that I love taking pictures of pretty things and-" He rubbed his neck shyly. 

He was crouched down and you were pretty much face to face with him. You could feel your cheeks heating up. 

"-Your sleeping face was pretty. I'm sorry, I'll just go." He fast-forwarded and got up.

Before you could stop him, he was already far away. "I wasn't going to beat him up though. That was actually a compliment." You mumbled to yourself.

You spent a few more minutes glancing around before picking your bag up, getting ready to go but something sparkly between the long grass

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter