Send To Yerin's House

1440 Minutes [ An Interactive Story ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"I think I should go and wait for Yerin at her house." You said, nodding firmly. 

"What about your ankle?" Jin asked, not agreeing with your decision. "When Yerin comes, she can treat it. It's just a sprain anyway." You reasoned, "Hospitals might be too extreme for a small injury like mine."

Seeing that Jin felt bad, you added, "Let's just try and see. Maybe my friend's back by now." 

After a few seconds of silence, Jin finally nodded. "Okay then." He then started driving you back to where you two met. 

You directed him to drive through the alley and stop in front of Yerin's gate. You looked up the house and it seemed like no one was there, not even Yerin's parents. You drew an inward sigh. *Bad luck. I'm going to have to wait here alone. I should've asked Jin to send me to the hospital.*

You were about to open the door until Jin stopped you. "It seems like no one's home though. Are you sure you'll be okay by yourself?"

You pondered to yourself, *Will I be okay?*

"Uhm.. Sure, I guess." You said with uncertainty. 

"You guess?" Jin repeated. "Do you want me to wait with you?" 

You blinked at his offer. "But aren't you busy with anything?" 

Jin leaned back on his seat, averting his eyes to Yerin's house. "I am but.. it's not important."

Something about the way Jin said it made you feel that he was in a bad mood so you just nodded, "Oh." and didn't ask anything anymore. You didn't want to poke into his personal life. 

Silence f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter