Agree To Help

1440 Minutes [ An Interactive Story ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"I'll help you then," with a nod, you mumbled, "It's the least I can do." 

Jimin grinned at you. "Great, then come with me!" He grabbed a hold of your wrist, pulling you with him. A blush crept up to your cheeks. "Uhm, I can walk by myself." You muttered, slipping your wrist out of his grasp. 

Jimin wasn't offended by your action, instead he too seemed shy at his action. "Oh, sorry." 

"No, it's okay, I'm just not used to touching strangers." You nervously mumbled.

Jimin glanced at you as you both walked side-by-side to wherever he was taking you to. "That's not good then," he said, shoving his hands inside the pockets of his hoodie. "What you're helping me with requires a lot of touching." 

Your head perked up with your eyes widening. 

When Jimin took another glance at you, you were staring at him with your mouth gaping wide. It took him by surprise. "You know I was kidding, right?" Jimin blinked, his hands were raised to his front in defense.

As if on cue, you let your relieved sigh out. *I was thinking of running away if it was true.*

Jimin laughed at your reaction. "Don't worry, I'm not a creep." 

"You like to joke around, huh?" You huffed. 

"Well, yeah. Don't mind me, it's my nature. I used to be the class' clown during my middle school years." Jimin shrugged. 

"You're really friendly then. I bet you were popular." You praised. Jimin rubbed his neck, feeling shy at the compliment. "Not really," he said. "Tell me if I annoy you with my continuous jokes. I'm a bit clueless sometimes."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter