The Pet Shop

1440 Minutes [ An Interactive Story ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Since I saw the pet shop first, let's go there!" You said to no one in particular.

You turned your heels and started walking in the direction of the pet shop. Before you could step inside, you spotted small kittens in the cages in front of the shop.

"Ohmagawd~!" You squealed as you crouched down to get a better view of the adorable creatures.

"I want to just eat you guys up~" You made cute, puffed faces as you talk to the kittens as they just blinked up at you. Some of the kittens ignored you, playing with each other as you admired their small paws against the metal cage.

It took you long enough to figure out that someone has been watching you as you turned your head and found a young boy staring at you as if you've gone crazy.

"W-What?" You stuttered out, aware that you've been acting silly and didn't really want anyone to see you. 

"That girl has some serious brain damage." The boy said to himself but obviously trying to make sure that you heard him as well.

You gaped at his rude comment but couldn't find anything to retort as he casually made his way, passing you and exited the shop.

You snapped your head to glare at his back as he walked away. "That guy seems younger than me! Didn't his parents teach him anything about manners?!" 

You lost interest on the kittens as you got up and started walking, boiling in anger. *Okay fine, I admit maybe I did looked weird but saying that my brain was damaged is seriously- ugh!* 

You stomped your feet. "If I meet him again, I swear he would regret ever saying anything!" 

Despite your grumbles, your legs kept on walking to your next destination. *Since my trip to the pet heaven got ruined, I'm gonna go clear my mind with some music.*

But then, something caught your eyes : A stuffed penguin. "Aww~ What a cute penguin!" You cooed as you made your way to the toy store where there's a lot of dolls and teddy bears arranged on the shelves. 

You wanted to take a look inside but the sight of someone stopped you. *Isn't that-*

Yes, the boy who assumed that your brain was damaged just a few minutes ago is now in a toy shop, in front of you. You hid yourself behind one of the shelves and took a peek at him.

The boy picked up a small bear and stood there, staring at it. 

Your eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter