The Park

1440 Minutes [ An Interactive Story ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You pondered for a while. "Hmm, being in that stuffy library really make me wish I could get some fresh air."

You snapped your fingers. "The park!" You smiled to yourself before taking long strides to the park, maybe a bit too excited.

When you arrived, all you saw was the wide grassy green field filled with giggling children running around and some even with their parents. You stretched your arms out, feeling refreshed. 

After a few minutes just standing, enjoying the surroundings, you decided to take a stroll around the park.

The park was packed with people that you'd sometimes bumped into some of them.

Satisfied, you decided to take a rest. "I never knew that going to the park would be tiring." 

You tried to search for a place to sit, but the elders were occupying the ones nearby so you walked a bit further.

As you glanced around, you noticed that now, the loving couples were taking most of the seats placed.

You sighed until you noticed an empty spot on a bench as you went near it.

Getting closer, only then you realized that there was a guy sitting on the other half, leaning his head back, wearing a pitch black sunglass on. *Is he asleep?* You waved a hand in front of his face but he didn't budge.

*Why is he even wearing that sunglass on? It's not even that bright out.* You thought.

*I wonder if he's waiting for his girlfriend.* You blinked. *Should I wake him up? Maybe I s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter