Locked Out

1440 Minutes [ An Interactive Story ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Your eyes fluttered open as you glanced around. You're surprised to see books surrounding you and looked down at the incomplete research you were doing before you dozed off. You raised your wrist up. "It's 7 in the morning?!" You squealed and clasped your mouth but luckily the library was empty.

"I can't believe I spent all night here!" You hurriedly picked up your things and ran off without even putting the books back, worried that your parents will be extremely mad at you.

You took out your phone as you run and gave it a few taps, noticing the 44 missed calls from home. 

"I'm so dead." You muttered under your breath.

By the time you arrived at your house, you practically gasped for air. 

You rang the doorbell and knocked a few times while trying to figure out how to explain to your parents, why you spent the night out without even informing them.

After about 10 minutes waiting, you knocked again. 

"Are they asleep?" You peeked through the windows. "Mom? Dad?" You shouted, loud enough to make sure the people inside will hear.

"That's weird." You took out your phone again before calling your dad.

After a few rings, he finally picked up. "Hello?" You greeted anxiously.

"Hyeji? Is that you? Your mom and I were worried sick about you! Where were you and why-" 

You pulled your phone away from your ear and put your dad on speaker. "I know and I'm sorry but I was doing a research f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter