|9|

|Rewind : Another Shot At Love|
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A light laugh echoed throughout the place, Myungsoo couldn’t contain his amusement; was this guy being serious? That’s the most absurd thing he had ever heard in his entire life. And trust him when he says that, since his entourage consisted of some colorful and quite peculiar fellows who would spout nonsense every now and then (but nothing as ludicrous as the silly words that came out of this stranger’s lips).

“You’ve got to be kidding me right now”

The stranger’s lips curved upwards, forming a little smirk.

“I wish I was”

Myungsoo was quite impressed with this man’s vast imagination and the words the latter kept on uttering made his assumptions even more clear, this man is indeed a whack-job, he should definitely be locked up in a mental hospital.

Myungsoo cursed under his breath, loathing the moment this “mad man” had started talking to him. Not wanting to engage any further in this unnecessary conversation the man had stirred, he decided to just walk away from him, needing to be alone with his thoughts after the strong blow he had suffered earlier.

“Ya, Kim Myungsoo where do you think you’re going?”

The young man snickered, who did this guy think he is to speak to him like that? He rolled his eyes, ignoring the alien-like voice of that said man (which as much as he hated to admit, reminded him so much of his own) as he kept on walking further and further away from him, but the next words he spoke made him immediately stop in his tracks.

“It’s that ty attitude of yours that cost you the girl you love! Your nonchalance, your stupidity, made her walk away from you, made Mel slip away from your fingers.”       

Myungsoo abruptly turned around and shot a glare at the man who stood in front of him, he clenched his fists, trying to calm his nerves, not wanting to lash out in a public place (but failed miserably).

“What did you just say?!”   

The man, who seemed to be in his mid thirties, wasn’t at all fazed by the intense glare his younger self was emitting, nor by the sharpness of his tone.

“Seems like I’ve finally gotten your attention now, haven’t I?”

Myungsoo furrowed his eyebrows; this man was definitely getting on his last nerve. How does he even know Mel? They always took extra-precaution whenever they went out (disguising their identities, well his to be more precise) in order to prevent the uproar of a scandal that could damage his reputation and risk her safety, after all they were just friends who used to hang-out together. But the public would never deem their relationship as a mere platonic one (even if it was) since they only sought to gossip about people and create a fuss over trivial matters.

“Who exactly are you? Are you some kind of stalker or something?”

The man took an exasperated breath.

“Don’t flatter yourself kiddo, who you are, is of no importance to me”

Myungsoo raised an eyebrow, waiting for him to continue. The latter rolled his eyes in annoyance as he spoke.

“Do I really need to repeat myself? What don’t you get with the “I am you” sentence is really beyond me”

Myungsoo scoffed and shot a deadly glare (which would render any sane person into a wobbling mess) towards the crazy bastard who claimed to be “him”. Ironically the man wasn’t at all intimidated by the latter’s gaze no matter how intense it was, a stoic expression remained on his face awaiting Myungsoo’s reply.

“You do realize how crazy you sound right now?”

The man simply shrugged his shoulders.

“Not really, after all everything’s possible”

Myungsoo had an “are y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter