|10|

|Rewind : Another Shot At Love|
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The beaming light of the sun made its way into the dim-lit room, making the young man, who was leisurely laying on his bed enjoying a small nap while being tightly tucked in his blanket, wanting to protect himself from the coldness that lingered in the room (their heater hasn’t been repaired yet, much to his dismay), stir in his sleep, groaning slightly at the bright intruder (and cursing the person who didn’t shut the curtains in the process) but at the same time, he enjoyed the warm and cozy feeling that engulfed him as the sun’s rays made contact with his exposed skin.

Slowly opening his brown orbs and adjusting to the room’s vivid light, Myungsoo lightly shook his head as he sat upwards, recollecting the odd dream he previously had (which seemed so real and genuine) I must be going crazy from the lack of sleep, a chuckle escaped his chapped lips, I mean really, talking to my future self, what kind of nonsense is that?

Stretching his limbs, he glanced at his phone. He furrowed his eyebrows seeing how he had five new messages. He clearly wasn’t in the mood to check any of them (and preferred going back to sleep, seeing how he had some time to spare before his next schedule) but the sender of the last one caught his attention.

His eyes doubled in size as he processed the name over and over again. Mel?

 

From: Mel<3

Don’t you dare be late today! I need my supporting Oppa by my side, araso? ;)

 

“What?”

Myungsoo glanced around him, that message was meant for him, wasn’t it?

But how? Why? I don’t even understand. Our last encounter ended pretty badly, with me confessing and her rejecting. He shook his head; he wouldn’t want to remember that ill-fated day he let her go. But what does she mean by being late, late for what?

Myungsoo ruffled his hair in frustration, what the hell is going on?

“Hyung you okay?”

Myungsoo’s head shot up at the sound of his dongsaeng’s voice, a worried expression adorned the maknae’s face. Letting out a light smile, hoping to ease the younger’s worries; he softly nodded his head in response which earned him a wide grin in return. He did notice however Sungjong’s platinum blond hair, that’s odd wasn’t it pink before. When did he find the time to dye it again?

“Yah, when did you dye your hair?”

Sungjong raised his eyebrow, confused by his hyung’s question.

“Ever since our world tour started”

Yeah, I know but…

“You sure you okay hyung?”

Myungsoo was acting a little odder than usual.

“Yeah, I’m fine”

He an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter