|2|

|Rewind : Another Shot At Love|
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A slim young girl made her way towards a black convertible that was parked a few blocks away from her house, she shivered as the cold nights’ air brushed against her skin and scurried over to the only source of warmth that laid in front of her, as she opened the door and stepped inside, the car immediately came to life startling her with the high amount of speed the driver was going.

“Oppa slow down!”

The girl shrieked trying to hold on for dear life as she desperately tried to fasten her seatbelt which prevented her from crashing upfront as the car came to an immediate stop.

Myungsoo’s grip on the steering wheel tightened, his knuckles becoming white with the intensity of his hold.

“God damn it Doyeon!”

He let out a frustrated sigh as he ruffled his hair in the process. He glanced at the girl beside him who flinched at the sharpness of his tone, her black orbs widening in fear and pure shock, never during the four months they had been dating did he ever raise his voice at her, hell she had never seen him lose his cool, never, not even once and she wasn’t exactly liking this dark side of him which frightened her to the bones.

Myungsoo caught the slight fear in her doe-like eyes and took a deep breath, trying to calm himself down.

“Why did you do it?”

He questioned, his tone coming out harsher than he had expected.

The girl bit her lip as she looked down at her lap, wanting to avoid contact with his intimidating eyes.

“You do realize what you did don’t you? If you haven’t uploaded any of those stupid images none of this would have happened, you wouldn’t have been hurt and I wouldn’t have suffered such a huge blow”

Doyeon slightly lifted her head and turned to face her boyfriend who had his famous poker face on.

She mustered up all of her courage and shot him a glare, which took him by surprise, but of course he didn’t show any sign of it.

“Don’t you understand how I feel? You’re my “boyfriend” for crying out loud! Don’t you see how it’s hard for me to keep our relationship a secret? I mean why should I? I don’t understand why you’re even mad at me for something so silly like this!”

Her tone was higher than usual as she tried to accentuate each word that came out, out of her lips, she was fed-up, angry at her boyfriend for not understanding where she was coming from, she wanted the whole world to know that he was her boyfriend, that Infinite’s visual, the so called Kim Myungsoo was hers and hers only is that so bad? Sure, a part of her liked more likely loved the attention she was receiving but can you blame her? It’s nice to have the spotlight shinning upon you once in your life.

Myungsoo couldn’t believe his ears, silly? Was his career silly to her? Was the fact that his image was ruined and that he lost some of his fans amusing to her?

“Does my career mean nothing to you?! Don’t you realize that an idol’s image is everything to him?!”

“So you’re saying by being next to you I’m ruining your image, sorry I’m not so worthy of being with the “oh so great” Kim Myungsoo!”

Her words dripped wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter