|4|

|Rewind : Another Shot At Love|
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Myungsoo angrily slammed the front door shut startling s who were hurriedly trying to pack their belongings, they had a plane to catch early in the morning and didn’t have much time left to get ready (they’ll be heading to America since it’s the next stop of their world tour) thus the dorm was messier than usual, having piles of clothes scattered everywhere, numerous of bags wide open awaiting to be filled with neatly folded clothes.

Myungsoo ruffled his hair in frustration and headed straight to his room ignoring the concerned stares of s.

He sighed as he firmly locked the door and flopped on his bed, his brown orbs wondered around the room deeply in thought. One thing’s for sure he was fed up with all the attention he was receiving; thank god he’d be leaving the country for a couple of weeks until everything’s been settled down and all the rumors have vanished into thin air. It was a mere scandal and scandals usually die down, don’t they? Everything will be back to normal as soon as he comes back, right?

Myungsoo took a deep breath; he hated being the center of attention for all the wrong reasons. He especially couldn’t comprehend the huge amount of hate he had been receiving lately as well as the hurtful comments that were constantly spouted his way. Sure it was wrong for him to lie to the public but was it so wrong of him to fall in love?

Love, it’s a small word that holds such depth and meaning.

What is love?

Honestly, Myungsoo doesn’t know, he still doesn’t. And when he says that he has never experienced that said feeling before, he means it, he really does.

He can’t say he had loved Doyeon because he didn’t. Did he like her? Yes, a lot. But did he love her? Now, that’s a different story all together. See Doyeon was the first girl he had ever grown fond of, other than Melody of course (He’s not the sociable type you see) but the feelings he had for the both of them were completely different.

According to him Doyeon was the most beautiful girl he had ever laid eyes upon (No, it wasn’t love at first sight if that’s what you’re thinking; Myungsoo doesn’t believe it exists anyway). Her smile had the ability to make him forget the numerous problems he was facing; it made his day in a way. He also liked spending time with her and as they grew closer, his feelings for her deepened (But they were never close to love). And being in his early twenties and never having a girlfriend before, he was like “what the hell” and went for it since he always wanted to taste the feeling of being love, of being committed to someone. And shortly after the two had met, they began dating and Myungsoo couldn’t have been happier.

Myungsoo more than being in love was infatuated with Doyeon. He was too blinded by her radiating beauty (as he put it) and didn’t quite notice her flaws (which were many).

And all couples have their fair share of fights, but theirs were more frequent and they usually revolved around the same subject.

See Doyeon couldn’t understand why they had to keep their relationship a secret (she wanted the whole world to know that Infinite’s L was hers and hers only, that she had won over the cold heart of Infinite’s visual, yes, she wanted to gain the attention she deserved, she wanted the spotlight to shine upon her for a change) and never quite understood why Myungsoo had to protect his image so badly, wasn’t she more important? Wasn’t she supposed to be the center of his whole life? He had quite the supportive girlfriend, didn’t he? (Please hint the sarcasm). Ironically, Myungsoo wanted to publicize their relationship but was well aware of the consequences of his decision which will most probably ruin his groups’ image and their chance of getting more exposure as well as put his Doyeon in danger (and he couldn’t afford that now, could he?)

Myungsoo smiled bitterly as he gazed up at the ceiling; maybe a good thing did come out, out of all of this, after all he managed to get a glimpse of the real Doyeon and not the cutesy sweet image she’d been proudly displaying all this time.

Myungsoo then got up deciding to finish packing as well; of course he wouldn’t forget bringing his most prized possession:  his dear camera (he just loved to capture the essence and the beauty of the world as well as every single precious moment that passes by), Mel had actually gotten him this camera as an early birthday present and out of the many he had this was most definitely his favorite, a small smile formed on his lips as he scanned through the pictures he had taken not too long ago (they were mostly of Mel who’s his most beloved model and of course of the other members as well).

He suddenly froze his eyes doubling in size.

He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter