|1|

|Rewind : Another Shot At Love|
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rewind #1:

The young man let out another sigh as his eyes roamed over the freshly written headline which stated his immediate downfall.

“Is INFINITE’s L dating Ulzzang choco-holic Kim Doyeon?”

He scanned the various photos his so called girlfriend uploaded on the net for the whole world to see, sure, there were no photos of the two together but the items that were much highlighted in the photos were shared by the both of them and Myungsoo publically wore them whenever he got the chance as would any normal couple who share significant items that display their affection for one another.

But, this wasn’t any normal couple; Myungsoo wasn’t any normal young boy.

He’s an idol, a model for others to imitate, to admire and to love.

He was also the face of an entire group, so if that said face gets tarnished; the group would also get its fair share of hatred.

See, many fans were disappointed with INFINITE’s visual who openly lied to them, firstly denying the existence of such rumors.

But this thought never occurred to our dear L.

He never wanted to lie to his lovely fans. He never wanted to keep his relationship on the down low.

But his company wanted to maintain his clean cut image, since if he had a girlfriend much like any other member, the fans will be left heartbroken by the sudden news, since “their” Myungsoo would no longer be theirs.

It’s not as if he was theirs to begin with.

Thus, he had to lie and it actually made sense to him to do so, since he couldn’t risk losing his fans and damaging his groups’ image.

But it all backfired on him.

Myungsoo ruffled his hair in frustration.

He was angry.

Angry at Doyeon for uploading and admitting their relationship to the public, when he clearly told her he’ll handle everything. Angry at the fans who sought to hurt her in any means possible and angry at himself for lying to everyone’s face and for ruining his groups’ name.

He was especially sorry to s for bringing them down with him.

Myungsoo sighed for the umpteenth time.

How could she disregard his words?

His family wasn’t even aware of their relationship.

Well now they are, he thought as he pinched the bridge of his nose to keep his anger intact, as does she.

A light knock made him snap back to reality as a feminine looking boy slowly made his way towards him.

“Hyung are you okay?”  The blonde boy softly whispered.

Myungsoo turned to look at him, displaying a small smile.

Which was of course fake and Sungjong could tell that it was.

 

“I can’t believe he didn’t tell me”

The brunette whispered, clearly to no one but herself, as she glanced once more at the pictures which were proudly displayed on her laptops’ screen, she thought her eyes were betraying her but obviously they weren’t, there stood the man who has captured her heart and refused to let it go next to a slim girl who goes by the name Doyeon.

Mel bit her lip trying to keep the tears that were dangerously threatening to descend at any moment from cascading down her rosy cheeks. She felt a pang in her chest, as if her heart was brutally ripped out of her chest and thrown on the cold hard ground. She wanted to scream, to let all of her frustrations out, but she couldn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter