Awkward

Love At First Sight
A/N: I'm going to start writing in third person. Arrasso? :D (I think that's how you spell it.) 
 
November 11, 2013 Thursday 2:41 P.M 
 
Annie walked into her seventh period classroom. She was scared because today was the day that they had to turn in their assignment, and Sehun barely did anything because he was too busy flirting with Annie. When she came in, she saw the substitute, and greeted her and went to her desk. She noticed Sehun was sitting with his group of friends on the other side. She knew he was trying to avoid him but she couldn't help that he was sitting there because it would be hard to communicate with him. 
 
"Hey, why is Sehun not sitting here?" Jenny asked. 
 
"Because I broke his heart last night." Annie mumbled. 
 
Even though Annie mumbled, Jenny could still understand her. 
 
"What?! You broke his heart?" Jenny almost screamed. 
 
"SHHH! You know Kai could have heard that." Annie said and looked at Kai who was sitting on the left by Annie. But he wasn't paying attention. 
 
"It's ok. He never listens. But what is that all about?"
 
"I'll show you when the teacher is not looking." 
 
"I'm going to ask Sehun why he's not sitting with us." Jenny said and got up from her chair and walked up to Sehun who was in the other side of the room. 
 
"Jenny! No!" Annie whispered but Jenny didn't listen. 
 
Jenny walked up to Sehun. 
 
"Hey, why are you not sitting with us?" She asked.
 
"Oh, were supposed to sit with our groups?" Sehun asked. 
 
"Well yeah, we need to communicate." Jenny said. 
 
"Oh." Sehun said and turned back to his screen and started talking to his friends. 
 
Jenny walked back to her seat by Annie. 
 
"What did he say?" Annie asked. 
 
"I asked him and he acted all surprised. Like Ms. Choi made it clear that we were supposed to sit with out groups." 
 
"How about our newspaper project? It's due today and he didn't even do a thing." 
 
"I'll ask him." Annie said and went up to him. 
 
She tapped him on the shoulder and he turned around. 
 
"Oh, are you going to get your news article done?" She asked. 
 
"Oh it's due today?" He asked.
 
"You know what? I'll do it for you. Don't worry." Annie said and walked back to her seat. 
 
Sehun got up from his seat and went up to Kai. 
 
"Hey Hyung, you are in my spot." 
 
"But I'm too lazy to move." 
 
"But that's my spot."
 
Sehun only said that because he wanted to sit next to Annie.
 
"Sehun! Just sit in my spot. We can switch." Jenny said and got up from her seat and went to the other side.
 
Jenny turned around at looked at Annie and mouthed "have fun". 
 
"Thank you so much for doing my assignment." Sehun told Annie.
 
"Eh it's no problem." Annie said. 
 
It was still kind of awkward for Annie, because she knew that he liked her but she friend-zoned him. 
 
"You know how thankful i am right?" Sehun kept saying. 
 
"Yeah, I understand. But since I'm lazy I'm just going to copy and paste everything." 
 
"I don't care. I mean is she really going to think I researched all of this? I mean come on. I barely do work I'm this class." 
 
"Whatever." Annie said and started copying and pasting the article sentences onto a word document. 
 
"Hey Annie. High five." Sehun said.
 
She high-fived him very fast. 
 
"Again." 
 
She did it quickly again. 
 
"One more time." 
 
She did it quickly and went back to work. She did it fast my because she knew that trick. Most guys would do it to her all the time. 
 
~*~*~*~*~ 
 
Domo, Jenny, Annie, and Jerick just came out of seventh period, and it was the end of school. 
 
"JENNY! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?! YOU KNEW I DIDNT WANT TO BE NEXT TO HIM?!" Annie yelled. 
 
"Because I thought you guys wanted to "flirt" with each other again." 
 
"Oh. What's this all about?" Domo asked. 
 
"Ask Jenny. I'm going home." Annie said and started walking home. 
 
"So?! What was it?" Jerick asked. 
 
"Sehun tried to do the high five trick, where he would ask Annie to do a high five and he would try to he her hand. But Annie did the high five so fast. But I don't think she likes that trick anymore since... You know... He used to do that to her." 
 
"Yeah, I think that's why it was bothering her because it was letting her reminding her of him." Domo said. 
 
~*~*~*~*~* 
 
Annie was walking home, and she managed to see Jungkook skating around the neighborhood. Her heart started to pound hard again and she was getting all shaky again. 
 
"Oh hey Annie." Jungkook said as he stopped on his skateboard. 
 
"Hey." Annie said and looked down while saying it. 
 
"So, you enjoying my old room?" He said playfully. 
 
"Oh yeah. It's nice." Annie said awkwardly. 
 
"Oh. Well, I was wondering if you wanted to hang out sometime. You know just walk around here so you know the neighborhood better." 
 
Annie's eyes widened and her heart started to pound faster than ever. 
 
"Sure. But can you tell me to plans?" 
 
"Sure, give me your number." He said. 
 
Annie took out a pen and started to write on his arm her phone number.
 
"Oh. That was awkward." Jungkook said. 
 
"Sorry. I didn't have time to take out paper. But yeah, just text me and tell me what's going on, alright? Well I'll see you later." Annie said and walked away. 
 
Jungkook didn't look to satisfied that she wrote her number on his arm. 
 
"Why did she do that?" Jungkook mumbled to himself.
 
*~*~*~*~
 
Annie came home and started jumping and screaming. 
 
"YES! Is this finally happening?!" She said to herself and ran up to her room. 
 
She couldn't help but feel excited about it. She was just really happy that Jungkook finally noticed her. 
 
...