Invitation

Love At First Sight

December 2, 2013 Monday 7:30 P.M 

Annie just got done getting ready in the morning and she was waiting on her ride for Jungkook. By the time it was 7:50, Annie heard a doorbell. She came to the front door and opened it, and saw Jungkook's face again. This time Annie didn't get that warm, sweet feeling like she did back then when she would see him. It was different this time, it was almost like Annie didn't have feelings for him anymore. 

"Hi Jungkook." Annie said and stepped out.

"Oh Hey." Jungkook said surprisingly. 

"You aren't mad at me anymore?" Jungkook asked as they were walking to his parent's car. 

"Nah, I got over it." 

"Oh." Jungkook said and hopped into the car after Annie.

When they finally got to school, Jungkook stepped out the second the car in the front. Meanwhile, Annie was still talking to his parents. 

"So my mom told me to invite you guys to our housewarming party on the 17th? Will you guys come? We are going to have lots of food that my mom will be making!"

"Of course we will be there." His mom said. 

"I can't wait to see you guys there. I'll go now. Bye Mr. and Mrs. Jeon! Have a good day." Annie said and stepped out of the car. 

By the time Annie stepped out of the car, the first period bell rang. Annie was on her way to class, and then someone surprised her by putting their arm around her. 

"Oh Taehyung!" Annie said suprisingly, as she looked next to her. 

"I thought you were calling me V." 

"I'm sorry, Taehyung sounded better to me." Annie said and smiled at him. 

They were both on their way to class, and when they came in, it was the usual. Everyone talking with their friends, being theirselves. V and Annie sat down at their desks, which was right next to each other. 

"Oh! Hey V, I wanted to invite you to our housewarming party. It is on the 17th of December. You should come." 

"Oh cool! I'll definitely be there!" 

Jungkook couldn't help but be his nosy self and listen to what Annie was telling V. He thought, a housewarming party? Shouldn't he be invited too since it used to be his house. Well he thought that maybe she would give him his invitation later. 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

It was lunchtime, and yet Jungkook still didn't get asked to come to her housewarming party. It was bothering Jungkook so much, that he would want to ask her why he is not invited. He kept staring at her, talking to V and laughing and smiling with him so much. 

"Yah! Jungkook!" His friend, Yoongi called. 

"Ah what?" 

"Why do you keep staring at her?" 

"Because, I am supposed to get the invite from her to the housewarming party." 

"Psh, maybe she doesn't want to invite you after what happened, and all the crap that V has been telling her about you." 

"I don't think V would do that. He's too nice." 

"Don't be too sure about it. Just ask her." 

Jungkook was thinking about it for a minute, but he thought, why should he care? But at the same time he really wanted to go to the housewarming party. He finally came to his senses and had the nerve to ask her, so he stood up and took a loud sigh and walked over to Annie. 

"Hey Annie. Hey, V." Jungkook said to the both of them. 

Annie waved but V rolled his eyes. 

"So Annie, I was overhearing that you had a housewarming party for the new house, and um... I was wondering if I can-"

"If you can go?" Annie said to finish his sentence.

"Yeah, since I used to live there and I want to see what so... um.... different about it." 

The bell rang, causing to interrupt what Annie was going to say.

"I'll tell you later." Annie said and walked with V to her next class. 

Jungkook was getting frustrated because he really wanted to go to the housewarming party. 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

It was seventh period, and Jungkook had class with Annie. Since they were watching a movie, Jungkook thought it would be nice to bother her about the party. He wrote a note, saying "So can I go now?" and threw it at her. Annie felt something hit her head, and she noticed the note and opened it. Then she teared it up and threw it on the ground. Jungkook then turned around and started watching the movie, but then he felt something hit his head too and saw a note, in the shape of a paper airplane. The note said "Try asking me later". He took a loud sigh and just put the paper down. 

After class, Jungkook ran after Annie. 

"Hey Annie!" Jungkook said as he caught up. 

"Oh hey." 

"So can I come now?"

"So you could hang out with my cousin? Even though you guys barely talk now.." Annie teased but she was serious at the same time.

"What? No! I already gave you my reason." 

"Hah." Thats all she could say. 

"But aren't you interested in my cousin?" 

"What! I don't like your cousin that way! Come on will you just let me go please?" 

"Will you stop bothering me if I do?" 

"Yes!"
 
"Fine. Hope to see you on the 17th."  Annie said and walked away. 

Jungkook was jumping in happiness but then stopped when everyone gave him weird looks. 

Meanwhile, Annie was on her way to the music room to help V with his piano piece still. 

"Hey Taehyung, sorry I am late. Jungkook problems." 

"Oh was he bothering you about that party again?" 

"Yeah, I don't know why he really wants to go. He's so stupid though. He didn't need to ask me because I invited his parents." 

"Oh so he's coming too?" V sounded disappointed. 

"Don't worry. He probably wanted to go because my cousin is going. Yeah, its nothing, lets just not talk about this anymore." Annie said and sat next to him. 

V started playing the piano, but kept getting the notes wrong. 

"You are playing it wrong again. You were playing it right yesterday." 

Annie put her hands on top of V's and started playing the piano for him. She got that warm, fuzzy feeling. It was the same feeling she had with Jungkook when she liked him. She stopped playing and gazed into his soft and sweet innocent eyes. V was doing the same. Annie snapped out of it and took her hands off of his. 

"So do you get it now?" Annie said while looking down. 

"Yeah I do." He said back.

They paused for awhile until;

"Annie, will you go on a date with me?" 

Annie blushed and smiled. 

"Yes." 

....

A/N: LOL I'm sorry for you Jungkook and Annie shippers out there D: