It's You!

Love At First Sight

Annie and Jungkook were hanging out. Jungkook got in trouble, and got grounded since he went to jail, but that didn't stop him from hanging out with her. They both went to the mall, and he bought some food for the both of them. 

"I have a question about your fake I.D." Annie asked. 
"Yeah what about it?" 
"Where did you get that?" 
"Oh, my brothers got it for me when I was going through that phase with my mom." 
"Did you throw it away yet?" 
"Um, maybe." 

Jungkook's wallet was sitting on the table, and Annie snatched it. Jungkook was trying so hard to get it back, but she opened it and took out his I.D and put it in her purse. 

"I told you to throw this thing away. I'm going to shred it when I get home." 
"Come on! It's actually quite useful." 
"For what?" 
"I don't know, but did you throw yours away?"
"Ew, of course I did. Sehun made that." 
"Fine, I don't need it anyways. I don't smoke or drink anymore." 
"Good. Now we should get going. I want to look around the mall."
"Alright, lets gooo." Jungkook said and grabbed her hand. 

They were walking around and then there was this boy walking and bumped into Annie. Their heads both hit, and they both were rubbing their foreheads. It looked like they both weren't watching where they were walking. 

"Hey you need to watch-" Annie paused when she saw who the boy was. 
The boy paused too. He had blonde hair, and quite small eyes. He was also wearing glasses and a black beanie. 
"ITS YOU." Annie pointed at him. 
"YOU. ANNIE." He pointed back. 
"Hey, you better-" Annie interrupted Jungkook. 
"Shh, Jungkook he's cool." Annie said.
"Who is he anyways?" Jungkook asked. 
"JB." Annie said so straight-foward. 
"Yeah, I'm kind of her ex-boyfriend..." JB said so awkwardly. 
"Oh, well I'm Jungkook her current boyfriend." 
"So hows your new school?" JB asked. 
"It's fine really. Hows it back over there?" Annie asked. 
"It's still boring. Jenny keeps bugging me about your new boyfriend, which I seem to have met right now." 
"Yeah, well anyways. It was nice seeing you again. Stay tall." Annie said. 
"Yeah, stay short." He said and put his hand out for a high five and Annie gave him a high five. 

Then they both went their seperate ways. 

"Really? He's your ex-boyfriend?" Jungkook asked. 
"Yeah, anything wrong with that?" 
"He doesn't look like your type." 
"And you are my type?" Annie teased. 
Jungkook made a pouty face. 
"I'm just kidding. Don't say that about him. We have a big history together." 
"Like?" 
"Well, he used to tease me a lot back in middle school. Everyone started shipping us together. They even made a stupid ship name called JaeNie or something like that. He was actually one of the most decent boys in my school, before Sehun. We both really hated that ship name. When we promoted from middle school he told me that he liked me and gave me rose. We exchanged numbers so we could keep in touch during the summer. And then when high school started, we both didn't know we were going to the same high school, and then we started becoming best friends. Eventually that lead up to our relationship together, but we only lasted for 11 months, when 10th grade started." 
"Wow, you guys do have a big history together. Almost a year together." 
"Yeah, but it's fine now. I mean he has his life, and I have mine. But I think we are still friends. I don't know, from our first time seeing each other after I transferred he seems shocked." 
"So why did you guys break up, after almost being together for about a year?" 
"It's really complicated. He had like mixed feelings for me, and I got pretty frustrated about that so I just broke up with him the day before it was our 1 year anniversary."
"That's kind of sad." 
"AND THEN YOU HAD TO COME INTO MY LIFE." Annie teased. 
"Hey you know that I love you, I don't have mixed feelings for you like he did." 
"Well, I can't really say anything bad about JB. He's a good person, its just his feelings were really stupid. I wonder if he still has that shirt we both wore on twin day." 
"Matching t-shirts? That's so funny." 
"Hey, it was cute back at the time. We loved doing that kind of stuff together." 
"SHHH, You are with me now." 
"Yeah I guess I should forget about him." Annie said and walked with Jungkook. 

She heard her phone get a text message. 

 

JB [2:01 P.M]:

Hey I still have your number. 
Unless you deleted mine. 
This is JB by the way if you deleted my number. 
We should start talking again, if that's ok with you.

Annie just replied with a simple "Hi, its you."

...

Author's Note [PLEASE READ THIS]:

OMG hi guys! YOU guys are like the best subscribers in the world! I decided to add just one more character (from a different group) that knew Annie, if you guys don't mind. LOL. But anyways, I just want talk about my new youtube channel with my  friends! Yay! Can you guys check it out please? It would mean the world to me  if you guys checked it out and  like, subscribe, and comment. (Just posted a BTS Just One day reaction and if you are wondering which one is me, I'm obviously Annie LOL) Heres a link: 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCte9qfTg_7Gh3zmLEO1KvVA 

Well anyways, I will be making another update (soon) since you guys are awesome subscribers, thank you again for checking out the channel, sorry im advertising it here ;-; (and if you didnt, shame on you) (Just kiddding xD)