Unexpected

Love At First Sight

November 4, 2013 Monday 1:41 P.M

I just got to 7th period, and I came into my technology class.

“Hello Class! We will be choosing groups for our new assignment.” The teacher said.

Domo, Jenny, Jerick, and I groaned because we were always sitting next to each other during class and we didn’t want to be split up and put into a new group.

“I have decided let you guys choose the groups out of this hat with all of your names in it. Now who wants to choose the first group?” The teacher asked.

Domo decided to go up there and choose the first group. The first name she picked was my name.

“Alright Annie. Next person.” The teacher said.

Then came out Jenny’s name.

“Thank goodness.” I whispered to myself.

Then Kai’s name came out. I think Kai was the one who always hung out with Sehun.

“One more person.” She told Domo.

Domo picked another person, and it was Sehun.

“Alright, that’s the first group. Annie, Jenny, Kai, and Sehun. But you guys will have to let Sehun know on Wednesday because he isn’t here right now.”

“Oh Yay! We are in the same group!” Jenny told me.

“Yay!” I told Jenny but something else was bothering me too.

I was thinking to myself, why did we get the people who don’t usually do work? I mean, I’m a nerd and everything and all I could do was get angry over who was in my group. Ugh, I mean I think Kai is ok, but Sehun. Why did he get picked to be in my group? But it’s ok. Let’s see how he will do on Wednesday.

November 10, 2013 Wednesday 12:51 P.M

I just stepped into my last period of the day. Thank goodness, because today was a minimum day. After I came in Sehun stepped in next to me. I told him in science that we were in the same group together.

“Hey Annie, sit next to me.” Sehun said and motioned me to come over there.

I didn’t mind, so I just followed him and sat next to him where Jenny and Kai were sitting on the right of me. But you know what was so weird. We were never friends, and he never talked to me. We were working on our assignment for a little bit, then I was bored and when the teacher was staying at her desk, I pulled out my phone and started to text my cousin.

“Ohhh you have your phone out.”

I chuckled and hit him lightly.

“Hey, shut up.” I said playfully.

Then I went to go on Instagram, so see if Jungkook posted anything.

“Why does everyone have an Instagram?” He asked me.

“Because it’s cool, I guess. You should get one too.”

“Nah, I don’t want one.”

Then I went on Facebook through my phone.

“You have a Facebook? You should add me.”

“No you add me.” I said.

“Alright, what’s your name?” He asked me and took out his phone and went on Facebook.

“It’s Lee Annie.”

He searched up my name and went on my profile and sent me a friend request.

“Here you go.” He said and was looking through my profile.

“I’ll accept it later. And stop looking through my pictures. I’m not pretty.”

“Hey, don’t say that. You are cute.”

“Umm Thanks?” I said.

It was almost the end of class. Thank goodness.

“We should talk more. Can I have your number?” Sehun asked me.

I didn’t hesitate though.

“Sure.” I said and got out a piece of paper and wrote my number on it and gave it to him.

“I’ll be texting you today afterschool.” He told me.

Then the bell rang and that meant school was over. Yes. Saved by the bell.

“Alright, bye. I’ll see you later.” I said quickly and walked out with Jenny, Domo, and Jerick.

“What was that all about?” Domo asked.

“Annie has a secret admirer.” Jenny said and coughed “Sehun.”

“No not even. I don’t even know why he’s talking to me now. Like we were never friends and all of sudden he just starts talking to me?”

“Maybe he’s interested in you now.” Domo said.

“No! If he’s interested in me now, he had his chance during middle school.”

“YOU WERE INTERESTED IN HIM DURING MIDDLE SCHOOL?” Jenny, Domo, and Jerick said at the same time.

“Yeah, I was. Because he was the only decent one who was at this school. Just I don’t think he likes me.”

We were walking by and Sehun was walking by with his regular group, and he smiled at me, but I turned my head away. I just thought it was awkward, because I still couldn’t get over why he was now noticing me. Like why did he start talking to me? And he even had to courage to say I was cute. I don’t but I just hope he doesn’t like me, because I like Jungkook.