The Housewarming Party

Love At First Sight

December 17th, 2013 Saturday 1:05 P.M

Annie was getting ready for the housewarming party, along with Soo Ah as well. 

"Annie! Can you help me curl my hair? Its not cooperating with me." Soo ah told her. 

Annie came over to Soo Ah and took the curling iron away from her. 

"It's just a party. You don't need to look this cute." 

"You don't know. Didn't you say Jungkook was bringing some of his friends too?" 

"Yeah, but they aren't that cute." 

"Just because you think Jungkook is the cutest out of all of his friends." 

"Pshh. That's not true."

"Yeah, you have a boyfriend already. You wouldn't like Jungkook anymore." 

"Taehyung is not my boyfriend."

"Do you have feelings for him though?" 

"Well, he does make me feel the same way as I did with Jungkook. But I'm still at the confused phase with Jungkook." 

"Don't be confused! Just go out with Taehyung." 

"Just because I remembered him doesn't mean we can start going out." 

"But it's obvious you have big feelings for him. Just go out with him already." 

"Nah, I'm ok, I don't want to break our friendship." Annie said and curled the last piece of Soo Ah's hair. 

Annie took out the hairspray and started spraying her hair. 

"We should do something to your hair! Make you look all cute." 

"Please don't. I'm fine with the way I am." 

Annie and Soo Ah heard the doorbell ring. 

"The party is starting!" Soo Ah said and pulled Annie with her downstairs. 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

At around 1:30, all of Annie's relatives started to come over. 

"Annyeong Haseyo." Both Annie and Soo Ah said to each of her relatives and bowed. 

Annie was still hoping that V would come, but there was a piece of her inside that Jungkook would come too. 

"Hey Annie!" A voice called her. 

She turned around and sae Jenny, Domo, and Jerick walking up to her. 

"Oh hey guys! I'm glad you guys came!" Annie said and gave all of hem a hug. 

"So, hows you with Jungkook?" Jerick asked. 

"Eh, were ok." Annie said as she was looking around for V. 

"Looking for him I see." Domo muttered. 

"No, shes looking for Taehyung." Soo Ah told them. 

"Oh, who's Taehyung?" Jenny smirked. 

"He's just a childhood friend I met in school." 

"They had a date." Soo Ah told them. 

"OHHH!" Jenny started screaming. 

"It's really nothing." Annie said. 

Annie heard the doorbell ring and she decided to get it. When she opened it, she saw Jungkook with his friends. 

"Hey, come in." Annie said. 

Jungkook came with his friends, Jin, Jimin, Hoseok, Yoongi, and Namjoon. 

"Hi Annie!" Jin said to her and gave her a housewarming gift. 

"Oh! You really didn't need to bring anything." 

"This is nothing." Jin said and smiled at her. 

"Thanks!" Annie said and went to the kitchen to give her mom the gift. 

Soo Ah, Jenny, Domo, and Jerick saw Jungkook with his friends. 

"Soo Ah." Jungkook said rudely as he saw her. 

"Jungkook." She said rudely back. 

Annie came back. 

"So Jungkook and friends, this is Jenny, Jerick, and Domo. They go to my old school."

They all waved to each other. Annie heard the doorbell ring again and ran to go get it. When she opened it, she saw V. 

"Oh my gosh! You actually made it!" Annie said and gave him a hug. 

Jungkook saw that and rolled his eyes. 

"Yeah, I didn't want to miss this. I can see that Jungkook is here too." 

"Yeah, he's here with his friends. Come in." Annie said and pulled him over there. 

"Hey." Jin, Hoseok, Yoongi, Jimin and Namjoon said to Taehyung. 

V waved back. 

"Hey we should go to the park. Would you like to join us." Jenny suggested.

"Sure, you guys cool with it?" Jungkook asked his friends. 

They nodded their heads. 

"Alright lets go!" Annie said and walked out the door with everyone. 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

They arrived at the park, and all Jungkook and his friends could do is play basketball. 

"3 vs. 3?" Jungkook asked his friends. 

They all agreed and started playing. Annie was watching how they play especially Jungkook. She thought that Jungkook was really good at basketball. 

"Hey, you guys should let Annie play, she used to play basketball in middle school." Jenny yelled out to them. 

Annie gave her a death glare. 

"That's fine. Annie. You could take my spot." Jin said and got out. 

Annie was in a team with Jimin and Yoongi. 

"Alright ready?" Jungkook asked. 

Annie nodded her head and they were on their way. As Annie was playing with them, she felt so included in the game. Jimin and Yoongi were passing it to her all the time and she would always make shot. Jimin and Yoongi were praising her so much, while Jungkook was getting very tired.

"Do you guys need a break?" Annie asked Jungkook, Hoseok, and Namjoon. 

"No were ok." Jungkook said. 

"I need a break." Hoseok said and got out of the game. 

"Me too." Namjoon said and got out of the game too. 

"Don't leave me hanging!" Jungkook yelled at them. 

"Were going to take a break too. Good job Annie!" Yoongi said and put up his hand for a high five, and so did Jimin. 

Annie went up to Jungkook who was holding the basketball and she took it away from him and made a shot. 

"I didn't know you liked basketball." 

"Yeah, I'm kind of interested." Annie said and made another shot.

Jungkook smiled at her, while he was dripping with sweat. 

V was catching up with Namjoon, Hoseok, Yoongi, and Jimin. 

"Hey look. Jin is really hitting it off with that Jenny girl." They said and pointed at him while he was sitting next to at the table. 

"So hows Jungkook? Still going out with girls he gets bored of?" V asked. 

"Not really. He hasn't been going out with anyone after the incident with Annie." Namjoon answered. 

"Yeah, it's like Annie traumitized him or something." Yoongi added. 

"Really?" V said. 

"Yeah, He can't stop staring at her, or even talking about her. He must be really into this one." Jimin said. 

V sounded disappointed to hear that. He really didn't want Jungkook falling for her since he liked her too. But he knew Jungkook wouldn't have a chance, since Annie hasn't been talking to him lately. 

"Hey V, come with us to her house. We need water." Hoseok said and pulled V along. 

Meanwhile, Jungkook climbed up the school roof. 

"Hey Jungkook! Get down there! I don't want you to get hurt." Annie yelled. 

"But its really nice here, even when its sunset. You should come up here too." 

They were on a roof where Jenny, Domo, Soo Ah, and Jerick couldn't even see them at. They were all alone with no one to see them. 

Annie started climbing up there and Jungkook saw her climbing and decided to help her. 

"Can we get down now?"

"Then why did you come up here if you were scared?" Jungkook asked. 

"Because I wanted you to get down." 

Annie was walking on the roof, and the roof was kind of wet, so Annie almost slipped off but Jungkook grabbed her, and Annie held on very tightly onto Jungkook. 

"You are safe now, don't worry." Jungkook told her, still holding onto her very tightly.

Annie didn't want to let go and just stuck onto Jungkook. 

"Annie, you can let go now." 

"I don't want to." 

"Don't worry, I got you." Jungkook said. 

Annie looked up at Jungkook and gazed into his eyes. The warm, sweet feeling was coming back to her. When she looked at his eyes, she was falling for Jungkook all over again. Jungkook leaned into Annie, and before you knew it, Jungkook's lips touched hers and they were in for a kiss. 

....

_____________

A/N: Hope you Annie and Jungkook shippers are happy heart