The Hangout

Love At First Sight
November 13 2013, Saturday 2:30 P.M 
 
Annie was minding her own business and she was with her cousin, Soo Ah, who was sleeping over for the weekend. Soo Ah is one year older than Annie but they still get along very well. They have a strong bond that no one can break. 
 
Then Annie's text ringtone went off so she went over to check who texted her. 
 
Jungkook [2:30 P.M] : Wanna hang out today? 
 
Annie smiled and replied back. 
 
Annie [2:31 P.M] : Sure! 
Jungkook [2:32 P.M] : Alright! I'll be by your house around 2:45
 
Annie started hitting Soo Ah a lot.
 
"YAH! WHY ARE YOU HITTING ME?!" She yelled. 
 
"GUESS WHO IM HANGING OUT WITH TODAY!!" Annie screamed. 
 
"NO WAY? CAN IT BE THE FAMOUS JUNGKOOK YOU TALK ABOUT ALL THE TIME?" 
 
"YES! ITS FINALLY COMING TRUE! BUT YOU HAVE TO COME SO IT WONT BE AWKWARD." Annie told her.
 
"WHAT? I DONT WANT TO COME." 
 
"You have too! I don't want it to be awkward between us!" 
 
"Fine whatever, I will be the third wheel. I want to pressure him anyways." 
 
"Yay! Let's get ready!" Annie said and ran upstairs with Soo Ah.
 
*~*~*~*~
 
It was almost three and Soo Ah and Annie dressed very casually because all they were doing was walking around the neighborhood. Then Soo Ah started to notice that Annie was shaking. 
 
"Yah! Stop shaking! It's ok! You will be fine." 
 
"But-" 
 
Then the doorbell interrupted her. 
 
"ITS HIM!!" Soo Ah said and went to go answer the door.
 
When she answered it, Annie was still putting on her shoes. Jungkook looked at Annie. 
 
"Oh, is it fine if my cousin comes along?" 
 
"Oh yeah, sure that's no problem." He said and smiled at her.
 
"MOM IM GOING!" Annie yelled and walked out with him and Soo Ah. 
 
Jungkook kept staring at Soo Ah, like the way a boy stares at a girl the first time they know she's the "one". It was almost like Jungkook was falling for her. Annie noticed it while they were walking together. 
 
"So, what's your name?" Jungkook asked Soo Ah.
 
"Soo Ah. And I guess you are Jungkook." She said rudely.
 
He chuckled. 
 
"Yeah that's me." 
 
Soo Ah walked with Annie and pushed her next to Jungkook, since he was In front. All Annie and Jungkook could do was not talk.
 
"Ugh, you guys are so boring." Soo Ah said and started running around like a little kid. 
 
Annie nodded her head in embarrassment. 
 
"I'm sorry about her. And she's older than me." 
 
"Oh, how old is she?" Jungkook asked. 
 
"Seventeen." 
 
"Oh she's the same age as me." 
 
"Oh, aren't you supposed to be a junior though and not a sophomore?" 
 
"Yeah I am." 
 
Annie understood what he meant by "she was too young" now. She didn't know that he was one year older than her. Annie thought to herself, that she always falls for older guys. 
 
*~*~*~*~* 
 
They finally made it back to Annie's house. Annie felt like a third wheel the whole time because Jungkook would just talk to Soo Ah the whole time. 
 
"Thanks for today." Annie said. 
 
"No problem. I'm going to go back home-" 
 
"Hey you guys are back! Jungkook! Why don't you come in for a few minutes?" 
 
"Oh sure." Jungkook said and stepped in with Soo Ah and Annie. 
 
They all went into the living room and sat down with Annie's mom. 
 
"So Jungkook, how's your new house?" 
 
"It's good. It's only a few blocks from here."
 
"Oh really? That's good because you and Annie will start carpooling next week." 
 
"What? I'm tr-transferring schools?" Annie said shockingly.
 
"Oh yeah, my parents told me about that." 
 
"Yeah, I'm sorry Annie but it's easier for us that way. I will be right back. I have to finish my cleaning." Her mom said and went to the kitchen. 
 
"But I don't want to transfer..." 
 
"Hey, I got to go guys. But I will see you guys later. And Soo Ah, before I go can I..." His sentence trailed off 
 
"Can you what?" She said rudely.
 
"Can I have your number?" He said.
 
"Is it ok with you Annie?" She whispered in her ear. 
 
"Oh yeah sure." Her voice trembled as if she was about to cry.
 
Soo Ah wrote her number on a piece of paper and threw it at him.
 
"There. Go now." 
 
"Alright, I'll text you later. Bye Annie and tell your mom I said thanks." He said and exited the house. 
 
Right when he left he texted Soo Ah. 
 
"Oh he texted me." Soo Ah told Annie.
 
"Oh what did he say?" Annie asked. 
 
"He just said hi." 
 
"Oh alright." Annie said and walked upstairs to her room with Soo Ah following behind her. 
 
Annie just laid in her bed and was thinking that Jungkook was into Soo Ah. 
 
"Do you think that Jungkook is into you, Soo Ah?" 
 
"What!? Heck no! I wouldn't want a Pabo like him." 
 
"Are you sure? Because he seems more into you." Annie said and was about to cry.
 
"Don't cry Annie! Him talking to me today doesn't mean anything." 
 
"But I couldn't help it but feel jealous ..." 
 
"Then text him right now!" 
 
Annie grabbed her phone and texted him. But when he replie she threw her phone on the floor.
 
"What did he say back?" Soo Ah asked.
 
"He said he's too busy at the mall an that he would text me later. But he's still texting you." Annie said. 
 
"This doesn't mean anything! I promise!" 
 
"You promise?" Annie said and like at Soo Ah.
 
"I promise." Soo Ah said and have Annie a hug. 
 
Annie believed her because she trusted Soo Ah. She would never fall for Jungkook because she was still resolving boy issues of her own. And Jungkook wasn't Soo Ah's type. Annie trusted her, but she couldn't get over the fact that Jungkook was more into Soo Ah, even though he never confirmed it. 
 
...