Seeing Each Other Again

Love At First Sight
October 19, 2013 Tuesday 3:46 P.M 
 
My grandpa just picked me up from school and I was in my uniform for school but I changed into sweats, and a cute tank top t-shirt with my black cardigan. You know why I did that? It was because I was seeing Jungkook again and I didn't want to see him with my uniform on cause I look weird in it. Well actually I wasn't sure if I was seeing him again. I just had a feeling I would since he's still packing out all his stuff in the garage and my mom and uncle on working on the house. So I showed my grandpa the way to the new house and when we got there I took my stuff and ran into the house, since the front door was already open because they are painting. Then I was looking around everywhere and suddenly I open the garage door and I see him and his dad moving there stuff out. 
 
"AHHHH!" I screamed because I was shocked that they were here and closed the door. Then I opened it again. 
 
"Hello!" I said and waved out my hand and close the door. 
 
My mom was washing the paint brushes in the sink by me.
 
"Who was that?" She asked.
 
"Oh it was Jungkook and his dad." I said.
 
"Oh I knew they were here. BABE! COME DOWN HERE!" She said and called my uncle. 
 
I came out with my mom and I waved hi at him again and he waved back and smiled. Oh god. My heart was beating fast again and I was trembling so much. Why must he make me feel this way? Anyways, so my mom, uncle and his dad were all talking to each other and I couldn't stop staring at Jungkook. And I noticed how tall he was. He was really tall. I told my friends that I would try to talk to him but I kept shaking. 
 
"Oh do you want to see the paint job we have done?" My mom asked his dad.
 
"Oh sure!" He said.
 
We all came into the house and walked upstairs. Jungkook was walking right behind me and my heart just kept beating faster every time he was close to me. They introduced both of them to the masters bedroom where they painted it a sunset-like color.
 
"Is the paint dry?" I said and touched the wall and Jungkook turned around and laughed with me. 
 
It was dry so I decided to lean on it. Then we were walking to the other bedrooms.
 
"Oh did you not hear us when we said not to lean on the walls?" My uncle yelled as he was walking behind me. 
 
Ugh. I keep embarrassing myself in front of him, but you know, I didn't care. We went into my new room so my mom could show his dad the color they were painting my room. Then we went to my big brothers room to show them what color his room was and then my mom, uncle and his dad stepped out to talk for a bit and that left me with him.
 
"Which room are you getting?" Jungkook asked me. 
 
"Oh, I'm getting the one with the walk-in closet" I said nervously. 
 
"Oh, you know this room used to be my old room? That's why it's green." He said.
 
"Oh really? Well this is going to be my big brothers room." 
 
"Oh." He said and walked out. 
 
Oh god. This boy is stupid. I was trying to talk to him but it's like he didn't know what to say. That made me really mad because I didn't want him to be all shy to me. I wanted him to be comfortable with me. But at least I got to see him again and that's what I would ever ask for.
 
Jungkook's P.O.V 
 
I just didn't want to talk to her. It was very awkward and I didn't know what to say. Well we aren't good friends I guess that's why I'm very speechless. She is just different to most of the girls I talk to. Why am I very awkward? Well at least I got to see her again. 
 
...