Lost Necklace

Love At First Sight

Annie woke up for school and noticed things were going to be awkward between her and Jungkook. She thought this break up would be good for a little; Or at least he can prove to her how good she can trust him. But she wouldn't let Jungkook get into her mind like that. She was just going to get ready and go to school. She heard the doorbell and remember; She carpools/walks to school with Jungkook. Annie got done eating her breakfast and went to go open the door. Then she saw Jungkook's face. 

"Oh, hey." She said awkwardly. 

"Hey, we have to walk to school today. My parents have a day off today and doesn't feel like dropping us off to school." 

"Whatever." Annie said and just started walking ahead of Jungkook.

Jungkook saw that her shoe was untied and went in front of her and bent down to tie it. Annie's eyes widened when he did that. When he was done he stood up and kept walking ahead of her. She just rolled her eyes and kept walking. When they got into the school, she was all by herself and this was actually her first time not being seen around Jungkook so everyone got surprised. 

"Hey Annie." Minah said from behind her. 

She turned around and sighed in relief. 

"Oh hey Minah. Sorry I haven't been hanging out with you lately." 

"Its ok, I've been hanging out with V." 

"Oh, your little crush?" Annie teased. 

"I don't like him!" She turned red. 

"Why are you red?" 

Minah covered her face. 

"I don't like him." She muffled. 

Then V came up to them. Annie was thinking that V was still mad at her, so she walked away but Minah pulled her back and made her stay. 

"Hey V." Minah said. 

"Hey, I can see that Annie is hanging out with us now."

"Don't hate on her. You guys are best friends. Why are you going to let one boy get between you guys?"

"Well-"

"Don't worry Annie, I'm not mad anymore." V interrupted her. 

"Why? Because I broke up with Jungkook and that makes me available?" 

"No not at all. I just miss you that's it, this has nothing to do with Jungkook, I promise."

"Good because I missed you too." Annie said and they both looked at each other while Minah was stuck in the middle. 

"Uhm." Minah cleared and they got snapped out. 

"Oh yeah, right. Let's go to class." Annie said and walked with the both of them to class. 

As they were walking to class, Sehun came and stepped in front of her. 

"Hey Annie." He said in a devious way. 

"What do you want?" 

"Oh I just wanted to say hi and give you a hug." Sehun said and hugged her but she pushed him away.

"Remember? I don't like you." Annie said rudely and walked away. 

Sehun looked in his hand and saw that his palm worked to take her necklace. 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Minah, V, and Annie were on their way to the cafeteria but Annie paused because she felt like something was missing.

"What's wrong?" Minah asked. 

"My necklace. It's gone." Annie said and started to freak out. 

"You must have misplaced it. No need to freak out." V said calmly.

"No you don't understand, that was the last thing my grandmother gave me before she died." 

"It's ok, let's retrace your steps today." Minah said and they started walking the other way.Jungkook overheard everything and remembered that Sehun had a necklace. He made his way up to Sehun. 


"What do you want?" Sehun said rudely. 

"Give back her necklace." 

Sehun chuckled. 

"What necklace?" Sehun was taunting him. 

"Look, I don't want to start another fight with you because that's how I lost her trust, just give it back to her. She's looking for it." 

...

A/N: Why am i so lazy? LOL