Moved in Across the Street

Love At First Sight

 

Jungkook and Annie were walking to her house, and suddenly she froze when she saw a family moving in across the street from her. 

"What is it?" Jungkook asked

"No, not him." Annie said and went behind Jungkook so she could hide herself. 


"Who is that?" Jungkook asked. 
 

"He's just a guy from my old school. Who liked me..." Annie muttered the last part. 

"What's his name?" Jungkook asked. 

"Sehun. Oh Sehun." 

"So, he used to like you?" Jungkook kept asking all these questions. 

"It's not that, it's just-" 

Annie got interrupted by a yelling voice. 

"ANNIE! IS THAT YOU?" Sehun yelled. 

Annie turned around and looked back at Jungkook. Sehun was walking up to them. 

"Hey, I didn't know you lived around here." Sehun said. 

"Actually I live across the street from you." Annie said rudely. 

"That's awesome! Then we could have more time to hang out. I was really devastated when I heard you moved." 

"We weren't even friends in the first place..." Annie muttered and rolled her eyes. 

"Heh, and who is this... guy?" Sehun asked like he was annoyed. 

"Oh, he's-" 

Jungkook pulled her closer and held her hand. 

"I'm her boyfriend." Jungkook said rudely. 

"Oh, sorry. I didn't know. Anyways, do you want to hang out later?" Sehun had the nerve to ask her that in front of Jungkook. 

Jungkook was about ready to punch him in the face. 

"No, I'm sorry, I'm going with Jungkook later." 

"Alright. I just wanted to get to know more about you, you know since we never really had a real conversation in person. Anyways, I'll see you around." Sehun said and winked at her and left. 

Jungkook rolled his eyes, and Annie was just still thinking about Sehun, whether he liked her still. 

"Please tell me you didn't like that guy at all." Jungkook said. 

"I didn't have any feelings for him because he is just some desperate guy." 

"Well, I'm glad I can call you mine now." Jungkook said and smiled at her. 

"Me too." Annie said and smiled at him back. 

They were about to kiss but someone cleared their throat right behind him and they both turned around and saw the BTS members waving at them. 

"You didn't forget about us right?" Jin said. 

Annie and Jungkook chuckled and walked up to them. 

"Hey, do you guys know that new guy moving across the street?" Jimin asked. 

"Oh, he's no one to worry about." Annie said rudely. 

"I think that's the new kid who's going to our school. Oh Sehun? I remember seeing him enrolling when I was being a T.A in the office." J-Hope said. 

"Kill me." Annie said quietly.

"He won't bother you right? Because if he is then I swear I will make him bleed to death." Jungkook said so protectively. 

"Eh, I don't think he has a thing for me anymore. I mean he's just one of those players who gets bored of girls and breaks their heart in the end. But it's whatever." 

"I hope he doesn't worry you." Suga said. 

"I have other things to worry about... Like V..." Annie said quietly to herself. 

....