Don't Hangout with Him

Love At First Sight

V and Annie were standing around in school. They felt so lonely without Minah.

"We aren't the three musketeers anymore. It's so sad." Annie said and sighed.
"I know, she was a good one."

Jungkook went up to Annie and took her away from V.

"Sorry V. But we got to go." Jungkook said and locked his fingers with hers.
"Um ok?" V said in a confusing manner and just walked away from the both of them to avoid being the third wheel.
"Jungkook, I think we made V feel like a third wheel. Minah is gone and he doesn't have anyone else to hang out with."
"But I needed to talk to you.'
"What is it?"
"Sehun got expelled!" Jungkook said in excitingly.
"WHAT?!" Annie said surprisingly but happily at the same time.
"Yes! He was actually selling fake I.D's to other students and the principal found out he took the keys for the I.D making machine to print them out. That's how he made yours."
"YES! HE'S OUT OF MY LIFE!" Annie said happily.
"Now nothing will be interferring with us." Jungkook said happily.

*~*~*~*~*

V was walking around the hallways by himself. He saw the principal with a new student and a parent. He noticed that same face from Minah's good bye party. He quickly ran up to the principal.

"Oh Hi Taehyung. He is one of our best students in the school." The principal mentioned to them.
"Wow, this school is very nice. I'm thinking you can move here JB." His mom said.

JB and V looked at each other like they were familiar. Then JB snapped his fingers.

"V right?" He asked.
"Yeah, JB?" V asked.
"Yeah. Aren't you Annie's friend?"
"Yeah, aren't you-"
"Ex boyfriend. Yeah." JB continued his sentence.

There was some awkward silence between V and JB.

"Hi, I'm JB's mom. You know him?" His mom asked.
"Um yeah, he came to our friends goodbye party."
"So you know Annie too?"
"Yeah, she's my best friend."
"I see...JB, you can keep touring around by yourself while I fill out the enrollment papers."
"Yeah, thanks mom."

His mom and the principal went back to his office.

"So you are enrolling here?" V asked.
"Yeah..BUT NOT BECAUSE OF ANNIE. It's cause our school has no extra curricular activities, and I'm kind of bad in school, so I kind of need to get into college with sports."
"I see so Annie is into those kind of guys. Not surprised."
"What?" JB asked confusingly.
"Oh nothing, it's just you seem similar to Jungkook."
"Oh him. I guess."
"So you want to go find her?"
"Sure." JB said and followed V.

*~*~*~*~*~*

They were both found by Jungkook's locker, and V was leading JB to them.

"Hey Annie, someone is here to visit." V said.

She looked behind him and saw JB. She got shocked and her eyes widened.

"JB what are you doing here?" She asked.

Jungkook was already irritated seeing his face.

"Well, you can say that I am enrolling in this school, but yeah." He said awkwardly.
"Really? I guess we can start hanging out again."
"I guess." JB said and saw his mom.
"I'll see you guys later." JB said and put out his hand for a high five and Annie gave him a high five.
"I'll see you guys later too." V said and walked away to avoid being the third wheel again.
"That's cool. JB is coming to this school. I knew he would change since there is nothing for him at our school."

Jungkook was staying silent with a mad face.

"Is something wrong?" Annie asked.
"I don't want you hanging out with him or talking to him."
"Why?"
"Because, I feel like he is the new Sehun."
"Trust me, he is nothing like Sehun. He's really nice and-"
"Just don't hang out with him or else I will be mad at your forever."
"You can't choose who I can hang out with."
"Even worst, we'll break up."
"Stop being so immature, he's just an old friend alright? Theres nothing you need to worry about."
"This is a promise alright."
"I promise, he's an old friend." Annie said and gave him a kiss.
"Alright, I believe you." Jungkook said happily.

They both smiled and walked to class together.

...