Friends?

Love At First Sight

V and Annie went to the Han River, since it was the only place open and a place where they could talk. They found a bench and sat next to each other. 

"What is there to talk about?" V asked her in a rude way. 

"I just... Miss you. We haven't been talking lately." 

"Well, I've been busy." V sounding mad at her. 

"Don't give me that busy excuse. Look, just tell me what I did wrong." 

"You started going out with Jungkook." 

"V, I didn't know you really liked me. I didn't mean to break your heart this way. I only thought of you as a best friend." 

"Now you are beginning to sound like him. I'm going to go now." V said and got up but Annie pulled him. 

"I am not beginning to sound like Jungkook, for a matter of fact, he actually changed, and he had a reason for why he was acting that way."

"Just because his mom isn't his biological mother? Yeah, thats a nice excuse to have a whole attitude like that. Can I go now? It's getting late and you should be-" 

"DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND HOW HARD I AM TRYING TO KEEP OUR FRIENDSHIP TOGETHER?" Annie yelled at him and tears were about to come out of her eyes.

V had his eyes widened, and he was shocked too. 

"B-but, I can't talk to you anymore, it's just hard to talk the person you really like when you know the person likes someone else. And it's even hard to hang out with them too. I just can't have a friendship with you anymore, it just puts me in pain." 

"But V-" 

"I'm sorry, I already explained enough, I'm just going to go now." V said and left her alone. 

Annie just puffed her cheeks, and gave out a loud sigh. She just looked down and walked home like that on the rest of the way. 

She really wanted to keep their friendship, but V didn't want to get heart brokened by her anymore, so he thought it would be better off if they weren't friends at all. 

...

A/N: Short Chapter >_>