The After Party

Love At First Sight
Annie looked up at Jungkook and gazed into his eyes. The warm, sweet feeling was coming back to her. When she looked at his eyes, she was falling for Jungkook all over again. Jungkook leaned into Annie, and before you knew it, Jungkook's lips touched hers and they were in for a kiss. Then they broke apart and Jungkook hugged her. 
 
"I like you." Jungkook whispered in her ear. 
 
"Hey what are you guys doing up there!" A voice called them. 
 
They looked down and saw their friends and a big group. They broke apart very quickly. 
 
"You guys should get down before you guys slip." V yelled.
 
Jungkook climbed down first and then helped Annie down next. They all started walking home to Annie's house. Jungkook and Annie were walking with each other but it was really awkward between them, but they kept giving each otherr smiles. V was getting sad because of the way Annie was looking at Jungkook. 
 
"Hey guys. I got to go home. Bye Annie, thanks for the nice party." V said and started walking the other way. 
 
"Why did he leave so early?" Annie asked herself. 
 
"Thank goodness he left." Jungkook said to himself. 
 
*~*~*~*~*~*~*
 
When they arrived at her house, they were all having ice cream and cake. 
 
"Wheres Jin and Jenny?" Annie asked. 
 
They looked around and they were no where to be found. Then they heard chatter and laughter outside her house. Since they were in the living they were spying on them through the window. 
 
"I ship." Annie said. 
 
"I ship Annie and Jungkook more!" Soo Ah yelled. 
 
"Me too!" Hoseok agreed. 
 
You could tell Jungkook and Annie were blushing so much. 
 
"Yah Jungkook! Rap to her!" Yoongi suggested. 
 
They kept chanting "rap to her" and Jungkook gazed into her eyes and held her hand. 
 
geunyeoneun naege jong-gyo, So I can call you  she sus
niga namchini eomneungeol mirwo
bwasseulddae mame dureun cheolbyeok
nagateun pyeongbeomnameun niga mandeun gijune gyeolgyeok
So sseotji chin-guran gamyeon
ni yeopeseo nae bonsimeul sumgyeogamyeo
pyeonhan sai-ui beomjuro Sliding
dapdapame mae-ilbam ibure nallineun high kick
Damn neon mae-il lal yuhokae
ni pyojeongdeul hanahana ddaeme nan jajereul mothae
bogo-itjani meoriga bingbing
Pool full of beauty and I dive in it
Girl I’m so K.O.
sunsiggane nareul jeomryeonghan Napoleon
nan gyesok barabogiman hagetji
chin-guran dugeulja-e nal gamchunchaero
 
Everyone started cheering and praising Jungkook while Annie started to blush. 
 
You’re beautiful
cham gwaenchanchi anni uri dul
maennal ireoke ddo sangsang-eul hae You be with me, with me yeah
 
Everyone started to clap and cheer. Annie seemed to be bothered about something. 
 
"Are you ok? I didn't embarrass you right?" Jungkook asked. 
 
"No, not at all. I just really loved the rap. Nice thoughtful lyrics." 
 
"Thanks, Namjoon helped me think of the lyrics." 
 
"Nice job Namjoon." Annie said to him. 
 
"Thanks. Well we better get going. Thanks for the party Annie. Bye." Namjoon said and left with Jimin, Hoseok, Jin, and Yoongi. 
 
Then Jenny came in the house after Jin left. 
 
"So, what was going on there?" Annie asked Jenny. 
 
"Oh, he just gave me his number and what-not."
 
"OHHH JENNY AND JIN!" Annie yelled. 
 
"Whatever. We should get going. Thanks for the party Annie. Bye!" Jenny said and left with Soo Ah, Domo, and Jerick. 
 
That left Jungkook and Annie. Annie walked Jungkook to the door. 
 
"I should get going now. Thanks for the party Annie. I'll see you at school." Jungkook said and gave Annie a kiss on the forehead.
 
 Annie blushed again and waved bye to Jungkook. When she closed the door she was thinking about how Jungkook gave her, her very first kiss. Then she ran upstairs to her bedroom and thought about Jungkook the whole time but at the same time that song that Jungkook sang to her sounded to familiar. So she called V. 
 
"Hello?" V answered. 
 
"Hey Taehyung. Remember that song you used to sing to me all the time?" Annie asked. 
 
"Yeah what about the song?" 
 
"Can you sing it to me? As a lullaby?"
 
V smiled through the phone. 
 
"Sure." 
 
V started singing;
 
You’re beautiful
cham gwaenchanchi anni uri dul
maennal ireoke ddo sangsang-eul hae You be with me, with me yeah
 
"That was beautiful. I'm sleepy now. Goodnight V." Annie said and hung up. 
 
Annie thought, that's where the song sounded so familiar. When Jungkook sang that part of the song to her, she felt shocked because it was reminding her of the childhood she had with V, but at the same time, she liked the way Jungkook sang it to her, so she called Jungkook. 
 
"Hello?" Jungkook just sounded like he woke up. 
 
"Is this a bad time?" Annie asked 
 
"No! Not at all! What do you need?" 
 
"Can you sing that song to me again?" 
 
"The one I sang for you at the party?" 
 
"Yeah, I can't sleep, and when I hear your voice, it makes me feel better and lets me know that there is someone there for me when I am sleeping." 
 
"Anything for you." 
 
Jungkook started singing the same song and Annie was laying her head down on her pillow, fast asleep. By the time Jungkook was done, he had notice that Annie was asleep already. 
 
"Goodnight, beautiful." Jungkook said and hung up. 
 
...