Out of Control

Love At First Sight

Annie woke up and realized that Jungkook wasn't there to blast her phone until she wakes up. That made her late for school, so she got ready as fast as she can and walked to school. 

She missed a little bit of first period, but she wasn't entirely late. She looked over at Jungkook's seat which was empty. She turned over to V.

"Hey V, where is he today?" Annie asked him. 

He shrugged and Annie turned back to the board, still wondering where he is.

*~*~*~*~*

During lunch, Annie was with V and JB. When she saw BTS walking by, she came up to them.

"Hey guys, have you seen Jungkook?" Annie asked.
"No, he hasn't been answering my calls or anything." 
"That's weird..." Annie thought. 

*~*~*~*~* 

Jungkook was at home alone, and pulled out another beer bottle out of the fridge. This was his 4th bottle, and he noticed that he has been drinking too much. He threw it on the ground, causing the glass to be everywhere on the floor. He heard a knock on the door and he went to go open the door. It was a face he wasn't expecting to see. 

"What do you want, Sehun?" Jungkook asked rudely. 
"Oh I heard you and Annie broke up, big time." 
"Yeah kind of like that, why do you care?" 
"Because, I want to help you out, bro." 
"Why would you want to help me out?" 
"Because I know how it feels to be in your position. You know, being cheated on." 
"Yeah, but-" 
"Are you a smoker?" Sehun asked him, interrupting his sentence. 
"Used to be." 
"Do you want to smoke one with me?" Sehun asked and showed him the pack of cigarettes he took out of his pocket. 

Jungkook just grabbed his jacket and followed him out the door so they can go hang out. 

*~*~*~*~ 

After school, Annie decided to visit Jungkook. She knocked on his door, but he didn't answer. She tried again, but he still wouldn't answer. She decided that maybe he was ignoring her and really meant that she shouldn't talk to him anymore, so she went to the bubble tea shop all by herself and ordered herself a drink. She sat at a seat that was close to the window and just looked down at her drink. She was just really depressed and thinking about what she has done. 

"Hey, someone's not happy." A voice said to her. 
"JB... How can you tell?" 
"Well you are looking down at your drink. You always do that when you're upset." JB said as he sat down across from her. 
"Oh yeah. I forgot..." Annie said and looked down again. 
"How about I cheer you up? We can go buy your favorite kind of cake from the bakery shop you love." 
"I don't know..."
"Come on! You know you want your favorite fudge cake from the bakery." 
"I guess it sounds tempting." 
"Let's go." JB said and she followed him out. 

*~*~*~*~*

Meanwhile, Sehun was with Jungkook. They walked to a bar that was connected to a restaurant. 

"Why are we here?" Jungkook asked. 
"Well I couldn't help but notice that you drink. So why couldn't we go out for drinks. On me." 
"No this is wrong." 
"No it's not. Annie is not here to nag on you." 

Jungkook wasn't being hesitant and followed him behind. They went to the bar and sat down, waiting for the bartender. 

"Aren't we going to get carded?" 
"No, don't worry, we look old." 

Then the bartender came. 

"Hi, what would you gentlemen like?" 
"2 beers." Sehun said. 

The bartender brought out 2 for the both of them. 

"Just call me if you guys need anymore." The bartender said and walked away. 

They both started drinking their bottles. 

"So, why did you start drinking again?" Sehun asked. 
"Because I've just had a lot of stress under me lately. With Annie, and school, and everything." 
"I know she can be really stressful sometimes." 

Sehun and Jungkook finished their beers and asked for another one. Jungkook was already getting drunk. 

"Hey Jungkook. You see those ladies over there?" 
"Yeah what about them?" 
"I think they need a couple of guys like us." 

Jungkook just followed him, not knowing what he was doing and started flirting with them. 

*~*~*~*~*~ 

Annie and JB walked to the bakery. She saw a variety of cakes and chose her favorite; the chocolate fudge cake that was 4 layers. JB bought it for her and she came outside happy.

"Now there's the smile I love to see." JB said. 
"Thanks. Even though this cake is really expensive." 
"It's fine, as long as you are happy." 
"You want to call up Jenny, Domo, V, and Jerick so we could eat this together?" Annie asked. 
"Sure, sounds good to me." 

They were walking by a restaurant and Annie looked through the window and saw a couple of familiar faces. 

"Please don't tell me who I think it is." Annie said. 

JB was looking at her direction. 

"Annie, just-" 

She didn't listen and stormed into the restaurant. She saw Jungkook kissing another girl, preferably a little older than him. She broke him away from her. 

"Jungkook." Annie said madly. 
"What do you want!?!?!" Jungkook yelled in her face. 
"So what we are really broken up?! You should have said that so I wouldn't get upset over this." 

JB tried to make her leave. 

"We don't need to do this, come on." As he said and shoved her. 
"Jungkook, so are we broken up or not?" 
"Look can you shut the up and go?" 
"I AM NOT GOING UNTIL-" 
Jungkook interrupted her sentence by giving her a punch in the face. 

Sehun was in the back enjoying all of this. Annie's eye turned black and she covered it quickly and started to cry. JB moved her out of the way and gave Jungkook a little punch too. That snapped him out and Jungkook realized what he did. 

"Maybe next time you should think twice before going out to get drunk." 
JB said walked out with Annie. Sehun started cracking up. 

"Oh god, nice one. Punching her in the face. She definitely deserved that." Sehun praised him. 
"Oh you know what?" Jungkook said. 
"Wha-" 

Jungkook just threw a punch at his face and ran out to catch up to her and JB. 

"Annie. Wait!" He yelled out. 
"Walk faster." Annie said to JB as he was walking faster. 

Eventually Jungkook stopped because she was with JB and wanted to talk to her personally. 

...

a/n: hey guys, sorry updating late again ^_^