Too Fast?

Love At First Sight

November 15 2013, Monday 2:41 P.M

Annie walked away from Jungkook with tears in her eyes and bumped into V.

"Oh Hey Annie! Are you still going to-"

V stopped talking and looked into Annie's eyes and saw her tears. 

"What happened?" V asked and wiped away her tears from her eyes. 

"Can I not explain it here?" Annie said. 

"Alright, let's go to the music room." V said and grabbed her hand and walked her there. 

They came in and they sat down on the piano chair. 

"So, you want to explain who made you feel this way?" V asked. 

"Its that stupid Jeon Jungkook..." Annie said and wiped her tears. 

"Ahh, I should have warned you about him, but I didn't expect you to fall for a guy like him."

"What?"

"He's a player. He's the type to like girls for your looks. For example, maybe he did like you in the beginning or was interested in you, but he saw someone else prettier. And sometimes he even goes out with them but hes not serious about the relationship. When he gets bored of them he will break up with them. That's why you shouldn't have fell for him because he will just break your heart in the end."

"Wait how do you know this?"

"Because I know a lot of girls." 

"Oh so now you are a player too?" Annie said and chuckled. 

"Yah! It's not like that. I just happen to know a lot of people and Jungkook used to my best friend in middle school, so I know how he's like because he never changed. He got his first girlfriend when he was in Kindergarten!" 

"Hey, V..." Annie said. 

"Yes?" 

"Do you think I kind of went too fast on Jungkook?"

"What do you mean?" 

"Like we barely know each other and I already told him that I liked him and now things will be more awkward between us." 

"Don't worry. Maybe he wasn't the one. I mean, there are other guys out there." 

"Well, if I cried for him that meant that I liked him a lot."

"That jerk doesn't deserve your tears. You are an awesome girl and I'm pretty sure any other guy would be lucky to have you." 

"Hey, we just met. You don't have to go that far with the compliments." Annie said and chuckled.

"Are you sure we just met? Ah, I see, you don't remember me." 

"Wait what?" 

"Ah it's ok, that's not important right now. Just help me with this piano piece!" V said and shoved it in her face.

"Hey! Don't shove it in my face!" Annie said and took the paper to see what song he was trying to play. 

"River Flows in You, By Yiruma? This is like the first song I learned how to play on the piano." 

"Hey, stop bragging and help me with it." 

"Fine. Just calm down." Annie said and looked at the piece and glanced at V who was in his own little world. 

"He's cute." Annie said to herself and smiled. 

....

a/n: Because I want to update as much as I can before 2014 in California xD Oh Btw everyone, Happy New Years! xD