Explanation

Love At First Sight

Annie looked straight into his eyes and kissed him. JB didn't bother to push her away but instead responded back by kissing her back. Jin, Jungkook, V and Jenny got back from the store and saw them kissing. They all looked surprised except for Jungkook who was in a lot of anger and went up to them and broke them apart.

"I'm not surprised..." Jenny muttered. 

"Jungkook, I-" Annie was speechless. 
"I told you to back off of her! I told you many times and all you do is ignore that?" Jungkook was yelling at JB and punched him in the face. 
"JUNGKOOK." Annie yelled. 
JB punched him back, causing all this chaos between the both of them. Then Jungkook held him by the collar. 
"JUNGKOOK STOP IT BECAUSE-" 
"I did kiss her alright? I made the first move." JB finished her sentence. 
Jungkook just gave him another punch in the face, but then Jin held him back. Jungkook released from Jin. 
"I hope you enjoy the rest of your life here because you will regret what you have done. Come on Annie, let's go." Jungkook said and pulled her to him. 
"No, I want Jenny to take me him. Alright? I'll see you later." Annie said and went with Jenny and Jin. 

She looked at JB with sadness in her eyes  but JB just gave her smile with blood on the side of his lip. 

*~*~*~*~*

Annie went to Jenny's house to explain everything. 

"WHY DID HE KISS YOU? WHY DIDNT YOU PUSH HIM AWAY? WHY DID YOU-" 
"LOOK LET ME EXPLAIN EVERYTHING." Annie interrupted Jenny's questions. 
"Please an explanation." 
"So like JB just reminded me so much of our memories, that I-I... I DONT KNOW! It's just our memories. We've been through so much together that I just had to. Do you get what I mean?" Annie said. 
"No I don't..." Jenny said confusingly. 
"What I'm saying is I kissed him first! Because he reminded me so much of the sweet memories we've been through. You know, he's my first everything, so it just-" 
Jenny stood there with a confused look on her face. 
"AHHHHH!!" Annie felt so frustrated and just stuffed her face with a pillow and screamed. 
"It's hard explaining! If you were me you would understand." Annie muffled through the pillow. 
"So you're saying you kissed him because you were reminded of everything you guys went through?" 
"Yes, sort I like that. Wait what time is it?"
"About ten o'clock. Why?" Jenny asked. 

Annie got out her cell phone and called Minah. 

"Hello?" Minah answered. 
"Hey Minah! I got to tell you something but you can't freak out." 
"Oh god what did you do?" Minah asked. 

Annie out her on speaker. 

"So I um-" 
"SHE KISSED JB." Jenny yelled but then Annie hit her on the shoulder. 
"WHAT, YOU KISSED JB? WAIT DID YOU AND JUNGKOOK BREAK UP?" 
"No we didn't!" Annie whined. 
"SO YOU CHEATED ON JUNGKOOK?" Minah freaked. 
"NO PLEASE LISTEN ITS NOT LIKE THAT. It's just that JB is like my first everything. He just reminded me so much of our memories that I just had to kiss him alright?" 
"I hope Jungkook understands that." Minah said. 
"But he doesn't. He thinks JB made the first move and when I tried to explain, JB just took the blame. 
"You need to tell Jungkook. I'm pretty sure he will understand... Sort of." 
"No he won't, that's the thing but Jungkook is going to ruin his life." 
"Well-" 

Minah got cut off because someone else called Annie. Annie went to go see the number and it was JB. 

"Minah I'll talk to you later!" Annie said and quickly hung up and answered JB's call. 
"Hello?" Annie said and stepped out of Jenny's room. 
"Hey, about tonight... Can we talk about it?" JB asked. 
"Um yeah sure. Look about that kiss. It didn't mean anything." 
"Yeah, it didn't mean anything." 
"It's just, you reminded me so much of our memories it's just... I had to kiss you again. I got too caught up in the moment, haha."  
"I understand. Same here. I'm sorry for causing all this trouble tonight." 
"Actually I caused it. If I didn't kiss you we wouldn't have this problem and you wouldn't have gotten punched in the face." 
"It's alright. I took full blame for it." 
"Why though? Jungkook is going to ruin your life now." 
"I'm prepared for whatever he's doing to me." 
"But I feel guilty. Just don't do that again ok?" 
"I won't do it again. Just know that just because we broke up, I still care about you." 
Annie scoffed but smiled. 
"You and your sappy love lines." Annie said and they both laughed. 
"I feel the same way about you JB. You are still an important person in my life." 
"Same about you. I hope Jungkook treats you right. He's got the best girl in the world." 
Annie chuckled.
"Stop it with your little cheesy lines." Annie laughed. 
"Well it's a fact. Anyways, I got to go. I'll see you at school on Monday." 
"Yeah see you. Bye." Annie said and hung up.

She went back into Jenny's room and Jenny wanted to know what they were talking about. 

"So what did JB want." 
"Just... An explanation." Annie said and smiled.
"What are you going to do about Jungkook?" Jenny asked.
Annie sighed. 
"I don't know... Hopefully he understands..." 

...