Planning

Love At First Sight

JB walked her home, and her eye was bruised really bad.

"We need to get you an ice pack." JB said and looked into the freezer.
"No it's ok. I deserve this."
"It's not ok, it's not very-"
"I've been being really stupid lately. Just please, I'll be fine."
"But-"
"Just listen. Jungkook punching me, I really deserve this. It's my fault he's drinking and smoking again. I always cause everything."
"Don't say that."

They heard a knock on her door.

"I got it." JB said and told Annie to sit down.

He opened the door and saw Jungkook's face.

"I'm guessing you are here to talk to Annie." JB said.
"Yeah, can I?" Jungkook asked.
"Yeah sure, ANNIE!" He yelled.

She came and Jungkook got surprised seeing what he did to her face.

"Oh Jungkook." Annie said.
"I'll leave you two." JB said and closed the front door leaving the both of them outside.

"Did I really do that?"
"No you don't need to apologize, I deserved it."
"No you don't understand-"
"You were drunk and punched me. I understand."
"But look, I was drunk, you can't blame a drunk person for making out with someone else."
"I'm not blaming you. Don't worry. I'm not mad."
"Oh ok, I thought you were really mad at me."
"I guess that's because you were hanging out with Sehun?"
"Yeah, he kind of dragged me into it..."
"But I thought you stopped drinking."
"I did, but then stress came to me and then you can figure out the rest..."
"I see, I'm guessing it's my fault. Well... I'll see you around I guess." Annie said and went back inside.

She closed the door on Jungkook's face and then took a deep breath and walked to the kitchen where JB was. Jungkook shook hit himself on the head realizing how stupid he was. Annie was sitting across JB and she wanted to vent to him about everything.

"JB, can I vent to you? Please?"
"Sure, what is it?"
"I just feel like I did all of this to Jungkook. I made him have a bad life again. He started drinking again and he started smoking. I just feel like everything is always my fault. I still love him so much, but I didn't mean it to be like this."

Tears started to fall off of her eyes and JB came up to her.

"Hey don't cry." JB told her.
"I'm sorry, I've just had so moments where I felt like crying, that I felt like I can do it right now." Annie said.
"I have that cake that we bought earlier." JB tried to lure her with cake.
"Wow, nice job making me happy again." Annie said and wiped her tears and chuckled.
"I know you love cake and that's what makes you happy. Here we don't even need a plate. You can just eat it off the tray." JB said and took it out and grabbed a fork for him and her.
"You definitely know me so well." Annie said and they started eating it together.

*~*~*~*~*

It was school and of course Annie woke up late because she forgot to turn on her alarm. She came to first period late, even though she felt like skipping it. After first period, she was walking with V and JB to their next class. She saw Jungkook walk by. They looked at each other and she gave a slight wave, and Jungkook smiled and gave a wave back too.

"So you guys made up?" V asked.
"Not really. I still haven't talked to him like personally about us."
"I thought you did last night." JB said.
"I wanted to, but then like I said, I just felt like crying from seeing him last night so I decided to end our conversation early."
"I see." JB said.
"Well here's my stop. I'll see you guys at lunch." Annie said and walked into class.

V and JB were walking to their class.

"Hey, we should help the both of them out." JB suggested.
"Like how?" V asked.
"Well knowing Annie, she gets too reminded of old memories. Do you know any memories she has with Jungkook?"
"On the day of her house warming party, we all went to the park. It was almost sunset and I remember coming back from her house to the park and I saw the both of them on the roof kissing. I think that was their first kiss. That day really pained me."
"Great, then we should make a plan for both of them to get reminded about that moment."
"I guess I'll help. But how are we even going to get the both of them up there again?"
"Let's talk to Jenny, Domo, and Jerick about it. Maybe they can help too."
"You should get BTS and Soo Ah on this too."
"Good, then I guess it's a plan."

*~*~*~*~*~


They all met up after school at JB's house. They all sat down and they were chattering to each other.

"Ok everyone quiet down."

They all quieted down and had their full attention on JB.

"As you all know, you are here because we need to get Annie and Jungkook together again. So any ideas on Annie."
"Oh so like Annie is very gullible. She will fall for anything. We can tell her that I accidentally threw her basketball up there."
"Good I guess that's it for her then. How about Jungkook? I know he won't fall for anything stupid."
"Well he likes to climb roofs all the time. I mean we can just bring him to the park and then tell him we should climb the roof." Jin said.
"Well I guess that's that then. We will start this plan tomorrow at sunset. Everyone knows what their doing then right?" JB asked.

Everyone said right at the same time.

"Good then let's get these two back together then."

Everyone was cheering. JB hoped that this plan could work out so they could both be happy together again.