The First Time I Saw Him

Love At First Sight

December 15th, 2012 Thursday, 1:01 A.M

It was 1 am in the morning and I was sleeping very calmly and peacefully. I was having a very good sleep until I heard yelling and screaming from downstairs. I knew it. It was my Dad and his girlfriend, or also know as my auntie, arguing. I woke up from the sounds of tables getting thrown on the ground and the yelling and screaming and crying that was happening. Unfortunately, my big brother woke up too. We were both texting each other about what was happening between them, since my room was upstairs and his was downstairs. We both couldn't sleep that morning. They wouldn't stop arguing and screaming at each other and unfortunately my auntie just left the house and stayed at someone's house until she forgave my dad.

December 15th, 2012 Thursday 7:34 A.M

I was already dropped off to school and trying to find my friends since I had Christmas gifts for them. I wasn't in the mood to be happy though. I told all my friends about what happened between my Auntie and Dad. All they could do was say sorry, but it was ok because I knew they couldn't do anything about it but feel bad for me. I didn't want to be happy, even though I got wall scroll of Exo K as a present for Christmas from my friend. Even k-pop couldn't cheer me up that day. I knew that today was going to be the worst day of my life.

December 15th, 2012 Thursday 5:21 P.M

I just got picked up from my dad and he didn't seem like he was in the mood. He wasn't talking and he was acting like nothing happened. I wanted to ask him about what happened but I didn't want to make him more angrier. Anyways, we were on our way to pick up my little brother from school because he attended ASP (After School Program). There were grades 6th-12th at his school. His school was way on the other side of where we lived so that's why I never got to see his school until today. So we parked the car and entered the school building. I let my dad go first into the cafeteria so he could sign out my little brother. I was standing by the door, peeking out my head through there. I saw my little brother sitting on the floor with his friends and right next to them was a group of teenagers, that looked my age, sitting at the table. I walked in some more getting a closer look at the teenagers, and unfortunately as I got in more closer they were all staring at me. The boys were looking at me like I was some amusement or something, while the girls were giving me dirty looks. I saw this one particular boy sitting with his group of friends. There were a total of 7 boys sitting altogether in a big group. He was wearing a green sweater, with an SF backpack on his back, skinny jeans, and nike shoes. Apparently his friends were staring at me including him. We both stared at each other for a very long time. We couldn't take our eyes off of each other. When it was time to go, my little brother snapped me out of it and he told me it was time to go. I gave one last glance and walked out with my little brother. As I got into the car, I bombarded my little brother with questions about that guy.

"WHO IS THAT GUY WITH THE GREEN SWEATER AND SF BACKPACK?" I yelled at little brother while he was sitting in the back seat.
"Who? Jungkook?" He told me.
"I want to make sure he's right though. You have the right guy right?" I asked.
"Yeah I know I do. He had nike shoes on right?"
"Yeah I think so."
"Yeah I think that's Jungkook."

I didn't believe my little brother because I wanted the right guy. I thought today was the worst day of my life but until I saw him he made my day so much better.

...