Chapter 9: Milky C.

Honey Pecks

IU's legs moved on its own and she yelled out unconsciously.

"A-An dwae!" 

She shut her eyes and accidently pushed Dara to the ground.

"Ahhhh!" Dara screeched dramatically as she made her fall even MORE dramatically, emphasizing the push a hundred times harder.  

"Yah!  What are you doing?!" Wooyoung bellowed. 

He immediately ran over to Dara and pulled her up on her feet.  He held her steady and dusted her knees for her.  She stared at him like a sick dog.  

"Sorry...  I didn't mean to push you down, Dara-sshi," IU apologized. 

Her heart was beating fast and IU was shocked at Wooyoung's behavior towards Dara.  Why was she so afraid? 

"Go home," Wooyoung commanded as he held Dara's shoulders as she sniffled.  

IU her heels and walked without turning back.  She walked and walked.  Everything seemed so blurry to her and blood was still rushing through her head.  Her stomach felt empty and hurt.  She stared at the ground as she walked and bumped into something warm and soft. 

"I'm sorry," she apologized, without looking at the stranger. 

"You owe me, IU-sshi," a cozy voice said.

IU lifted her head quickly at the familiar and warm voice.

"Taeyang-sshi!" A smile naturally spreading on her face. 

His eyes curved in response to her smile.  All the coldness and rainy-like thoughts evaporated into the sky in an instant.  She was hoping to see his beautiful face again.  Something tugged at the back of her mind though.

How did he know my name? She wondered, not realizing she had said it out loud instead.

"IU-sshi.  You're practically famous at school.  'The girl who lived'," he laughed.  

They talked as they walked slowly, her stomach pain increasing by the second.

"I see...  But, where are you heading, Taeyang-sshi?"

"I was going to the supermarket until I bumped into you," he said in amusement.  "But is something wrong?  You didn't look so good back there, IU-sshi." 

"Ahh.  I... ate too many samples at the market, so my stomach hurts," she lied.

Taeyang suddenly went on his knees, his back in her direction. 

"Get on," he offered.  "You were walking slowly right?"

IU was taken aback by him.  Why couldn't HE be a gentleman like the man in front of her? 

"Don't mind me," she said, trying to hold back a gleeful smile. 

She was about to touch his broad shoulders until something pulled her roughly out of the way.  A foot kicked Taeyang's bottom, pushing him over and leaving a white, dusty mark.  Then, it covered and pulled her to the side.  Fabulous.  She was getting kidnapped in broad daylight and her Prince Charming was on the ground.

IU struggled in her kidnapper's arms. 

"Don't move, you ," Wooyoung snapped.  

"Why are you here?  What happened to Dara-sshi?" IU was surprised for a moment, but then her voice turned icy. 

"Just shut up and get on my back," he said. "Or I'll force you." 

He lowered his back and stretched his arms out.  She hesitated.

"Hurry up!" 

IU finally climbed onto his back, trying hard not to touch his shoulders. 

"Yah, do you want to break your neck?  Hold my shoulders." 

He walked slowly because of her weight.  Or she assumed it was her weight.

"Yah," she said. "You made me miss my chance to go with my prince."

"Taeyang?  What's so good about that guy?  He's like a girl," Wooyoung grunted.

IU didn't even bother to listen.  Her stomach was in pain and she closed her eyes to escape the dizziness.

Wooyoung suddenly became quiet.   

"Sorry for what happened earlier," he muttered.

No response.

"Yah, I said I was sorry," he said.

Still no response.

"Do you not reply to someone when they say 'sorr-"

He turned his head and it bumped lightly into IU's.  

IU attempted to ease her pain by closing her eyes, but unfortunately, she had fallen asleep instead.

"Yah.  Stop pretending."  He gave her a shake. 

Instead of waking up, she buried her face into his warm neck. 

"....ng.."  She mumbled.

"What?" 

"...yang..!" IU mumbled louder.  

Wooyoung bit his lip and walked home, slower than before.


 It was still daytime, in the afternoon.  IU woke up, her eyes squinting from the sun.  A blanket was over her and she realized she was on the sofa.  Her stomachache was less than before, but still, it was an uncomfortable feeling. 

"Yah.  Drink this." 

IU looked up to see Wooyoung handing her a cup of warm tea gingerly.  She took a sip and immediately spat it out.  It was definitely NOT tea.

"What is this?  It's so bitter!" She made a face.

"Wipe that ugliness off your face.  It's medicine for your stomach.  God knows what you were eating," he said. 

IU noticed that the moms weren't home.

"Where is Hea Jung-sshi?  What happened to all the stuff?" She asked him.

"They went to go get a massage."

She pulled the blanket off of her.

"I need to go make the food for lunch," she said.

Wooyoung stomped in front of her and forced her down.

"Yah.  Where do you think you're going?  Lay down and sleep."

"I need to make the food."  She said as she got up again.

"Go to sleep!  Or I'll tape you to the sofa."  He pushed her down again.

She watched as he walked to the kitchen and heard the sound of running water and crunching bags.

Is he making food? 

Her eyes began to droop again and she realized that he had given her drowsy medicine.


Once again, IU woke up.  The sky was getting dark, but it was still light.  She got off the sofa and headed to the bathroom to clean herself. 

Wooyoung-sshi.  

He popped into her mind right after she was done.  The house was clean a smell wafted from the kitchen.  On the kitchen table, there were plates of food covered in plastic wrap.  Wooyoung was laying on his arm, fast asleep.  She peeled open a plate and picked a piece out.  As she expected, it was bland and tasteless.  Nonetheless, she finished it.  He was still not awake after all that noise.

Tch.  Just an hour of cooking and cleaning and he's all dead. She thought. 

IU looked at his sleeping face.  It was more gentle than she thought it would be.  She took a glance at his eyes and ran her fingers lightly over his eyes.

His eyelashes are long for a guy.  

Then, she ran her fingers lightly over his lips.  All of a sudden, her heartbeat grew faster.

I can't have...

IU leaned towards Wooyoung, her lips getting closer.  She closed her eyes and felt his soft lips bump into hers. 

What am I doing?

IU opened her eyes.

And Wooyoung's eyes popped open too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: An dwae! (Andwae)* -- You can't!

I apologize for any grammar and spelling mistakes again.  How was this chapter?  Should it be Yongseo Chapter next or the continuation of the Milky?  This was a pretty fast update, and I'll do my best to get another chapter in before Sunday.  I'm also hoping to make a "Special" sometime, so keep reading!  If there is anything you would like me to change, don't hesitate.  I hope you enjoyed reading! 

P.S: Suscribe&Comment?

Poll: 

The poll is over! 

Thank you to those who voted and supported my story.