Chapter 7: Milky C.

Honey Pecks

Wooyoung's eyes were out of focus.  IU's eyes were still closed and her lips were still on his.  Immediately, after realizing the situation he was in, Wooyoung pushed her off of him.

"YAH!  What are you doing?!" he yelled at her. 

IU collapsed onto the side of the bed like a dead corpse.  Unfortunately, she had fallen asleep.  Wooyoung wiped his mouth roughly and shoved her onto the hard floor before he walked out.  He jumped onto his bed and rolled, trying to shake off the panic-like feeling off of him.  He ran his fingers over his lips lightly.  

What's wrong with me?  I've kissed a bunch of other girls, what's the difference with this one?  It's probably the shock from Yonghwa, he thought. 

Wooyoung fell asleep without knowing, with his fingers still on his lips.


IU woke up with pain on her backside.  Looking at the clock, it was eight in the morning on a fresh and bright weekend.

"What happened?  Ah.  Apa*... Why does my back hurt so much?  I'm on the floor," she mumbled half-asleep.   

She picked out all her hygiene products and walked to the bathroom.  Closing the door behind her, IU put her things onto the damp sink, pulled down her pants, sat on the toilet and did her job.  Her eyes were still half-closed.  

Why is it foggy? 

Trying to wake herself up, she rubbed her eyes and perked her ears.  She heard distant water rushing on the right side.  Eventually, the sound became louder and louder.  She looked to her right and saw Wooyoung. 

Wooyoung-sshi,  Wooyoung-sshi,  Wooyoung-sshi, the thought echoed in her head. 

IU was still unaware of the situation she was in.  Wooyoung was standing there, looking at her with shocked eyes.  Water from the shower head sprayed onto his hair and onto his body.  From IU's point of view, a towel hanging on the handle of the shower door was the only thing covering Wooyoung's privates.  Finally, she grasped the circumstances. 

Wooyoung-sshi's... ?   She was dazed.

"YAHHHHHHHHH!" Wooyoung started to yell.  

Wooyoung jumped back in horror, hitting the wall and the shower bar, making the towel slip.

"Omma*.....!!" she swallowed. 

Wooyoung hollered and IU shrieked in return.  She pulled up her underpants and darted out of the bathroom, leaving her things behind.  

She slammed the door to her room and hit her head against it.  

"Aish!  What should I do?  It's going to be so awkward!" she whimpered. 

I won't be able to get married...  But, he was really muscular.

"Aigoo, aigoo!  What am I thinking?" she slapped herself on the head. 

IU slowly opened her door, and hunching her back, crept outside her room and past the bathroom door. 

"What are you doing?"  

She froze in her steps and slowly turned around.  

"Ahhh, Wooyoung-sshi!" she laughed, avoiding eye contact. "Have you eaten yet?  We still have some leftovers from the day before yesterday." 

"That's disgusting," he also avoided her eyes. 

"You..." Wooyoung hesitated.  "Did you... see...?"  

IU's laughing face became fixed.

"I didn't see anything!  Don't worry, there was a towel," she tried to reassure him.  

"The towel fell though, right?" he chuckled.

The two stared at each other.  Realizing what happened, his body went rigid.

"All I saw was... I...it... AHHHH!" IU cried at the memory.

She tore past Wooyoung who drooped to the wall with an out-of-the-world expression.  


The table was set with the cloth and silverware, but no food.  

"IU-ah, can you go to the supermarket?  We're missing a few things," her mom called. 

Hea Jung also poked her head out from the kitchen. 

"Woo-ah!  Go with IU to the supermarket!" she yelled.  

"Hea Jung-sshi, it's alright, I can go alone," IU said. 

"It's dangerous for a girl to go alone, so go with Woo, okay?" Hea Jung insisted. 

Wooyoung treaded through the hall and opened the right door, ignoring IU who was holding the left door open for him.

Not wanting to get close, the pair walked a fair distance apart in silence. 

"Yah," Wooyoung finally spoke.  

"Yes, Wooyoung-sshi?" IU answered, trying to make up for the incident from the morning. 

"During that time of the morning, the bathroom is mine," Wooyoung demanded.  

"I don't want to walk in to any more awkward problems," he murmured.  

"I'm sorry, but next time lock the door!" she apologized half-heartedly.

"Do I have to lock MY bathroom door in MY house?" he retorted. 

"Tell me a joke," Wooyoung suddenly commanded.

"I don't know any," IU answered. 

"Three... two... on--"  

"Why did the monkey fall out of the tree?" she made up.

"Why?" 

"He was dead!" IU snickered.

"... Let's just go," Wooyoung said with a slight smile on his face. 

"Oh!  You're smiling!" She pointed.  

The pair joked around and walked inside the supermarket.  After getting all the necessary food with mischievious antics, they exited the market with laughter and smiles.

"Ang Ang-ah!" a cute-sounding voice called. 

Wooyoung instantly turned around. 

"Dara!" he responded to the name. 

"What are you doing here?" he asked her. 

She ran to Wooyoung and linked her arms around his neck. 

Unexpectedly, Dara closed her eyes and her lips reached for Wooyoung.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Apa* -- It hurts.  

Omma* -- Mom. 

I apologize for the grammar and spelling errors.  I used Korean romanized words as their expressions because it sounds more sincere and fits it better.  If the Korean words are not spelled right, I apologize for that too.  Google Translate isn't always accurate.  I ALSO apologize for the lame joke in the story.  I am thinking about the next chapter's couple, so I'm thinking of some ideas. :D  I hope you enjoy reading! 

P.S-- Subscribe and comment? :"O