Goguma C.

Honey Pecks

I'm not feeling well, so I won't go to school for a few days. ): I miss U! <3  

Seohyun texted IU on her phone.  She flung her cell phone onto the bed while she threw herself onto her mat and began to do yoga poses.  Right now, her head was in an absolute sty.  As she pulled her leg to her back with no effort, Yonghwa's face flashed across her mind.  That coffee shop.  That girl.  His face.  His eyes.  It was his cold eyes that seemed like they could care less about Seohyun when she was watching him disgustingly kiss that girl.  But, the girl seemed extremely familiar.  Seohyun suddenly realized that her back was bent dangerously low back.

I need fresh air, she thought.

She wrapped a warm, wool scarf around her neck, and as she reached for the doorknob, a familiar navy blue cover stared at its twinkling words for a minute.  Then, she tucked it into her purse.  Locking the door, she turned around and found herself face to face with a girl with long, flowing locks of brown hair and a familiar chubby-cheeked, pixie-faced girl.   

"Hi," the girl said casually.

Politely, Seohyun breathed, "Anyonghaseyo*...  Do you need something from me?"  

She gave a smile in return. 

"Aren't you going to invite me inside?"

Seohyun's eyes narrowed slightly and she spoke again, clearly.

"Do you need something from me?" Seohyun repeated.

"I obviously came here to talk, so let me in your house," the girl spoke, slowly, as if mocking Seohyun's tone.

Seohyun began to get annoyed, but her manners kicked in.  She opened the door with pursed lips and the pixie-faced girl expressed in an amazed voice,"OMG, THANKS." 

She sat herself at the lead of the table, and a mixture of annoyance and awkwardness floated into the atmosphere.  Seohyun broke the silence.

"What do you need from me?"

"I'll get straight to the point.  Stay away from Yonghwa."

All of a sudden, Seohyun's blood ran ice-cold.

"W-what?"

The girl gave an audible sigh. 

"I didn't think you were THIS stupid.  Stay.  Away.  From.  Yonghwa. Got it?" she enunciated each word with emphasis.

"Why should I do that?" Seohyun retorted.

"Let me explain this in a materialistic and much simpler way.  See this glass of tea?" she lifted the small cup. 

"Yonghwa and I are the tea, I'm the hot water, and he's the tea leaves.  When you pour hot water into the cup of tea leaves, you get hot tea right? But..." the girl tipped the cup, so that tea was slowly dripping down its rims. 

"You're the residue of that tea.  The dust that comes out of the tea leaves is bitter, ugly, and very... dirty.  No matter how much you filter it, there's always something in there.  No one would want to put it back into the tea, right?"    

Her words barely knocked the sense out of Seohyun and the memory flashed back into her mind again.  

Of course.  This is that girl that idiot player made out with.  How did I not notice? 

She cleared .  

"So...  You want me to stay away from Yonghwa."

The girl gave a relieved smile.

"Finally!  You understand me.  My name is Taeyeon, by the way.  Maybe we could even be friends now!" she giggled in a shrilly voice.  Taeyeon's smile suddenly vanished off her face.  

"But... I wouldn't want to be friends even if I wanted to," she muttered.  

"I'm sorry, what?" Seohyun could not believe her ears.

Taeyeon gave a sheer smile. 

"Oh, nothingAnyways.  Have a nice day!"   

She flounced off, her hair bouncing behind her.   Seohyun's knees wobbled, barely being able to stand, and she felt her hands tremble with anger.   A melody buzzed from her bag and she swiped its screen. 

Jung Yonghwa... Flirt, its screen showed.   

Perfect, her eyes glinted with irritation.  

"Yeoboseyo?"  

"Ah, Seohyun-sshi!  I was getting worried because you haven't called in such a long time."  

How can he act like nothing ever happened?  

"I've been busy," she replied coldly. 

"O-oh. Really?" Yonghwa was taken aback by her odd behavior.

"Yeah.  Can I talk to you later?  Meet me at the shopping district later, please." 

"Of course you can.  You can talk to me anytime!"  he said. 

She could almost hear him smile and her stomach sank.  


She sipped on her tea, her hands sweating cold sweat.  She began to regret as each second ticked by.  Finally, Yonghwa made his appearance at the window, holding a small white bag and a bright smile on his face like a young boy and his new toy.    

"Seohyun-sshi!  I was getting something for you, so I'm sorry if I was a little bit late," he smiled.

"Oh... It's fine," she mumbled. 

"So, this is the first time you've called me out.  It's like... a date," he winked. 

"Actually, I called you out here so we can talk about your out-of-control fangirls," she lifted the cup to her lips to avoid his eyes. 

Yonghwa's expression grew dark.  

"What did Taeyeon do to you?" he asked sharply.  

Seohyun choked on her tea.  

"Ugh... I knew it.  I'll have to talk to her later.  But, Seohyun-sshi.  We're on a date, did you know that?"

"What?"  He changed the subject so quickly.

Yonghwa stood up abruptly and yanked on her arm.  

"Let's go take a walk!"  

"W-where?  Why do you always do this without telling me?" 

And just like that, he tugged her outside.   A million questions ran through her head.

What about Taeyeon?  What about his disgusting makeout session with her?  I want to ask him.

He interlocked his fingers with hers and pulled her until they reached the sidewalk.  

"Yonghwa-sshi.  Why are you always like this?"

"Like what?"  He looked at her with innocence. 

"Forceful." 

He laughed and the sound of his voice rang in her ears.  They strolled, going nowhere in particular.  

I feel like we're actually official... 

Seohyun laughed at Yonghwa's jokes, but another voiced nagged at her. 

Taeyeon

But before she could get to that thought, a familiar silhouette walked out of a large hotel in front of her.  

"Appa...?" Seohyun mumbled to herself.

 She froze in her steps. 

"Seohyun-sshi?"  Yonghwa asked mid-smile.

Her father was walking out of the hotel, his arms around a woman, definitely not her mom. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, it's been a year since I last updated my story, oh my god.  I'm back for winter break, so I have plenty of time to update again.  But I also have another life, you know? #LeagueofLegends #Otherrandom.

I'm hoping I would update more often myself too, but I'm losing my motivation. ); 

Like usual, I thank you all for reading my story, for commenting on it and urging me to update again (although I'm disappointed at myself), and getting new subscribers.  Criticism and comments are appreciated!  I apologize for any grammar&spelling mistakes.

 P.S: Suscribe&Comments?