Chapter 3: Milky C.

Honey Pecks

Back to IU and the cute boy.   


IU stared at the boy's brown, clear eyes with a blank face. 

"Yah!  I told you fatty, get off of me." 

IU quickly scrambled off of him and apologized.

"You should be sorry.  Next time watch where you're going," said the angry boy.    

As the boy turned around to leave, he glared at IU for a long time and cocked his head. 

"What?  Why are you looking at me like that?  Am I that pretty?  Just go," she retorted to his weird stare.  

"Nothing," he retorted back. "And by the way, you should go on a diet.  I can see the fat on your face."

IU's neck began to glow red and her face flushed as she watched him smirk and turn his back.   

She lifted her fallen bike and while she climbed onto the bike, an object glinted on the ground.  She picked it up to find out that it was a silver necklace.  Flipping it over, she found engravings on the back of the flower-shaped necklace.

"Ja-Jang Wooyoung?  Is that his name?" She clicked her tongue,"A dense guy like him wears such a feminine necklace.  How unique."

IU stowed away the necklace into her pocket and continued her ride to the school, hoping to see Seohyun.  She circled around to the back of the school to lock her bike and pulled out the necklace one more time.  

Should I wear it?  It looks pretty.  But then, it's his, thought an unsure IU.

In the end, she clasped Wooyoung's cute necklace around her neck to prevent herself from losing it and skipped to the front entrance of the school. There was a commotion in front and the students had formed a large group around an event. Curious, IU craned her neck to see what had happened and her eyes widened.

S-Seohyun is getting @#%$* by a ert!

Instinctively, IU began shoving and pushing through the crowd, trying to save her poor friend.

"YAH!  What the hell are you doing to my Seohyun?!" IU yelled.

She wildy charged toward the couple, wrenching Seohyun out of his grip. Without thinking, IU launched a kick at the boy's face, causing him to fly off his feet.

"IU-ah! What did you just do to Yonghwa?" squealed Seohyun.

"Y-Yonghwa? Who cares what I just did to him? You should be worried about me more! Ow, I think I just sprained my ankle."

"Are you okay? It doesn't matter right now! What matters is that we're going to be dead soon," squeaked Seohyun, her eyes growing afraid.

"Dead? Of what?" asked IU, still not knowing the situation they were in.

"Yonghwa's friend! His friend is dangerous and we need to be caref-!"

As if on cue, the ring scattered and a familiar boy walked through them, drinking out of a box of milk. Seohyun's body went rigid and Wooyoung saw Yonghwa on the ground, dirty, fallen, and with a nosebleed.

He faced IU and quietly asked,"You... Did you do this?"

She couldn't answer. A lump was stuck in the back of .

"Yah! I'm talking to you," Wooyoung's voice grew to a shout,"ARE YOU THE THAT DID THIS?"

Although IU flinched at his loud voice, she remained silent, but her thoughts were loud and arguing.

Oh my God, what did I just do?

Should I apologize?

But it was that Hongywa guy's fault though!

What should I do?

Still staying silent and racking up her thoughts, Wooyoung took that as a sign of rebellion. In her dismay, he slowly walked in front of IU.

As IU steadied herself to bow and opened to apologize, Wooyoung flipped over his half-empty milk box and squeezed its contents over her head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hahaha, I made Wooyoung look like such a jerk.  Again, I apologize for more grammar and spelling mistakes.

Hoped you enjoy reading! 

P.S -- Subscribe and comment? :"O