Chapter 12: Milky C.

Honey Pecks

It was dark in the shed, and all IU could hear was the sound of her and Wooyoung's breathing.  She tried to ignore the fact that he was close to the point where she could feel his breath near her cheek.  The sound of the girls' laughter faded away and there was nothing but them. 

"Wooyoung-sshi?  I think we're lock--.." IU whispered, trying to divert his attention away from her.   

"Be quiet.." He retorted harshly, but his voice waivered for a second. 

IU could feel him edging closer to her and she felt him quivering slightly against her. 

Why is he shivering? It's not that cold in here... IU thought.  He was so near that his broad chest bumped into IU and then she was able to figure it out. 

"Wooyoung-sshi.. Are you scared of the dark?" she asked.

Wooyoung gave a small groan and instead of answering her question, he dropped his head onto her shoulder with a sigh.

"Yah, shut up and stay close to me," he mumbled.

 With those words, he wrapped his arms around IU tightly and dropped to the floor, dragging her with him.  She struggled to try to pry him off but he wouldn't budge.

"Let me stay like this until we get out of here," he almost whimpered.  

How can a guy like him be such a wimp saying such corny things... she thought.  But he was giving small shakes uncontrollably.

Almost an hour passed by in silence and Wooyoung was still holding onto IU tightly.  IU didn't know what to do with her hands but leave them on the floor. The lunch bell rang and then there was a sudden large rush of rain and Wooyoung began trembling again.

Uh, uh, what am I supposed to do? Should I say something? Should I hug him? Should I say something and then hug him?  she frantically thought.

She decided with the first option.  

"Wooyoung-sshi, are you okay? We should look for something that can get us out of here or we're gonna be in here for the whole day," she said.  

"Don't!  Don't leave me!" he almost cried. 

"Wooyoung-sshi," IU grunted, trying to peel him off her. "We still need to find a way to get. Out. Of. Here."

He still didn't budge so IU crawled to the door while lugging him with her.  She reached for the door handle and tugged it uselessly.  They had left their phones in the classroom and there was nothing in the shed but basketballs and soccer balls.  Besides, it was too dark to search for anything else.  All they could hope for was for someone to open the door from the outside.  She plopped onto the floor with Wooyoung scrambling close to her and digging his face into her shoulders.  She could feel his breath on her and his forehead was wet with his sweat.  

"Wooyoung-sshi, why are you scared of the dark?" she asked him, trying to loosen the complete silence. 

"...Be quiet," his voice sounded muffled. "I'm just trying to get my mind off the darkness before I... You still didn't answer my question.  Why'd you kiss me?" 

IU's heart skipped a beat when she heard it.   

Why did I do it?  

"Yah.  Do you like me?  Answer me." 

Words wouldn't come out of IU's mouth except for the invisible flush and heat creeping up to her face.  Suddenly the door bursted open with the light of the sky pouring through its entrance. 

"Ang-ang!" 

Dara and Taeyang were at the entrance with Dara's eyes looking murderous.  She ran into the shed, wrenched Wooyoung off of IU and threw herself onto him.  IU watched the pair and felt a stab of pain when Wooyoung didn't even do anything to get her off.  Taeyang strode over and lifted IU up out and out of the shed.

"Are you alright, IU-sshi?  How long have you been stuck in there?" Taeyang asked her.  

"Yes, I'm fine," she replied normally, even though there was an odd lump stuck in . "We've been in there ever since the second bell rang." 

IU looked around for her Seohyun, but she was nowhere to be seen.  Dara was helping Wooyoung stand up and walked over to IU. 

"IU-sshi, how could you do this to Wooyoung?  He was traumatized by the dark before!  You're living with him, how could you not know that?!  If he was in there any longer, he wouldn't be able to-- to--!" she couldn't even say it.

"I didn't know... I didn't think that it would be that bad." she said, dry. 

"Stop, Dara.  Let's go, I can still think straight," Wooyoung whispered quietly.

They left, leaving IU and Taeyang alone in the shed.

"Are you okay, IU-sshi?  Don't take everything seriously, Dara was just worried for Wooyoung," he said. 

"Is it that bad?"

"If there was no one with him, he would have been done."

"Why is he traumatized with the dark?"

"It's better to ask him in person." 


The sky turned to night while IU checked her phone for a text message from Seohyun. 

I'm not feeling well, so I won't go to school for a few days. ): I miss U! <3

Not even Seohyun was here to help her with her problems.  IU unlocked the door and entered the house, to see the light shine on a cute memo from her mom and Hea Jung, saying they were having a mom's night out and they would be coming home late.  Worse than that, she had to talk to Wooyoung.  Just then, the whole house's lights flickered off.  She looked out the window and saw that the neighborhood's lights were off too.

Power outage?  Why is there a power outage at this-- Wooyoung.

Wooyoung.

Wooyoung.

IU sprinted to his room and slammed her fists on the door. 

What would happen to him if he stayed in the dark alone?

"Wooyoung!  Wooyoung!  Open the door, now!" IU started to yell.

There was nothing but silence on the other side of the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Yes, this update was extremely long. I have an excuse: I was sick.  With Bieber fever! (Just kidding).  Once again, I apologize for all spelling and grammar errors, since I try to proofread&edit as I type.  If there are any spelling mistakes, don't hesitate to point them out because it embarrasses me, haha.  I decided that I will focus on the Milky Couple from now on because after all, I DID write this story on the Milky Couple.  But that doesn't mean that I'd stop the Goguma Couple  either.  I'll put them in too, but not every OTHER chapter.  Since Christmas is coming, expect a special as the next chapter.  My winter break is coming soon which means no more school and updated stories like.. every night, I hope.  Thanks for reading and your support!

P.S: Suscribe&Comment? Please?