Chapter 6: Yongseo

Honey Pecks

Seohyun walked down the street alone, thinking about IU's matters.

Aish, IU wouldn't be so humiliated on her first day if it weren't for me.  I feel bad...

Thoughts kept running through her head, and the sun wasn't growing any lighter.  But, Seohyun felt as though something were watching her.  She quickly turned her back to take a glimpse at the thing following her.  Just as she expected, a shadow flicked out of the street. 

Aigoo.  I have a stalker.  What should I do?  I should call IU! she desperately thought. 

Seohyun increased her walking pace and broke into a run.  Thinking of James Bond, she moved behind a trash can at breakneck speed.  She waited for her assaulter.  Just as she predicted, her offender ran past the trash can, apparently looking for her. 

Tch.  You're dead, er. 

She snuck up behind the stalker and began beating him with her bag. 

"Yaaah!  Who are you?!  What do you think you're doing, stalking me, eh?!" she yelled. 

A familiar voice suddenly cried out. 

"Ahh!  Ahhhh!  Seohyun-sshi!  It's me!  It's me!" the voice howled in pain. 

She opened her eyes slowly and froze with her eyes wide open. 

"Y-Y-Yonghwa-sshi?" she stammered. 

"Yes, yes, yes, yes.  It's me, it's me..." Yonghwa moaned. 

"Are you okay?  I'm sorry, I wasn't--" and then she stopped.

"Wait.  YAH!  What were you thinking stalking me like a ert?!  Are you going to force something else on me?!  Are you crazy?!" she shouted.

Yonghwa flinched at her questions. 

"I was... just... um... want to get something to drink?" he suddenly asked.

"You!  You scared me half to death for a... a... a DRINK?"

"And what about you?  You almost beat the puberty out of me!  So we'll play a game," he deviously compromised.

Seohyun couldn't argue back.  After all, she did beat him, and there he was on the ground again, dusty and dirty.

"Sorry.  So what do you want from me?" she sighed.  

Yonghwa gave a long thought.  After nearly 10 minutes of thinking, he finally answered. 

"Seohyun-sshi.  You have to promise that you'll do this," he said. 

"Yes, I'll promise," Seohyun fretted.

"You have to absolutely promise me that you'll do it."

"Stop beating around the bush and just tell me!" Seohyun shrilled, growing impatient.

"Aigoo.  So impatient." he scoffed.

She glared at him in return to his thoughtless remark.

"Anyways," he coughed, "All you need to do is be my slave for one year starting now."

"One YEAR?  No, I'm not doing it.  6 months," she offered.

"Eight months," Yonghwa refused.

"Four months." 

"Five months."

"Two months, take it or leave it," she demanded.

"Agreed.  Oh, and if you don't do what I tell you to do, then I'll either extend your time or I could just kiss you."   

"So what do you want me to do now?" she asked.

"Hm... Go get a drink for me.  And find a cafe, I can use an iced Americano right now."  

Seohyun rebelled," Do you not have arms and legs?  Go get it yourself!"

"More slave time?  Or... a kiss?" he smiled.   

She had no choice but to take him to closeby cafe.  Walking into Coffee Prince Cafe, the pair found a window seat.  Yonghwa ordered his ice Americano on a freezing day while Seohyun called on something healthier.  All of a sudden, a rumble was heard and her classmate, Jessica, ran into the cafe with a boy right behind her.  Yonghwa attempted to drive her focus away from the boy.

"Ahem.  Seohyun-sshi?  Can I speak informally with you?" he asked. 

"What?"

Apparently, her attention was still on the boy.  Why was he with Jessica?  Out of nowhere, Yonghwa resorted to crunching ice loudly, gaining her full attention.

"S-e-o-h-y-u-n-sshi.  Can I talk informally with you?" he repeated.

"Yes.  But I'll still speak formally to you." 

"Why?"

"Absolutely not," she insisted.

"Okay, if that makes you uncomfortable, then you don't need to use it," he shrugged.

The two sat there in silence until the street was beginning to grow busy. 

"Seohyun, I want to go watch a movie," he said. 

"I need to go home, Yonghwa-sshi," she sighed.

"Then... when I say 'game over,' it's over," as he was about to blackmail her with their deal, his words didn't come out right.

"So then... I'll just steal you for tonight.  It's a date."

"You... how can you say such corny things without feeling embarrassed?" she questioned.  

"Is that a 'yes'?  If it is, then say, 'Yes, Yo~ng.'" He emphasized the last word.

Ignoring his childish command, she walked to the cashier to pay.  Of course, Yonghwa wouldn't allow her to, as he was the "man." 

The pair walked into the busy street.  She noticed that a lot of girls would stare at Yonghwa as they passed, and she remembered that he was the playboy in their school.  They reached the theater, ordered tickets for their romantic drama, and went inside the extremely dark place. 

This is going to be so easy.  Just wait for a sad scene and she'll be like a little lonely puppy, Yonghwa assumed. 

They reached the of the movie and there were sniffling sounds throughout the theater.  Taking this chance, Yonghwa glanced to his right, closed his eyes, and also closed the difference between his lips and Seohyun's cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I apologize for grammar and spelling errors like usual.  Next chapter will be about the Milky couple.  I put it in a pattern most of the time, so you can skip some chapters if you want to read about certain couples. 

I also put Jessica and her dude as a cameo from my other story in this chapter.  I hope you enjoy reading this!   

P.S -- Subscribe and comment? :"O